• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 11:28 AM

(bismillah)

(salam)
muharram1426.jpg
http://www.sayedammar.com

As Sayed Ammar Nakshawani is coming back from Sydney to London,
what do you think of lectures this year muharram 1426.

please post your comments on Sayed Ammar lectures
NOT HIS PERSONAL LIFE!!!!!

ws

Edited by Seeker_of_Truth, 25 February 2005 - 12:46 PM.

#2 alishaan

alishaan

YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:i am interested in nauhay, Shiaism, Imam Ali, miracles, moiza's, Shaam, idara e jaaferiya

Posted 24 February 2005 - 11:37 AM

HE IS MY MADRESSA TEACHER! HE IS A GOOD TEACHER HE CAN TEACH U LOT OF THINGS BUT HE LIKES 2 CUSS IDARA ALOT :angry: HE IS UNRELIABLE AS HE IS ONLY THERE SUMTYMS BUT HIS LESSONS CAN B FUN HE TEACHS ME AQAID WHICH IS THE DEPTHS OF USUL E DEEN WHICH FOR ALL OF U MUNAFIQS IS THE ROOTS OF RELIGION

TAWHID
ADAL
NABUWAT
IMAM
QIYAMAT

#3 alishaan

alishaan

YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:i am interested in nauhay, Shiaism, Imam Ali, miracles, moiza's, Shaam, idara e jaaferiya

Posted 24 February 2005 - 11:52 AM

(salam)
(bismillah)

Actually Usool al Din are THREE:

Tawhid,Nabuwa,Maad

Usool al Madhab are TWO:

Adala, Imama.

(salam)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well ive never bn taught dat :dry: where did u learn that i will ask br. ammar on saturday

#4 alishaan

alishaan

YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 12:06 PM

(salam)
(bismillah)

Hawza.

(salam)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

which hawsa??????

uve confused my yung brain :P

#5 Peer

Peer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,942 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 05:45 PM

(salam)
(bismillah)

Actually Usool al Din are THREE:

Tawhid,Nabuwa,Maad

Usool al Madhab are TWO:

Adala, Imama.

(salam)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Usul ad-Deen are FIVE.

Tawheed (Belief in the unicity of God)
Adl (Belief in His Justice)
Nabuwaah (Prophethood)
Imamah (leadership)
Qiyamah (Day of Judgement)

#6 Guest_Thamina_*

Guest_Thamina_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2005 - 05:52 PM

HE IS MY MADRESSA TEACHER!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are quite fortunate, brother.

Edited by Thamina, 24 February 2005 - 05:52 PM.

#7 fjdamani

fjdamani
  • Advanced Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:34 PM

omg, is it tru aman nak is moving to australia for eva, cause we had sheik jihad ismail form australia and he said that most likely he is

#8 rebecca

rebecca

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:35 PM

HE IS MY MADRESSA TEACHER! HE IS A GOOD TEACHER HE CAN TEACH U LOT OF THINGS BUT HE LIKES 2 CUSS IDARA ALOT :angry:  HE IS UNRELIABLE AS HE IS ONLY THERE SUMTYMS BUT HIS LESSONS CAN B FUN HE TEACHS ME AQAID WHICH IS THE DEPTHS OF USUL E DEEN WHICH FOR ALL OF U MUNAFIQS IS THE ROOTS OF RELIGION

TAWHID
ADAL
NABUWAT
IMAM
QIYAMAT

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salam im from Australia,

Sayed Ammar has a very unique approach as a lecturer, you can not compare them all. This is what makes them different.

Evryone in Sydney really benefited from his lectures, i don't think he is agressive at all, merely stating the facts about sunni and shia differences. He uses evidence from history books interwound with ahadith and the glorious quran.
May Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì reward him.

In no way is he teaching us to hate other school of thoughts, only to be have the knowledge and understand the differences. Honestly how ignorant can you be in not accepting IMAM ALI! we need more men with his qualities.

May Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì reward him.

Brothers and sisters don't judge others and post personal opinions which dont relate to his lectures.

