syed_shia

Need a very super duper powerful dua

Rate this topic

Salam Alaykum.

Sis simply_sara, you're right, sorry about that. If anyone needs transliteration, it can be available upon request.

Sis YaHujja, hmm, I've heard a different version lol. I guess we're on two different ends of Chinese whispers.

Guest Musulmano

(salam)

DU-A'A ILAAHEE KAYFA AD-O'OKA

Imam Ali bin Husayn Zayn al abidin is the author of this dua'a.

To get immediate acceptance of your supplication, in less time than the flash of an eye, recite this dua'a 100 times, preferably on Thursday, after praying 2 rakat salat, and 15 durood (salawat) before and at the end of this dua'a, and beseech the almighty Allah to fulfill your legitimate desires, wants and needs

elaahi_kaifa_aduka.gif

My God how can I call on You (for help) for I am me (a sinful servant)? How can I cut off hope from You for You are You (the merciful lord)? My God (even) when I did not beseech You, You gave me. So who is he who gives if I beseech him? My God (even) when I did not call out, You fulfilled my desire. So who is he who satisfies if I call him? My God (even) when I did not humbly solicit, You took pity on me. So who is he who shows mercy i'll solicit him? My God I beseech You that just as You parted asunlder the sea for Musa (peace be on him) to save him, send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad, and come to my rescue, and deliver me (from these troubles), and disperse (afflictions), and do it quickly, without delay, through Your kindness, through Your mercy, O the most merciful.

Translation :

BISMILLAAHIR RAHMAANIR RAHEEM

ELAAHI KAYFA AD'OOKA WA ANAA ANAA WA KAYFA AQTA-O’ RAJAAEE MINKA WA ANTA ANTA ELAAHI IZ LAM AS-ALOKA FA-TOO-TEENEE FAMAN ZAL-LAZEE AS-ALOHU FAYO’TEENEE ELAAHI IZ LAM AD-OO’KA FA-TASTAJEEBO LEE FAMAN ZAL LAZEE AD-OO’HO FA YASTAJEEBO LEE ELAAHI IZ LAM ATAZARRA’ ELAYKA FA TARHAMONI FAMAN ZAL LAZEE ATAZARRA-O’ ELAYHE FA YARHAMONEE ELAAHI FAKAMAA FALAQTAL BAHRA LE MOOSAA A’LAYHIS SALAAMO WA NAJJAYTAHU AS-ALOKA AN TOSALLE A’LAA MOHAMMADIN WA AALE MOHAMMADIN WA AN TONAJJEYANEE MIMMAA ANAA FEEHE WA TAFARREJA A’NNEE FARAJAN A’AAJELAN GHAIRA AAJELIN BE FAZLEKA WA BE RAHMATEKA YAA ARHAMAR RAAHEMEEN.

Fe Aman Allah (swt)

Guest Musulmano
Yes, thank you, Musulmano! I saved it and printed it out for myself, and already sent it to two of my friends =0)
Salam Alaykum.

^Jazakallah for posting.

Your Both Welcome :)

Nes'elakom al Doa

ws

Ok people i need a miracle.

I need a dua that is SOOOOOO powerful that it can literally raise the dead back to life. obviously i dont want a corpse coming back alive, but u get me drift yea?

I need a powerfull dua, that when u recite it, Allah swt will answer anything you want.

plz ppl, this is very important for me. Its like a miracle i want to ask for. Plz dont ask me what it is. Plz give me something powerfull.

jazakallah

Reminds me of the great scholar/poet of the last century, Dr. Iqbal (my avatar ;-) ) who once wrote:

"your prayers cannot change the destiny

but it is indeed possible they will end up changing you...!!

(I forgot some lines)

"my prayer is : may you change your own desire" [meri dua hay teri aarzo badal jaaey!]

(sorry for the bad translation)..

I don't wanna sound negative but the fact is that we depend too much on duas and too little on our own potential!

since I don't know your situation, my comments were more general rather than directed toward you..in any case..apologies in advance..

