Can Ali

Mustazaf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 12:16 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)

Here are some videos taken during Ashura day in Igdir town of Turkey.

http://www.websamba....ostu/asura.html

Wa'salam

-ali

#2 gotohellisrael

gotohellisrael
  • Advanced Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 01:14 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)

Wa'salam

-ali

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam) dear bro. Ali...merhaba....all i can say is that video you put on put tears in my ears..alhamdollilah...in a land where the yazidi ataturk tried to remove Islam..the procession of Imam Hussain (pbuh) now takes place...im i am so happy to see this...may Allah bless all you turkish brethren and help us others to support you and thos eof our brothers languishing in jails of Turkey.1
m/salaam

#3 hussabbas

hussabbas
  • Advanced Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 01:56 PM

coooooook guzel

#4 Can Ali

Can Ali

Mustazaf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 01:01 AM

(bismillah)

(salam)

Your welcome.

By the way, Aslam among the martyrs of Karbala, was originally from Turkey. He was well known for throwing arrows, at the same time he was Imam Hussain's writer. He read the Qur'an and knew Arabic well. When he was killed in Karbala, the Imam placed his face on Aslam's face, Aslam opened his eyes and saw the Imam's eyes and smiled. Reference: here

And here some pictures from Ashura in Turkey:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Guest_mohsinkhan_*

Guest_mohsinkhan_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2005 - 02:23 PM

Are there Alevi amongst them?

#6 Can Ali

Can Ali

Mustazaf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 03:42 PM

(salam)

There are Caferis, Shia and of course Alevis amoung the mourners for Kerbala in Turkey.

--------------------------
Sayin mohsinkhan,
Aleviler, Caferiler ve Siiler uslup olarak aynidir fakat dini uygulamda farklidirlar.

Your brother ali

#7 Guest_mohsinkhan_*

Guest_mohsinkhan_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2005 - 04:25 PM

(salam)

Yes, brother, it is our faith in Allah, his Messenger Muhammed Khatami Anbiya, and his Holy Household, is what unites us, although we might differ on some issues such as practices for example; this I believe is a product of disunity amongst the Muslim Ulama for thousand years.

Insha'Allah when his holiness Imam Mahdi Sahibi Zaman returns, he will unite the mourners of Imam Husayn and the martry's of Kerbela under one banner, and put all the tyrants to the sword.

http://www.caferilik...lmihali/0-5.htm

TEHRAN CULTIVATES TURKISH ALEVIS. Four schools of Shia Islam are practiced in Turkey, and the biggest of these is the Alevi school. Turkish Alevi students have studied at Twelver Shia theological institutions in Iran since the 1940s, but Tehran is trying to extend its influence over Turkish Alevis.

The Iranian Embassy in Ankara offered financial assistance in exchange for permission to set up a stand at the Haji Bektash Veli commemoration ceremony in 1996-1997, Hacibektas Mayor Mustafa Ozcivan said in the 21 June 2003 issue of Istanbul's "Cumhuriyet" daily newspaper.

Source

#8 syeda aliya.

syeda aliya.
  • Advanced Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 04:52 PM

Are there Alevi amongst them?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#9 Cihad

Cihad

Hezbullahi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:- Islam<br />- Psychology<br />- Soccer<br />- Iran

Posted 04 March 2005 - 05:04 PM

Salaams,

O My God! Igdir. The place I was born and grew up.

Many thanks for posting brother Can Ali. But the link doesnt work. :cry: :cry:

#10 Guest_mohsinkhan_*

Guest_mohsinkhan_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2005 - 05:10 PM

(salam)

Can someone please post pictures of Ashura processions from Azerbaijan and Iran Azerbaijan?

Thanks.

#11 Can Ali

Can Ali

Mustazaf

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 07:25 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)

Insha'Allah when his holiness Imam Mahdi Sahibi Zaman returns, he will unite the mourners of Imam Husayn and the martry's of Kerbela under one banner, and put all the tyrants to the sword.

Amin!

Brother Cihad, unfortunely the web page has taken off, this is in my opinion due to the posting I put here, presumably some bandwidth issues. However, you may contact people who are running the ehlibeytdostu.com there email address is below, they may help you brother.

ehlibeytdostu@hotmail.com

Saglicakla kalin.
Wa'salam

-ali

#12 Guest_mohsinkhan_*

Guest_mohsinkhan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2005 - 07:52 AM

Actually Can Ali, there was another Turkish servant among the martryrs.

Wadhih, the Turkish servant of Al-Harth al-Mithiji came forward and asked for permission to fight. He fought until he was severely wounded; he called Hussain by name to come to his rescue. Hussain responded. But it was too late as he was in his final moments of life. Hussain hugged him. He said, "I am so lucky; the son of the Messenger of Allah putting his cheek on mine". He died immediately after that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users