• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Salam dear friend, God is the 'creator' of destruction, so how can his creation be applied to him? It's like saying for example, I make a sandwich and then I eat it, but I don't believe it's possible for my sandwich to eat me lol (I know weird example lol), the rules of creation don't apply to the creator it's that simple, God is not limited to the imagination of our mind, but we are limited to the imaginative ability he has 'created' for us, anyway I hope you find the answer you seek all the best, wsalam
    • Bismehe Ta3ala, Assalam Alikum  I would never celebrate the slaughter of a nation.  Curse be upon CC. Just like we hate it when people celebrate on Ashura, we should feel the same way towards this mass murdering day.  But every year I mention the same thing, just a reminder for the passerby. M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 
    • Thanks the most relevant answer to the question i have got is given below:  Mirza Jawad Tabrizi سؤال: ألا يكره للمصلي لبس السواد؟ كيف نجمع بين هذا الحكم الشرعي وبين استحباب لبس السواد عزاءا على الحسين عليه السلام؟ جواب: لم يثبت كراهية لبس السواد لا في الصلاة ولا في غيرها، نعم ورد في بعض الروايات ما يستفاد منها كراهية لبس السواد، ولكنها ضعيفة السند، ومع الإغماض عن ضعفها، فالكراهة في الصلاة بمعنى أقل ثوابا، ولبس السواد في عزاء الحسين والأئمة عليهم السلام لأجل إظهار الحزن وإقامة شعائر المذهب مستحب نفسي، وثوابه أكثر من نقص الثواب في الصلاة، والله العالم. Question: Isn’t wearing black while praying Makruh? On the other hand, donning black is commendable during the mourning period for Imam Hussein (AS). What is the justification for the contradiction between these two points? Answer: The undesirability of wearing black clothes in the state of praying or in other situations is not proven as an absolute fact. It is only derived from a number of narratives the chains of transmission of which are unreliable and weak. Regardless of their unreliability, wearing black clothes while praying will lessen its spiritual reward. But putting on black clothes in grief for Imam Hussein (AS) is a religious rite and commendable. Al-‘Amili; al-Intisar, vol. 9, p. 247; publication, Dar al-Sirat, Beirut, Lebanon, the first edition, 1422. Following the analysis of jurists’ ideas it was finally revealed that wearing black in prayers is Makruh. Another question which may come into the readers’ minds is whether praying in black clothes for black-clad mourners during the month of Muharram or ceremonies held for the martyrdoms of the Aimma is Makruh as well. The question has been answered by Haj Aqa Mirza Jawad Tabrizi. سؤال: ما حكم اللباس الأسود في الصلاة أيام وفيات الأئمة عليهم السلام، هل هو مكروه ؟ جواب : إذا كان اللبس بداع إظهار الحزن وتعظيم الشعائر فليس بمكروه، والله العالم. It is not Makruh if the motivation behind the clothing is the expression of grief. Al-‘Amili; al-Intisar, vol. 9, p. 247; publication: Dar al-Sirat, Beirut, Lebanon, the first edition, 1422. The considerable point in jurists’ decrees is bad this kind the prohibition implies that wearing black while praying will only diminish its spiritual rewards. In other words, donning black while praying does not nullify the prayer. It only decreases its rewards. So, wearing garments in other colors is recommended for the state of praying. http://www.valiasr-aj.com/english/mobile_shownews.php?idnews=251 wasalam
    • ^^^ A7SANTI sister, Mash'Allah.  God bless you. Allhoma sali 3la Mohammad wa Ahli Mohammad 
    • Are you asking if they are makrooh to wear in Muharram? No they are not.  They are only makrooh to wear in days that are not mourning days. Sayyed Al-Sistani said it is makrooh to wear black in a normal day.