i alavi u

have you seen the Prophet (or an Imam) in a dream?

Rate this topic

why are people so fascinated with dreams?

with all due respect to all people here, but all this boasting about it firstly and secondly if you had done what you were supposed to do, you would have sen far greater things in the waking realm

and this pride that seems to be associated with all this dreaming, is i think unnecessary

dreams are a sign to you, and petty signs in my opinion, because your state has no been complete, you have entered any serious state from which you cannot go back

if you read quran before going to bed you will dream something fantastic , if you read kawthaar x3 before going to bed and you have a CERTAIN degree of purification in your heart, you will have angels waking you up of which you will see in your dream every time

its not big deal, its nothing to be proud of, and the permanent states of purification in life is what you should be looking at and aiming for, what you are aiming for now is crumbs, while the feasts are passing under your noses

and also so what even if you see them, it means nothing, your still at the same place you where before, your goal in Islam is not to "see dreams" but rather it is to PURIFY yourself

people get so obsessed with weak things, and they almost make a cult out of it or themselves, it is laughable , while mistakes are still made, and the soul is so shallow and in hell, there is nothing to celebrate

the purification of the soul is so difficult, and takes such a long time, and finally if you do achieve it, only then do you begin the real journey, and if you get to that, with your heart you will be able to see and talk to angels and God's elite(prophets, other creatures, maybe even imams if you earn it)

people are such low faith these day, and the reason is only because of this

"love for the world is the root of all evil" Prophet Muhammad

Dear Yukapuka,

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said, "If anyone of you has a dream that he likes then it is from Allah. He should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Brother, I am not proud of it, nor do I think that any pious person who shares his dream here is proud. Because good dreams are indeed a sign of piety and pride contradicts it. Very humbly I would like to say that its indeed a great deal for people to see the Prophet SAWW and his Ahlul Bayt AS and the loyal sahaba RA in a dream nowadays because as you said that nowadays there are not many people who have strong imaan or faith.

If anyone who, after reading these dreams wants to become pious to achieve such a status, then I think it would be an indirect guidance from here to that person and that would surely be good. For example, when I read these dreams I really came to know that if we follow the teachings of Rasool Allah SAWW and his pure Ahle Bait AS, then we could be fortunate enough to see them, InshAllah and it created in me a feeling rather a desire to be pious.

We should try to enjoin the good and forbid the evil rather than questioning the good(am not saying to anyone specifically, I am telling it to all the people here).

Imam Hasan AS said- "Piety is the gateway of all repentance and the principal of all wisdom and the distinction of all deeds."

Regards,

Ahmad

Salaam.

I have seen Cave of Hira in my dream with loud recitation of Quranic verses and according to the interpretation that Prophet Muhammad SAWW. I have also seen deserts of Karbala with someone who's arms are cut off (according to the interpretation that's Mola Abbas).

-woke up shivering!

Even I woke up shivering after seeing Abbas Ibn Ali AS.

On 9/10/2013 at 1:11 AM, Ali-F said:

How can a person say, that he have seen the Prophet or the imams - when he don't know how he looks?

In a dream, such as a vision of the Prophets/Imams, it is different. You are fully aware of whom you are meeting. It just happens, you know, without being told, who you are seeing.

I do not think it is allowed to be said if someone had visioned or dreamt of them...

On 1/2/2018 at 4:16 PM, Mohsin Bokhari said:

HOW DO I SEE RASULALLAH PLEASE HELP ME

سبحان الله

By the Almighty Allah,

Clear by His Might and Wise,

Muhammad al-Mustafa was sent to perfect the morals,

He was sent as a Mercy to the Worlds,

He was al-Sadiq,

May the Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon him and his progeny,

Desire his beauty of eloquence from his tongue made of melodious silk.

On 1/2/2018 at 4:16 PM, Mohsin Bokhari said:

HOW DO I SEE RASULALLAH PLEASE HELP ME

Salam Alaikum

Some have seen Imam Ali (a), Fatima't Zahraa (s), Imam Hussain (a), many have seen Abu Fadhl al-Abbas (a),

but

All my life I've never met a single person who has claimed to see Al-Sadiq Al-Amin, RasulAllah Muhammad (s) in a dream

I think he's too beautiful for sinners like us to perceive with our eyes!

16 hours ago, Hussaini624 said:

Salam Alaikum

Some have seen Imam Ali (a), Fatima't Zahraa (s), Imam Hussain (a), many have seen Abu Fadhl al-Abbas (a),

but

All my life I've never met a single person who has claimed to see Al-Sadiq Al-Amin, RasulAllah Muhammad (s) in a dream

I think he's too beautiful for sinners like us to perceive with our eyes!

Oh ok but how do I see the rest. Jazakallah 

On 1/3/2018 at 1:36 PM, Mohsin Bokhari said:

Oh ok but how do I see the rest. Jazakallah 

Live your life for them. Many people who claim to see them are liars, so don't be jealous of those who say they've seen these holy figures.

