syed_shia

Need a very super duper powerful dua

Rate this topic

After reciting two rakaat namaz, read Dua-e-Tawassul. It's a very powerful dua especially since you are seeking the tawassul of the 14 masoomeen (as).

The importance of Dua changes what is destined. Dua reverts what has been destined. Although Allah decrees all things, He has given us the ability to make changes through Dua. The Holy Prophet (saws) has said: What is destined cannot be averted except through Dua.

Another Hadith says: Indeed caution cannot save you from what is destined, but what can save you from it is Dua. Imam Ali (as) "Have confidence that Allah will answer your prayers : When praying, the supplicant must have trust that Allah will answer his prayers.

A Hadith says, Whenever you recite Dua, assume that what you need is at the door. Dua is always answered

Whoever asks something from Allah, his dua is always heard and answered. Sometimes it is not answered in the way the supplicant expects. No dua is rejected. Allah is more noble than to tell His servants to ask from Him, and then reject their dua. Many Ahadith tell us of how Allah always answers the supplicant, and is pleased with Him. A believer who prays and asks from Allah, is guaranteed one of three things:

• Either his dua is answered immediately

• Or he is given a reward for it for the Hereafter

• Or a difficulty is averted from him

May Allah swt solve all your worries and give you happiness.

guys i am asking Allah(SWT) 4 that thing which is a really hard thing 2 happen. but i know nothing is hard 4 Allah(SWT) as everything is under the full control of HIM. nothing can b done widout HIS order. i hav done a lots of amal, n now i hav decided 2 do some amal continuously...(DUA YASTASHEER, DUA TAWASSUL, n some other amals....) are these enough 4 me???or i need 2 do more amals????would u plz help me put???if u guys hav any more effective amals or duas????

(bismillah) (salam)

With a sincere heart even a simple bismillah can change the world.

I have the dua which Asif bin Barkhiya used to move Takht e bilqees.

Dua Jawshan E Kabeer (http://www.duas.org/jkabeer1.htm) is probably the most powerful dua we have for the common people.

Maulanas such as Doctor Sakhawat (writes articles in some urdu newspaper, I think it is urdu news) have extremly powerful duas that they do not give to the public but they do recite them for others upon being requested.

post-42272-12695714649415_thumb.jpg

Even if you do 1million amals it has no use if it does not serve universal truth.

All I can say is that dont set yourself in burden if you have no yaqeen knowledge. Allah is worshipped trought meaning, by aql. Not by force, quantity of amals or self mortification.

Edited by Ali Askari

You cant make dua to have something specific whitout mentioning that specific thing in your dua, and that makes your individual dua unique. All general duas, have general purpouses, and all of them are equally powerfull as Allah has power over all. When it comes to the prayerer himself, the power of the dua is depending on the knowledge that praying individual have. It is Allah who make dunya to work for your benefit, when you dont opress anybody.

what ever you want there... work for it in just cause, and make dua for Allah to help you acchive the justice and forgive your past mistakes and sins that prevent you from acchiving the HAQ. You really need to become better person.

More knowledgable, more just.

Edited by Ali Askari

Also, remember keep your good deeds whit Allah as secrets.

if i am wanting something where i hav nothing 2 do widout making dua..thn????

'

I dont know what this thing is. Of course Allah only Rabb. Allah Kareem.

wat is that dua ????plz tell us

Its the same dua which was mentioned here b4 in this page.....

DU-A'A ILAAHEE KAYFA AD-O'OKA

Imam Ali bin Husayn Zayn al abidin is the author of this dua'a.

To get immediate acceptance of your supplication, in less time than the flash of an eye, recite this dua'a 100 times, preferably on Thursday, after praying 2 rakat salat, and 15 durood (salawat) before and at the end of this dua'a, and beseech the almighty Allah to fulfill your legitimate desires, wants and needs

My God how can I call on You (for help) for I am me (a sinful servant)? How can I cut off hope from You for You are You (the merciful lord)? My God (even) when I did not beseech You, You gave me. So who is he who gives if I beseech him? My God (even) when I did not call out, You fulfilled my desire. So who is he who satisfies if I call him? My God (even) when I did not humbly solicit, You took pity on me. So who is he who shows mercy i'll solicit him? My God I beseech You that just as You parted asunlder the sea for Musa (peace be on him) to save him, send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad, and come to my rescue, and deliver me (from these troubles), and disperse (afflictions), and do it quickly, without delay, through Your kindness, through Your mercy, O the most merciful.

