Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zahra80

Al Mafatih al Jenan in Englisch/Arabic

8 posts in this topic

(salam)

Dear brothers and sisters in Islam

I am looking now since more from 5 years for the mentioned book in Englisch/Arabic

The German Shia Group would like to start to translate it. (view: www.al-shia.de)

Who knows where can I get it and how much it costs?

Please note that i am serious to any body who will help me. I am living in Germany but have also somebody in the UK who would give you the money if you can help me to find it .

Thank you in advance for your help dear brothers and sisters

Wa salam alaikum

so is there an english version of ''al mafatih al jenan''?

i never heard of this being available in english. if it was i would have it.

However just today when i went to jumah, i seen the book in arabic. so lemme know if ur interested in that. also sis, i know abit of german, so lemme know if the book wiill be translated in that.

jazakallah

salaamz

The closest you'll get is "Call on Me I Answer You." It doesn't have everything that's in Mafatih al-Jinan though. The Call on Me book is available through Ansariyan Publications.

(bismillah)

(salam)

The "Call on Me I Answer You" book can be found online here

http://www.shiamasjid.net/books/Almanac/

Sa7ifat As-Sajjadiyya al-kaamila can also be found

http://www.shiamasjid.net/books/kamila-eng/

A new version of "Call on Me I Answer You" has been released...it's just fixed a lot of mistakes in spelling, links to other pages, and the design is nicer too.

If you know someone in london, i'm sure they won't mind sending you a copy insha'Allah.

However, you're best off finding someone who can translate between Arabic and German and is close to their religion.

ws

However, you're best off finding someone who can translate between Arabic and German and is close to their religion.

I have to agree with that. If they have only corrected spelling errors then they have fallen short. The English translation, to put it mildly, is poor.

I got one in english somewhere... published in Pakistan. And its at my other residence.

(salam)

An English Mafatih (part 1) was published recently in the UK, translated by the Lecturer Murtaza Lakha.

It's printed in India, has a Canadian Toll free number, and the Publisher's web site can be viewed at : http://www.knkpublications.com

Wa`Salaam