Tahir ul qadri

14 replies to this topic

#1 Morg

Morg

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 01:40 PM

im born in norway and during my childhood i used to go to a masrassah/masjid which wer enamed IDARA MINHAJ UL QURAN (way of the quraan)
i learned first of all to read quraan and later something about the deen.

the madrassah were created by prof dr Mohammad Thir ul qadri who made it in lahore pakistan in late 80s i think. he also made a political party PAT (pakistan awami tehreek) so he could fight for justice and end corruption.

but out of what i think his madrassah does good work, they teach tolerance towards minorities as hindus, christians, sikkhs and non muslims. while they dont give fatwas towards sects or groups. i have newer heard any of the members of this madrassah which have said that shia or wahabi were kaafirs or even munafiqs. the madrassah also has huge role in charity and is wery much powerful

www.minhaj.org

the political party is somehow wery weak. with its promises of revolution it stars out, but tahir ul qadri aint familiar to the pakistani political system thereby awaams support aint important what matters is the rulers. he supported PPP bhutto during here second term. and during that period he also got a stronger party. the last election he appealed to the sunnis and shias to vote for him as he promised tolerance which were already proves with IMQ. and since his group and members newer ever praised any killing he were quiet a trusthworthly person.

he also have written alot of books all from western science to deep islamic fiqas

his full name is
Professor Doctor Sheikh ul islam Mohammad Tahir ul qadri

prof: he were prof in punjab univeristy
doctor: he has doctror grade in law i think
sheikh ul islam: i think he got the title from his peer or some mufti
qadri: his peers tariqat, the famous peer tahir allaudin qadri

what does shia brothers and sisters think of this man. please share :)

#2 zainabia

zainabia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 03:36 PM

Assalam o Alaikum

Very true brother Morg.

I have deep respect for this person. His writings are amazing (much better than Ahmad Raza Khan Sahib, while he gives full references, which lacs in Ahmad Raza Khan Sahib`s work).

Unfortunately, he is attacked now-a-days by the staunch followers of Ahmad Raza Khan Sahib, and it was a deep shock to me.

May Allah bless him and protect him from his enemies like Wahabies and extremist Deobandies, who deem him their one of biggest enemy.

Amin.

Was Salam.

#3 fitna-ashari

fitna-ashari
  • Advanced Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:11 PM

tahir ul qadri....
shaikh ul islam :P
professor :D
doctor :S

well dont u know that he used to be a lawyer.
just look for his biography. he is a lawyer by profession.
but somehow managed to be called as shaikh ul islam.
well he is one of those people who bring forth the idea of having
a common beleif b/w shia and sunni, by mixing and amalgamating
the shia and sunni beleifs.
and i dont think there is any such religion sent by Allah.
now its ur choice to call me an extremist (either deobandi or wahabi).

Mr Morq. can u please tell me from where did ur great Dr professor tahir ul qadri get his religious education ?

#4 zainabia

zainabia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 04:25 PM

tahir ul qadri....
shaikh ul islam :P
professor :D
doctor :S

well dont u know that he used to  be a lawyer.
just look for his biography. he is a lawyer by profession.
but somehow managed to be called as shaikh ul islam.
well he is one of those people who bring forth the idea of having
a common beleif b/w shia and sunni, by mixing and amalgamating
the shia and sunni beleifs.
and i dont think there is any such religion  sent by Allah.
now its ur choice to call me an extremist (either deobandi or wahabi).

Mr Morq. can u please tell me from where did ur great Dr professor tahir ul qadri get his religious education ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bismillah

Assalam o alaikum

Well, I need not to take you extremist or any thing else brother.... But your ID "Fitna Ashari"... do you think it is really going to help you to preach Shias in good manners, as Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì has ordered in Quran????

Regarding Tahir ul Qadri Sahib,

He is much better than many "Laraoo aur Halwa Khaoo" mullahs and alleged mufties.

Here you can find his books ONLINE

http://www.research....ks/index.minhaj

Specially his book on TAWASSUL is great and I learnt a lot from him.

Was Salam.

#5 zaigham abbas

zaigham abbas

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 05:24 PM

ThirQadri has now shifted to Canada,to promote Islam according his claim.
He made a mess of his political career by sometimes supporting BB,sometimes Musharraf and then taking U turn against Musharraf after he could not get any reasonable post in Mush government.

A big show man.
I doubt if he is Prof or Doctor,as for being SheikhulIslam,we have plenty of them in Pakistan

#6 Abdaal

Abdaal

• Banned
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:47 PM

Assalam o Alaikum

Very true brother Morg.

I have deep respect for this person.  His writings are amazing (much better than Ahmad Raza Khan Sahib, while he gives full references, which lacs in Ahmad Raza Khan Sahib`s work).

Unfortunately, he is attacked now-a-days by the staunch followers of Ahmad Raza Khan Sahib, and it was a deep shock  to me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's due to politics. WE don’t disagree with his teachings or references. But in terms of politics he had many fragments.

#7 Abdaal

Abdaal

• Banned
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:56 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Education

1955-1963:
Primary and Secondary Education - Sacred Heart School, Jhang Sadar.

1966:
Higher Secondary Education Islamia High School, Jhang Sadar.(Ist Division with distinction)

1968:
F.Sc. - Govt. Degree College, Faisalabad. (Ist Division)

1970:
B.A. - Punjab University, Lahore. (Ist Division with distinction)

1970-1972:
M.A. (Islamic Studies) - Punjab University. (First Class First) University Godl Medalist, 1972.