Translation :

BISMILLAAHIR RAHMAANIR RAHEEM

ELAAHI KAYFA AD'OOKA WA ANAA ANAA WA KAYFA AQTA-O’ RAJAAEE MINKA WA ANTA ANTA ELAAHI IZ LAM AS-ALOKA FA-TOO-TEENEE FAMAN ZAL-LAZEE AS-ALOHU FAYO’TEENEE ELAAHI IZ LAM AD-OO’KA FA-TASTAJEEBO LEE FAMAN ZAL LAZEE AD-OO’HO FA YASTAJEEBO LEE ELAAHI IZ LAM ATAZARRA’ ELAYKA FA TARHAMONI FAMAN ZAL LAZEE ATAZARRA-O’ ELAYHE FA YARHAMONEE ELAAHI FAKAMAA FALAQTAL BAHRA LE MOOSAA A’LAYHIS SALAAMO WA NAJJAYTAHU AS-ALOKA AN TOSALLE A’LAA MOHAMMADIN WA AALE MOHAMMADIN WA AN TONAJJEYANEE MIMMAA ANAA FEEHE WA TAFARREJA A’NNEE FARAJAN A’AAJELAN GHAIRA AAJELIN BE FAZLEKA WA BE RAHMATEKA YAA ARHAMAR RAAHEMEEN.

Its the same dua which was mentioned here b4 in this page.....

DU-A'A ILAAHEE KAYFA AD-O'OKA

Imam Ali bin Husayn Zayn al abidin is the author of this dua'a.

To get immediate acceptance of your supplication, in less time than the flash of an eye, recite this dua'a 100 times, preferably on Thursday, after praying 2 rakat salat, and 15 durood (salawat) before and at the end of this dua'a, and beseech the almighty Allah to fulfill your legitimate desires, wants and needs

My God how can I call on You (for help) for I am me (a sinful servant)? How can I cut off hope from You for You are You (the merciful lord)? My God (even) when I did not beseech You, You gave me. So who is he who gives if I beseech him? My God (even) when I did not call out, You fulfilled my desire. So who is he who satisfies if I call him? My God (even) when I did not humbly solicit, You took pity on me. So who is he who shows mercy i'll solicit him? My God I beseech You that just as You parted asunlder the sea for Musa (peace be on him) to save him, send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad, and come to my rescue, and deliver me (from these troubles), and disperse (afflictions), and do it quickly, without delay, through Your kindness, through Your mercy, O the most merciful.

Translation :

BISMILLAAHIR RAHMAANIR RAHEEM

ELAAHI KAYFA AD'OOKA WA ANAA ANAA WA KAYFA AQTA-O’ RAJAAEE MINKA WA ANTA ANTA ELAAHI IZ LAM AS-ALOKA FA-TOO-TEENEE FAMAN ZAL-LAZEE AS-ALOHU FAYO’TEENEE ELAAHI IZ LAM AD-OO’KA FA-TASTAJEEBO LEE FAMAN ZAL LAZEE AD-OO’HO FA YASTAJEEBO LEE ELAAHI IZ LAM ATAZARRA’ ELAYKA FA TARHAMONI FAMAN ZAL LAZEE ATAZARRA-O’ ELAYHE FA YARHAMONEE ELAAHI FAKAMAA FALAQTAL BAHRA LE MOOSAA A’LAYHIS SALAAMO WA NAJJAYTAHU AS-ALOKA AN TOSALLE A’LAA MOHAMMADIN WA AALE MOHAMMADIN WA AN TONAJJEYANEE MIMMAA ANAA FEEHE WA TAFARREJA A’NNEE FARAJAN A’AAJELAN GHAIRA AAJELIN BE FAZLEKA WA BE RAHMATEKA YAA ARHAMAR RAAHEMEEN.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for posting this dua and the transliteration. Does anyone have a link to audio or youtube to listen to this dua?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for posting this dua and the transliteration. Does anyone have a link to audio or youtube to listen to this dua?