Never forget your 5 daily prayers. If the time for prayer is at 1:30, don't pray at 2:00 or 1:45. Pray exactly on time, all the prayers.

Make du'a to Allah and ask him to allow you to see them. He won't let you down.

Pray Salat al-Layl. Honestly, if you meet someone who has been praying Salat al-Layl all their life, you wonder if they've actually met Imam Mahdi (aj), rather than see an imam in a dream. Your spirituality will be amazing if you pray Salat al-Layl, take my word for that.

Akhlaq. Morals. Treat everyone with equity, have humbleness and humility, never act like you're more superior to anyone, at all. Forgive those who've wronged you, whenever you see someone being oppressed or picked on, DO NOT stay silent (or you'll be punished the same as the oppressor by Allah on the Day of Judgement), and smile every day.

Lastly, fast whenever you can. Try to fast as much as possible, it helps you build sabr (patience)

Salam Alaikum

On 3/20/2005 at 7:33 PM, i alavi u said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

have you seen any in a dream? had it interpreted.

i have heard of some people seeing them in a dream, they are supremely lucky!

is it common do you think??

May Allah rush the al-Mahdi (as) to success

May Peace and Blessings be on the Prophet (pbuh) and His family.

I have seen prophet Mohamed swt 3x and Imam ali sw 1x

On 1/3/2018 at 10:42 PM, Hussaini624 said:

Live your life for them. Many people who claim to see them are liars, so don't be jealous of those who say they've seen these holy figures.

Never forget your 5 daily prayers. If the time for prayer is at 1:30, don't pray at 2:00 or 1:45. Pray exactly on time, all the prayers.

Make du'a to Allah and ask him to allow you to see them. He won't let you down.

Pray Salat al-Layl. Honestly, if you meet someone who has been praying Salat al-Layl all their life, you wonder if they've actually met Imam Mahdi (aj), rather than see an imam in a dream. Your spirituality will be amazing if you pray Salat al-Layl, take my word for that.

Akhlaq. Morals. Treat everyone with equity, have humbleness and humility, never act like you're more superior to anyone, at all. Forgive those who've wronged you, whenever you see someone being oppressed or picked on, DO NOT stay silent (or you'll be punished the same as the oppressor by Allah on the Day of Judgement), and smile every day.

Lastly, fast whenever you can. Try to fast as much as possible, it helps you build sabr (patience)

Salam Alaikum

Thank you so much. 

Waalaikum assalam 

:bismillah:

Assalamun alaykum dear brothers and sisters,

Roughly seven years ago, I was blessed with what I feel was a glimpse of our master, Imam Sahib al-Asr waz-Zaman (ajf)  in a dream!
That was the time when I was seriously researching Islam. So I took it as a sign.
Back then I did not know whom I had seen in the dream. But later when I came to the Madhab of Ahlul Bayt (as), came to know about our master (ajf), the ahadith regarding his blessed birth and the origins of his mother, Bibi Narjis (sa) and collated them with the appearance of the Imam (as) as I had seen him, I became convinced that it was indeed him.
May Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى never deprive me of that beatific vision !

When I left Christianity and became a Shia, I had a dream that I was walking in Iran and saw the 12th Imam, may Allah hasten his return. I looked around at all the other people and nobody was paying attention to him, just kept on walking, so I began to doubt myself that it was him. Then, as if he could read my mind, he pushed up his sleeve and I could see a mole on his bicep. I didn't know if Imam Mahdi AJ has a mole on his bicep or not. Then I woke up. I know I am not a special person to be seeing Imam AS in my dream. I took it as a positive sign that becoming Shia (reciting my shahadah) was accepted by Allah SWT. 

5 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

When I left Christianity and became a Shia, I had a dream that I was walking in Iran and saw the 12th Imam, may Allah hasten his return. I looked around at all the other people and nobody was paying attention to him, just kept on walking, so I began to doubt myself that it was him. Then, as if he could read my mind, he pushed up his sleeve and I could see a mole on his bicep. I didn't know if Imam Mahdi AJ has a mole on his bicep or not. Then I woke up. I know I am not a special person to be seeing Imam AS in my dream. I took it as a positive sign that becoming Shia (reciting my shahadah) was accepted by Allah SWT. 

Mashallah I didn't know you were a revert. Where are you from?

I also Saw Him (aj) one time in dream it was very short I drive him to him with a white a horse in a green place without trees when I saw him & when I said hello to him  he answered me warmly &  put a black stone on that place as a it saw on grave of uncle of prophet(pbu) on Baqi  but around that place covered with well cutte grass & said when its time comes we will see each other beside that stone & then order me to go back .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I also Saw Him (aj) one time in dream it was very short I drive him to him with a white a horse in a green place without trees when I saw him & when I said hello to him  he answered me warmly &  put a black stone on that place as a it saw on grave of uncle of prophet(pbu) on Baqi  but around that place covered with well cutte grass & said when its time comes we will see each other beside that stone & then order me to go back .

سبحان الله

By the stars scattered,

Oh brother,

If able,

Go in the name of Allah to al-Baqi!

May Allah bless you there!