#9 Abdulhujjah

Abdulhujjah

íÇ ÇÈÇ ÕÇáÍ ãÏÏí

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,436 posts
  • Interests:Staying real, I hate fake people

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:43 PM

(salam)
(bismillah)

You are incorrect Peer. And If you dont take my word, call your local sheikh and tell me "I hear that Usool al Deen is 3 and Usool al Mahdhab is 2" If this sheikh has studied even 3 days he will know the correct answer.

(salam)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(bismillah)

(salam)

No you are incorrect and if you had studied three seconds you would know this. Imamate is essential as nabuwaat, anyone who denies the imamate is not a muslim but has the rights of a muslim. But then again al-maisi, you remind me of sayedkk, you must be a faqeeh yourself.

Wassalaam

#10 hyder

hyder

qanber

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 11:36 PM

ya ali madad

AL-MAISI IS JEALOUS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ONCE A NOBODY,ALWAYS A NOBODY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

SAYED NAKSHAWANI BEST ENGLISH LECTURER IN THE WORLD FACE THE FACTS

BAR UMAR LANAT

#11 kumail

kumail

Kumail alAmeli [Abu Hassan]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Web/Graphic Design, Reading, Soccer etc etc

Posted 24 February 2005 - 11:43 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)

Usool alDeen are the pillars which the Religion depends on and they are : Tawheed(Monotheism), Nubuwwa(Prophecy) and Qiyamah(Day of Judgment). Who so ever rejects one of these is NOT a MUSLIM.

Usool alMad-hab are the pillars which the Mad-hab depends on and they are : Imamah & Adl(Divine Justice). Who so ever rejects one of these is NOT a MO`MIN.

^^ This is for alDaahir (Apparent) which I got from Olamaa` alKalam. Allah(swt), His Messenger(pbuh&hf) & The Holy Imams(as) know what's in the Hearts :)

Regards,
Kumail

#12 Seeker_of_Truth

Seeker_of_Truth

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 04:35 AM

(bismillah)

(salam)

Usool alDeen are the pillars which the Religion depends on and they are : Tawheed(Monotheism), Nubuwwa(Prophecy) and Qiyamah(Day of Judgment). Who so ever rejects one of these is NOT a MUSLIM.

Usool alMad-hab are the pillars which the Mad-hab depends on and they are : Imamah & Adl(Divine Justice). Who so ever rejects one of these is NOT a MO`MIN.

^^ This is for alDaahir (Apparent) which I got from Olamaa` alKalam. Allah(swt), His Messenger(pbuh&hf) & The Holy Imams(as)  know what's in the Hearts :)

Regards,
Kumail

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)
This discussion is about Sayeds lecturer NOT ABOUT USOOL AL-DEEN :mad:

ws

#13 alishaan

alishaan

YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:18 AM

(salam)
This discussion is about Sayeds lecturer NOT ABOUT USOOL AL-DEEN  :mad:

ws

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but he lectures me about usool e deen so therefore we r talkin abt his lectures :P :P :P :P :P

#14 Abdulhujjah

Abdulhujjah

íÇ ÇÈÇ ÕÇáÍ ãÏÏí

• Advanced Members
  • 8,436 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:44 AM

(bismillah)

(salam)

Prove to me that Imamate isnt a part of usul-e-deen, otherwise remain silent and stop taking cheap shots on other members and especially not our ulema.
Ill prove to you it is, on the very famous khutbah of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) before the month of Ramadhan, when the Commander of the Faithful (as) approaches him and asks what is the best of deeds during this month.........

أفضل الأعمال في هذه الشهر الورع عن محارم الله ثم بكى فقلت : يا رسول الله ما يبكيك فقال : يا علي ابكي لما يستحل منك في هذا الشهر كأني بك وانت تصلي لربك وقد انبعث أشقى الأولين والآخرين شقيق عاقر ناقة ثمود فضربك ضربة على فرقك ( قرنك ) فخضب منها لحيتك قال : امير المؤمنين عليه السلام فقلت يا رسول الله : ذلك في سلامة من ديني ؟ فقال : في سلامة من دينك ثم قال عليه السلام : يا علي من قتلك فقد قتلني ومن ابغضك فقد ابغضني ومن سبك فقد سبني لا نك مني كنفسي روحك من روحي وطينتك من طينتي ان الله تبارك وتعالى خلقني واياك واصطفاني واياك واختارني للنبوة واختارك للامامة ومن انكر امامتك فقد انكرني نبوتي يا علي انت وصييي وأبو ولدي وزوج ابنتي وخليفتي على امتي في حياتي وبعد موتي امرك أمري ونهيك نهي اقسم بالذي بعثني بالنبوة وجعلني خير البرية انك لحجة الله على خلقه وأمينه على سره وخليفته على عباده

these are the refs :

