Sign in to follow this  
Al_Radhiy

Quran, prostration for adam-as-

Rate this topic

salam,

As we know from Quran 18:50 [i:post_uid14]"Behold! We said to the angels, "Bow down to Adam": They bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord. Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me? And they are enemies toyou! Evil would be the exchange for the wrong-doers! "[/i:post_uid14]

God ordered the angels to prostrate to Adam-as- and they did, except Ibliss who was from the Jinns and he was punished for that.

So the question is : Since God asked only the angels to prostrate why did he punish Ibliss since he was a jinn and hence not an angel and so he was not concerned with this order ?*

baraka Allahu fikum,

*: i know only one explanation : that ibliss was a a good jinn and had the rank of an angel since he was a good worshiper. Have you heard about other explanations ?

Edited By Al_Radhiy on 1028076366

salam,

Thanks, there have been an online version of almizan in arabic but i'm not able to find the link. I've only one link where we an download it, but i'm searching for an online version. Do you you know an adress ?

Assalamu Alaykum

You probably already have. But I thought I would let you know anyways. Have you tried:

Al-Mizan

Its in english. But it might have what you are looking for insha'Allah.

Wa alaykum assalam

Khoder.

salam,

Thanks, i know this address, there is only the uncomplete version in english. But i remember a website where there is a complete online version in arabic, which i unfortunately lost :cry:

Baraka Allah fiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkk !, it is this website !

It have been two weeks that i'm searching it, al hamduli Allah. You'll have a special du'a from me during my prayer this night insha'a Allah.

Here is his Tafseer in Arabic:

وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ كَانَ مِنَ الْجِنِّ فَفَسَقَ عَنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّهِ أَفَتَتَّخِذُونَهُ وَذُرِّيَّتَهُ أَوْلِيَاء مِن دُونِي وَهُمْ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ بِئْسَ لِلظَّالِمِينَ بَدَلًا (50)
قوله تعالى: «و إذ قلنا للملائكة اسجدوا لآدم فسجدوا إلا إبليس كان من الجن ففسق عن أمر ربه» تذكير ثان لهم بما جرى بينه تعالى و بين إبليس حين أمر الملائكة بالسجود لأبيهم آدم فسجدوا إلا إبليس كان من الجن فتمرد عن أمر ربه.

أي و اذكر هذه الواقعة حتى يظهر لهم أن إبليس - و هو من الجن - و ذريته عدو لهم لا يريدون لهم الخير فلا ينبغي لهم أن يفتتنوا بما يزينه لهم هو و ذريته من ملاذ الدنيا و شهواتها و الإعراض عن ذكر الله و لا أن يطيعوهم فيما يدعونهم إليه من الباطل