My pleasure sister hameedeh :).....i have this duwa in arabic in my mail. if u want it i can send it to u?:)

Iltemas duwa

Salam Alaykum.

Sorry for the delay. My sincere apologies to those who PMed me, especially a suicidal member (lol). Had some trouble translating the merits. The Dua' is "Kanz Al3arsh Al7aqeeqi" or otherwise known as Dua' Yastasheer (I had no idea). Dua' Yastasheer can be found in mafateeh aljinan. I apologize beforehand for any errors in translation, I hope the following comes close enough.

[Taken from Khazaanatul Asraar fee Alkhutoom wal Athkaar Volume 2]

Imam Ja'far Al-Saadiq as.gif narrates that his father narrated about his grandfather Imam Ali as.gif the following. Imam Ali as.gif said, "The prophet of Allah (saws) taught me this dua, and commanded me to cherish it during every hour of misfortune and despair, and told me to teach it to the leader after me, and commanded me to keep with it throughout my entire life, until I meet Allah (swt)." And he said, "When you awake and go to sleep, this dua' is a treasure from the treasures of the Throne."

Ibn Ka3b Al-Ansaari asked the prophet, "May my mother and father be sacrificed for you, clarify for us and tell us about the thawaab of this dua'." The prophet (saws) laughed and said, "Surely the son of Adam is cautious about what is forbidden, I will tell you about some of the thawaab of this Dua'... As for the owner of the dua', while he prays to Allah (swt) goodness is sprinkled unto his head from the middle of the sky to the earth, and Allah (swt) will bring down to him an abundance of mercy and assurance (itmi'naan) and there will not be for this dua' an end without the throne of the Lord of the Worlds.. (something like..) with this dua' you will have a position around the throne of Allah (swt) similar to that of bees around a honeycomb. And Allah (swt) watches the person who recites this dua'. And whosoever reads this dua' three times, there is nothing this person asks Allah (swt) for that will not be fulfilled, in this world, as well as the Hereafter. And Allah (swt) will save this person from the punishments and torture of the grave, and will relieve him of the pressures of the chest. On the Day of Judgment he will succeed and be treated as a precious white pearl. He will rise between the hands of the Lord of the Worlds and Allah (swt) will command generosity unto him and tell him, "My servant, take from heaven whatever you wish from what Allah (Swt) has in abundance and generosity that no eye has seen and no ear has heard.. take what no creation has imagined and no tongue has described."

Salman Alfarisi ra.gif enquired more on the thawaab of this dua'. The prophet (saws) said, "Oh aba 3abdillah, [wallathee ba3athani bil7aqqi nabiyyan] if a crazy person recited this dua' he will wake up that hour, and if a woman who has hard labor recites this dua', the child will be released as quick as the blinking of an eye, and if.... Yes Oh Salman, if a person recites this dua' for 40 nights, Allah (swt) will forgive him for whatever was between him and his Lord, and whatever was between him and human beings. [Wallathy ba3athani bil7aqqi nabiyyan] Oh Salman, nobody recites this dua' without the hardships and stress and sickness of this dunya is removed from his heart. Yes Oh Salman, whosoever prays to Allah (swt) with this dua' (a7sanahu am lam ya7sunhu?) and then went to sleep with the intention of gaining thawaab, Allah (swt) sends him with every letter from this dua' 1,000 angels whose faces are brighter than the sun.

And Salman said, "Would Allah (swt) give all this thawaab?" The prophet (saws) said, "Oh Salman, don't tell the people until I tell you greater news than what I have just told you." Salman (saws) said, "Oh prophet of Allah and why do you command me thus?" The prpohet (saws) said, "I am afraid that people will leave their work and rely upon the dua'." Salman said, "tell me, Oh Rasool Allah" The prophet (saws) said, "Whosoever prays with this Dua' and during his life he committed large sins, and then dies during that night or day after reciting this dua' to Allah (swt), he will die a martyr (shaheed) and if he died Oh Salman without forgiveness from Allah (swt), He (swt) will forgive his deeds with His generosity and it is this dua'...." [Muhaj Alda3awaat, p. 167]

The author (Alsayyed Muhammad Taqi Almuqaddam) of the book says: "It is not permissible to leave this dua' while looking at its abundant benefits, but one must read it whenever possible."