1974:
L.L.B. - Punjab University, Lahore. (Ist Division)

1986:
Ph.D in Islamic Law (Punishments in Islam, their Classification and Philosophy) Punjab University, Lahore

Religious Qualifications

1963:
Started Religious Studies at Madina Munawwara under the guidance of Hazrat Maulana Zia-ud-Din Madani.

1963-1969:
Dars-e-Nizami - Jamia Qutbia, Jhang. 1970 : Daura-tul-Hadith from his father, Hazrat Allama Dr. Farid-ud-Din Qadri. (Jhang)

1979:
Sanad-e-Hadith from Allama Sayyid Ahmad Saeed Kazmi. (Multan)

1991:
Sanad-e-Hadith & Ijaza-tul-Ilmiyyah from Imam Muhammad Bin Alavi Al-Maliki Al-Makki (Makkah-tul-Mukarrama) Namely "Al-Noor-ul-Bashir Fi Ijazat-ish-Sheikh Muhammad Tahir".

http://www.tahir-ul-.../home/home.html

#8 Morg

Morg

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:49 PM

@zainabia
thanx. but i have to correct you . correct me if im wrong.
me and my family and all in this madrassah are bareillys. tahir ul qadri are also a bareilly. bareillys are those who oppose wahabism in subcontiunent. and are wery spiritual persons. i think you maybe got wrong information. but as i know, hazrat imam ahmed raza khan bareilly is a frontfigure for tahir ul qadri.

@fitna-ashari
as for the total education he were professor in punjab univeristy and doctor grade in lawyer. now if he wants to add it to his name its up to him, i think he decerves to be called it couse he opressed the corrupt regimes and the corrupt clerck system by making a lawyer union.
as for his spiritual education. he got education in mekkah and medina where some of his SUNNI (and not wahabi) sheikhs teached him. lately one of his sheikhs died.
his father were also great inspiration for him as well as imam ahmed raza khan bareilly.
lately he had the leader of qadiri spiritual order. which descends direct from ghaus e azam. the peer tahir allaudin qadri were his sheikh. but he died for not so long ago, and hi tomb is present in lahore.

@zaigham abbas
tahir ul qadri has lost his trust in politics couse its so betraying

for example benazir bhutto used him in here union to get power. then she ditched him and even so she got more corrupted

musharraff promised a civil and functional government. as tahir ul qadri were promised the prime minister seat. this was the goal of the revolution. but musshy had a assembly which only worked on small bills and nothing big were archieved. thereby tahir ul qadri opposed it and leaved the assembly in protest. it is known in the newspapers. many would say hes a hypocrat. but i think its some sence in his leaving the seat even though he werent a political figher. but a revolutionary

@Abdaal
yupp wahabis sunnis and shias even non muslims who dont hold a hatred hold praises him for his knowledge. he dont promote hatred.

#9 Morg

Morg

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:59 PM

a wery helpful website his life and all

biography

#10 inuit

inuit

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 02:31 PM

musharraff promised a civil and functional government. as tahir ul qadri were promised the prime minister seat. this was the goal of the revolution. but musshy had a assembly which only

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tahir ul qadri were promised the prime minister seat. this was the goal of the revolution.

[no comments]

#11 Abdaal

Abdaal

• Banned
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 03:41 PM

He was trying to follow the footsteps of Ayatollah Khomeini...

#12 Morg

Morg

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 04:14 PM

^^ his revolution was to imply islamic rule but in ISLAMIC WAY. i dont support ayatollah khomeini or the irani government. but tahir ul qadri does even though i am a follower of him i dont agree over that point.

tahir ul qadri is in other case a much more tolerant leader. i dont think any minorities would had problems if any revolution would take place

just in case. to remind of that, small christian and shia communities have gathered themselves around him. specially during the election.

he is also called ambassador of peace. a nickname

#13 Morg

Morg

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 04:17 PM

tahir ul qadri were promised the prime minister seat. this was the goal of the revolution.
[no comments]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yupp . to lead the country according to sharia and islamic manners. even so to respect the minority. and i dont include shia as a minority. they are of the majority as muslims. couse this organisation believe in unity, (not necesarry theological)

the revolution were called MUSTAFVI INQILAAB. but i dont think it will happen. but even though he had made a lot of influence. and he is believed to be the next nasrullah khan (opposing everyone hehe)

he leaved the assembly only couse of its non working. and that he realised that beeing betrayed for the third ...forth fifth time he should rather focus on spirituality and that. he has many great books.

#14 Abdaal

Abdaal

• Banned
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 04:38 PM

but tahir ul qadri does even though i am a follower of him i dont agree over that point.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah he also calls him Imam Khomeini, and says that Khomeini was the Imam of the time.

In terms of politics that is.

Edited by Abdaal, 28 May 2005 - 04:39 PM.

#15 ShahLatif

ShahLatif

Manam aan qatra-e-shabnam, ba-nok-e-khaar me raqsam..

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 04:42 PM

I have seen vidoes of him reading Ashura majalis. Man what a great speaker..

fitna ashari,
they say that if you try to spit on the moon it comes back to your face.. so pls. write back with more queries on his educational credentials if you are done wiping that spit off your face!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users