We are supposed to rely only on Allah (swt) for everything. That is the purpose of a du'a. To say that you would rather rely on yourself doesn't sound too good :P

We are supposed to rely only on Allah (swt) for everything. That is the purpose of a du'a. To say that you would rather rely on yourself doesn't sound too good tongue.gif

I'm no philosopher, but it's obvious that Allah has given us enormous potential and a host of opportunities to use it. To focus on your potential is not to deny where it originally came from..

I didn't say that. I said, to rely on yourself RATHER than to rely on Allah (swt) doesn't make sense. And no matter how much potential I have, potential means nothing in the face of an impending (seemingly unstoppable) disaster.

(salam)

It is said in a hadith that even if you are in need of salt, you should ask Allah for it!!

Once on a journey, a companion of Holy Prophet(saws) was leaving his camel untied to fend for itself. The Prophet(saws) asked him why are you not tying the camel as it will run away. The companion replied that I believe that Allah will take care of the camel and not let it run away. He(saws) replied that first tie your camel, then pray to Allah to take care of the camel!!

Wassalam.

(bismillah)

I don't wanna sound negative but the fact is that we depend too much on duas and too little on our own potential!

Some times things happen which are not in our hands. For example, medical conditions, marital issues, exams, job finds etc. Miracles happen daily in the form of answers for our supplications and dua's.

Here is what Islam says about the above:

The 7th Imam said: “Dua reverts both what has been destined and what has not been destined.”

“Say: my Lord would not care for you were it not for your prayer” Furqan, verse 77

“And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the supplicant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way.” Baqarah, verse 186

7th Imam says “Recite “Dua”, for “Dua” and begging from god Almighty repels afflictions even if it has been destined. If you ask God to revert it, He will certainly revert it.”

I can go on, but inshaAllah read the book Oddatol Daee and you can learn the rest.

http://www.duas.org/od/chap1.htm

Guest Peace

(salam)

Dr Iqbal is not our guardian. The Imams (as) are. Thank you sis ansoo for saving me the effort of posting the hadiths. There are numerous ones - amongst them duas and calamities will battle it out till day fo Judgement but duas will be victorious ( loose wording).

Dr Iqbal is not our guardian. The Imams as.gif are. Thank you sis ansoo for saving me the effort of posting the hadiths. There are numerous ones - amongst them duas and calamities will battle it out till day fo Judgement but duas will be victorious ( loose wording).

If I remember correctly our Prophet(saw) and Imams have valued contemplation and introspection more than dhikr.. I think one hadith says that an hour of contemplation is better than 70 or so years of worship..

Similarly we also have hadiths where seeking knowledge is valued more than any other activity. Wasn't it in some of the hadiths that if someone (hypothetically speaking) is certain that he will die within sometime, the best use of his remaining time is to gain some knowledge.. (I'm paraphrasing, hope it makes sense)..

I just wanted to point out that sometimes we rely too much on external agencies and forget that Allah has given us tremendous potential. Often times our own intelligence and strengths remain unused and we keep waiting for miracles to happen.. Miracles are anomalies at best, so why count on them? as opposed to them our strengths are much more usable and accessible..

sorry for the rant,

wassalam

Reminds me of the great scholar/poet of the last century, Dr. Iqbal (my avatar ;-) ) who once wrote:

(I forgot some lines)

"my prayer is : may you change your own desire" [meri dua hay teri aarzo badal jaaey!]

(sorry for the bad translation)..

since I don't know your situation, my comments were more general rather than directed toward you..in any case..apologies in advance..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i thougt he was famous for saying ' duaoon keh asar seh taqdeeren badaljateen hain'....contradicts ur statemnt :unsure:

i think prayer can move mountains.....sometimes no matter ho hard u try....no matter how much u exhasut ur efforts....things remain stagnant...nothing happens without his will

so i have to say i disagree with u....im not sayin sit on ur arse depending on prayers...im sayin its a bit of both

may i add 'ilahee kayfa' and ziarat ashura never worked for me

...but its all good

Queen_Shah...I'll give you the example that the brother who started this thread gave me.