Allah yit'abbal inshaAllah.

salam.gif

You brought tears to my eyes ....sad.gif Ya Bint Al halal....Barak Allahu Fieki wa Walidaiyki.....Wa Jazaak Allahu Kulla khair

bismillah.gif

salam.gif

I was watching a majlis archive from Molana Kamal Haidar Rizvi....and he was in the 8th episode of his Arba'aeen Ashara in dubai last year...

He mentioned about a certain Sheikh..

"The sheikh was one of the most pious and God-fearing people alive and had the respect of all his peers, pupils & colleagues, he had turned almost 90 years old and was wondering one day about his life that what was the essence of his lifetime and his greatest attributions towards the relegion and life in general, he pondered upon what he had done that he could present to Allah Almighty on the day of judgement as an achievement and sustenance material throughout his life....upon further thinking he could not move par form the happenings of Karbala and especially what Hussain Ibn Ali (as) had done so he thought of composing a book about Hussain (as)..but he knew that to get to Hussain (as), he had to go through Abbas Ibn Ali (as)..[as Abbass ibn ali (as) is the Door of Hussain (as) just Ali ibn Abi Talib (as) is the Door of Mohammad (pbuh)].........therefore he was writing a Biography of Hazrat Abbass Alamdaar (as) as his present to Allah (swt) to achieve the Khushnudi e khuda.and ultimately sustenance in this world and the next.."

Molana also mentioned that One of Hazrat Abbass (as)'s laqab is Ya Kashif Al karb........(Oh the One who Takes away my pain and agony...(sorrow, grief)) and if someone calls upon his waseela with this name Abbass (as) immidiately responds...

I tried it the very same day and was blessed immidiately....instantly...

Allahumma Salle Ala Mohammad (pbuh) Wa Aale Mohammad (pbuh).....

Wasslaam Ala Man Ittaba'a al huda

On 3/28/2010 at 3:11 PM, Fati_4_u said:

My pleasure sister hameedeh :).....i have this duwa in arabic in my mail. if u want it i can send it to u?:)

Iltemas duwa

(bismillah)

(salam)

Mohtaj-e-dua, sister Fati_4_u. I copied the Arabic in the message on the other page.

The Arabic & English for that dua is probably at http://www.duas.org/sajjadiya/sajjadiya.htm

If I can figure out which dua it is, I can listen to the audio so I can learn to pronounce it more properly. shukran.

[MOD NOTE] The Arabic & English, as well as the mp3 to listen is here:

http://duas.org/kadooka.htm

Queen_Shah...I'll give you the example that the brother who started this thread gave me.

Prophet Dawood was told that his son would die and so he prayed to Allah to stop the death, but his son still died so he stopped praying. And then he was told "O Prophet Allah, do you not believe that We can give life to the dead?".

I guess even those dua's didn't work, keep reciting, who knows what miracles may take place!

sister , would u tell us that in which surah we can find this aayat ??? it would b so nice of u...

Sachhe Dil Se aur naik niyaati se "AlHamduLillah " Kehna bayise mustajaabe dua hai..

Saying "ALHAMDU LILLAH" with the truest of hearts and the best of intentions is enought o accomplish answring of prayers

(bismillah) (salam)

With a sincere heart even a simple bismillah can change the world.

I have the dua which Asif bin Barkhiya used to move Takht e bilqees.

Dua Jawshan E Kabeer (http://www.duas.org/jkabeer1.htm) is probably the most powerful dua we have for the common people.

Maulanas such as Doctor Sakhawat (writes articles in some urdu newspaper, I think it is urdu news) have extremly powerful duas that they do not give to the public but they do recite them for others upon being requested.

(wasalam)

Who is Asif bin Barkhiya ?

What is Takht e bilqees ?