- - -

Photo

Khilafat o Malookiat of Modoodi (Online)

10 replies to this topic

#1 zainabia

zainabia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 02:57 AM

السلام علیکم
خلافت و ملوکیت اب ؔآن لائن بھی پڑھی جا سکتی ہے ملت ڈاٹ کام پر۔ یہاں صرف ضمیمہ پیش کیا جا رہا ہے جو کہ بہت اہم ہے اور بہت سے ناصبی اعتراضات کا جواب ہے۔

اللہ تعالی امام مہدی علیہ السلام کے ظہور میں تعجیل فرمائے۔ امین۔ والسلام۔

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 zainabia

zainabia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 02:59 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 sayedzeeshan

sayedzeeshan

Man only gets what he strives for

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,101 posts
  • Interests:Finding out what my interests are

Posted 11 May 2005 - 12:36 AM

Thanks sister for sharing it, thats why KFC people are so much frowned with maududi :)

#4 zainabia

zainabia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:44 PM

Thanks sister for sharing it, thats why KFC people are so much frowned with maududi :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes brother Zeeshan,

This is a very important book.

Although Modoodi touched the very core Issues of how Caliphate chaged to Kingship, but still there are many points where I differ with him.

In fact, he is a Sunni and one cannot expect from him to be more fair than this, otherwise he himself has to accept the Shiaism.

Was Salam.

#5 dilwala

dilwala
  • Banned
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:22 PM

lol
mulna taqi usamni nay.. aik book likhi hai iss kay jiwab main............wu read kar lain kafi afaqa ho gha madudiyoun ko bhi or shia ko bhi....nehi tu sanu ki.. :P

#6 zainabia

zainabia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:33 PM

lol
mulna taqi usamni nay.. aik book likhi hai iss kay jiwab main............wu read kar lain  kafi afaqa ho gha madudiyoun ko  bhi or shia ko bhi....nehi tu sanu ki.. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

I have read that book of Taqi Uthmani too and there is so much to say about it. When ever I find time, I will go for it. Insha-Allah.

At moment, I would recommend you to read the book "Khilafat o Malookiat par Aitarazaat ka Tajziya" by Justice Malik Ghulam Ali.

This book is composed of articles in "Monthly" of Jamat-e-Islami (Tarjamanul Quran) and of Taqi Uthmani Sahib. So, arguments of both side will become clear to you.

In fact, after Jutice Ghulam Ali started to give him answers about "Muawiyyah Cursing Ahle Bait", then Taqi Uthmani found no other way than saying that Ali and his followers also used to curse Muawiyyah.

Was Salam.

#7 ali_1980

ali_1980

• Banned
  • 401 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:47 PM

DILWALA AAP TORIYE SIYE HUMARIYE IZZAT KARO YAH

#8 dilwala

dilwala
  • Banned
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 06:12 AM

Bismillah

Salam Alaikum

I have read that book of Taqi Uthmani too and there is so much to say about it. When ever I find time, I will go for it. Insha-Allah.

At moment, I would recommend you to read the book "Khilafat o Malookiat par Aitarazaat ka Tajziya" by Justice Malik Ghulam Ali.

This book is composed of articles in "Monthly" of Jamat-e-Islami (Tarjamanul Quran) and of Taqi Uthmani Sahib. So, arguments of both side will become clear to you.

In fact, after Jutice Ghulam Ali started to give him answers about "Muawiyyah Cursing Ahle Bait",  then Taqi Uthmani found no other way than saying that  Ali and his followers also used to curse Muawiyyah.

Was Salam.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ZAROOR BUT IM NOT IN PAKISTAN @)
AGHER PAK MAIN HOTA TU ZAROOR READ KARTA... @)

#9 zainabia

zainabia

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 07:20 AM

Bismillah

Assalam o Alaikum

Brother Dilwala, you have read the book of Taqi Uthmani Sahib.