Prophet Dawood was told that his son would die and so he prayed to Allah to stop the death, but his son still died so he stopped praying. And then he was told "O Prophet Allah, do you not believe that We can give life to the dead?".

I guess even those dua's didn't work, keep reciting, who knows what miracles may take place!

:salam

i would just like 2 let u all know 1st u have 2 purify ur self then u do dua no matter what dua it is Allah will always answer u i promise the doors of dua r always open also a very good dua 2 recite if u have a hajjat that u want 2 be fullfilled read ziaratul ashura i swear it really work and read every day 4 40 day be4 magrib my father did it and the 40th day he got what he wanted alhamdulilah

also 4 more duas go 2 duas.org

^

yeh but our dead dont come bak to life ...and our lives pass with some major duas being unanswered

no consolation

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes they do also in the time of imam mahdi (as) many of his followers will be brought back 2 life like if u read dua aha'd 4 40 morning u will become imam mahdis true follower inshallah and even if u die u will be brought back 2 life 2 be with imam mahdi (as)

i need a miracle to happen to get on of my needs and my childhood dreams fulfilled i can really do any thing even if some one tells me to jump from a skys[Edited Out]er assuring me that on doing so my need would be fullfilled i would do so

i ve been reading tajud for the past 6 years and i am 18 years now i try to read 5 times nammaz daily and always thought that god will give me the things on its own i just have to read the namaaz but things havent am materialized maybe he wants to test me more i know i might sound a bit selfish but i never did this with my dream in mind i just did it without thinking of an thing thinking that god will take care of the rest but now my time is passsing and and u can say very less time is left and only a miracle can fullfill this dream fast i really get very impatent and depressed seeing that i cant do any thing plz suggest me sm dua for a miracle and tell me how many times to read it u told bout the dua yasthsheer can u tel me how many times to read it or if u have any other ones

(salam)

You should never imagine that Allah leaves you without an answer. Let's take comfort in this beautiful 7adith narrated from Imam al-Sadiq (as):

Verily when the slave supplicates, Allah says to the angels: 'Verily I have granted him [his supplication], but delay the response for him, for verily I love to hear his voice.' And when [another] slave supplicates Allah says: 'Hasten his reply, for verily I despise his voice'!

Therefore it is our duty never to despair, for whatever it may be, Allah has a response to your every word. Allah knows better which way is good for you. And do not forget that He does not look upon the expression of your face, but what is in your heart. So it is necessary that you be in a state of true need and want and realize that only Allah can grant you your prayer. Furthermore, as du3a' is a reflection of our state we should try to work towards its fulfillment on our own as a manifestation of this want, however small a part it may be. And if we can't do anything, then Allah is the Most Merciful.

Sinning is probably the greatest hindrance on the path towards getting your desires fulfilled. It may be that Allah says 'If I grant the servant his request now he will be in such and such troubles, therefore I will grant it to him in a week' but if you sin during that time you've kinda ruined that.

Lastly I'd like to mention something which has not disappointed me ever. If you have an urgent desire, you should pray two rak3at (of course in the state of wudhu'), and after the salam recite 100 times 'Ya Mu3eed' (O He who restores to life) and ask for your desire, and your wish will be fulfilled within a week insha Allah.

May Allah fulfill all of our legitimate du3as bi7aqqi Mu7ammadin wa aaleh.

THE NEED IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST NAME OF GOD said a SUFI Master

You Should know and Practice the Conditions of Exaucement of a Du'a:

Respect the pillars of Islam : Shadat ( Oneness, Prophethood of muhammad (pbuh) and imamat of Ali (as)

Respect the Rights Of Ahl ul bayt masumeenes ( Wilayat al faqih, Khums...)

Respect the Sharia of Islam and Be Purified ( Halal and haraam, Wudhu and ghusl...)

I ' am Very Sure and certain for my Side, Only Two Nawafil prayers with whatever easier as Dou'a you know ( Subhanallah, or Alhamdulellah, or astaghfirullah..., you can ask Your Lord for Help, Being sure While invoquing that He will Grants you with his favour.

The more your Du'a is powerful ( intensity and length) the more you get the bounties of your lord

Wa Salaam