Here are my proofs that Muawiyyah indeed abused/cursed Ahle Bait (as).

http://www.shiachat....showtopic=55491

Please read it for yourself and then tell us if Taqi Uthmani Sahib really did JUSTICe with this topic, or he blindly defended Muawiyyah...

Was Salam.

#10 vicky_shah

vicky_shah
  • Basic Members
  • 2 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:40 PM

Assalamualikum..friends....hope you all are doing fine....i need this book ( Khilaf o Malookiyat) ...will you please guide me downloading this book?

Edited by vicky_shah, 16 August 2011 - 10:42 PM.

#11 Wasif001

Wasif001
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts
  • Religion:Muslim

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:19 PM

The book 'Khilafat awr Mulukiyat' is an example of an objective study of Islamic history. It is well presented but needs a critical approach. I found it refreshing but the manner in which the topic is laid out can lead to wrong conclusions by those who are uninitiated in the study of a historical topic. Unfortunately, those who are inclined towards 'Imamiyah' mazhab will draw there own conclusion because of their bias!!

As for 'Sunni' readers ... they cannot accept any 'implied' malice towards Hz Usman [ra]. Hz Usman may have made errors of judgement, this much can be accepted ... but his motives were completely pure and we 'Sunnis' find him beyond reproach. Usman [ra]'s reign was a very fruitful and a glorious one and Islam made great progress. All his appointees [who ever they were], were very competent people. Fault lies in lack of PERCEIVED transparency in appointing them. That Qur'an was codified and distributed to all parts of the realm is one of the greatest achievements. No one [even Hz Ali (ra)] cannot deemed to be beyond objective scrutiny. For us 'Sunnis', the office of Khilafat is a 'Administrative' issue ... quite separate from 'Deen'. For 'adherents of 'Shia' school, 'Khilafat' is synonymous with 'Imamat'. And, herein lies the 'Schism' ... and the confusion between the two schools. Once this is understood, the rest is easy to comprehend. We 'Sunnis' do not subscribe to Imamat ... as a system of belief!! Shias consider Imams Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã to be appointed by Allah, ( B) they are considered 'Ma'soom' and © recepients of 'Wahy' ... this is to say that Imams are 'Prophets' by another name ... while Qur'an declares Muhammad (saw) as 'Khatam al'Nabiyeen'. Masumiyat, Wahy and Appointment by Allah .... cannot be attributed to any person after the Rasul (saw) ... it would be tantamount to denial of 'Khatm-e-Nabuwwat'. To us 'Sunnis' ... an Imam means 'a scholar' ... e.g., Imam Abu Hanifah, Imam Jafar al'Sadiq, Imam Ghazali, ... etc. None of them [including Khulafa-e-Rashideen] were masoom or recepients of wahy. We love 'Ehl al'Bayt' ... but to us 'Sunnis' this includes Rasul (saw)'s wives, all his daughters, near relatives, and ALL THOSE NEAR AND DEAR TO HIM (saw) ... even Hz Salman Farsi.

The bone of contention between Sunnis and Shias ... is [in] reality NOT Khilafat but Imamat . The two are often confused. Khilafat was a 'Collective Consultative' administrative function ... and Hz Ali [as all distinguished members of the Ummah] was part of this function and process ... at ALL TIMES ... from Hz Abu Bakr to Hz Usman.

To our Shia brothers the kalimah 'Shahadah' is incomplete till we ADD 'Aliyun Waliullah wasee-e-RasulAllah'. This, clearly, is unacceptable to the 'Orthodox'. However, people are free to believe what they will, and there is no 'Compulsion' in religion. Our mutual difference of faith must not drive us to kill each other. 'Inna hazihee Ummat al'Wahidah' [verily (we) are One Nation of believers]. Wa al'Salam. We must live together peacefully ... as to who goes to hell and who heaven ... only Allah knows best ... it is not our province to act as judge, jury and the executioner. For Allah's sake live and let live.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users