نقل في الوسائل الجزء 7 قطعة منه عن كتاب فضائل شهر رمضان والامالي وعيون الأخبار في الباب 18 من أبواب أحكام شهر رمضان ص 226 ـ 227 ـ 228 الحديث 20 وقطعة اخرى منه وهي من قوله : ثم بكى إلى آخر الحديث لم يذكرها لخروجها عن غرضه وذكر الحديث جميعه في العيون الباب 28 الحديث 35 ورواه بحار الانوار عن عيون أخبار الرضا عليه السلام وأمالي الصدوق في الجزء 96 ص 356 ـ 358 من الطبعة الحديثة وفي نسخة الميرزا محمد الطهراني العسكري : ان لا يغلقها وفيها أيضا : ان لا يفتحها وفيها أيضا : أن لا يسلطها وفيها : قرنك

"The best of deeds in this month (shahr Ramadhan) is to stay away from committing sins" Then he cried (in ref. to the Messenger of Allah ) Then I said (in ref to the Commander of the Faithful ) " O Messenger of Allah what makes you cry ?" Then he said " O Ali I cry for what becomes of you on this month, as Im with you, while you pray to your MASTER and then will come to you the worst of the first ones and the last ones, more evil than the killer of the baby camel of thamud and he will strike you upon your head and make your beard stained (with your blood)." Then the Commander of the faithful said "Will this happen for the safety of my faith ?" and the Messenger of Allah said yes and then he said :" O Ali, who ever kills you has killed me, whoever hates you, has hated me, and whoever slanders you has slandered me, because you are from me and are like myself, your soul is from my soul, and your clay is from my clay, Allah the EXALTED created me and you, and he chose me and chose you, and he designated me as a Prophet, and designated you as an Imam and whoever denies your Imamate has denied my prophethood.... "

من انكر إمامتك فقد انكر نبوتي

You have already agreed that Nabuwaat is usool-e-deen, and denying Imamat in the eyes of ALLAHs Messenger (pbuh) is equivalent to denying Prophethood, need I say more. You don't know it all, so stand down when you are wrong.

Wassalaam

#15 Seeker_of_Truth

Seeker_of_Truth

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:16 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)

ya ali madad

AL-MAISI IS JEALOUS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ONCE A NOBODY,ALWAYS A NOBODY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

SAYED NAKSHAWANI BEST ENGLISH LECTURER IN THE WORLD FACE THE FACTS

BAR UMAR LANAT

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(salam)
True the Sayed is a good speaker,
but he needs to stay in england help the shia community.
You alishaan what year r u in maderess.

ws

#16 alishaan

alishaan

YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:49 AM

You alishaan what year r u in maderess.

ws

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SB3B SENIOR BOYS 3B WHICH IS 13-14 YEAR OLDS

#17 Seeker_of_Truth

Seeker_of_Truth

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:44 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)
So no one had heared the murharram lecturers 1426,
alishaan is talking about his lessons in maderess,

if no one have heared his lecturers
check his website

http://www.sayedammar.com

ws

#18 Seeker_of_Truth

Seeker_of_Truth

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:02 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)
which complex verses in the quran,would you like him to translate,
Inshalla he will teach in the Howza in london and the islamic College,
so he has ofers to teach in unis.

ws

#19 Qamre_Bani_Hashim

Qamre_Bani_Hashim

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:16 PM

hes one hell of a wicked lecturer B)

#20 Ali_Hashmi

Ali_Hashmi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:45 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)

In the name of the Most High.

Firstly, I would suggest another thread be started relating to Usool-e-deen matter.

As for the matter of Usool-e-deen, to understand what Usool-e-deen consists of brothers and sisters, we must realize what an Usool is. As you would all know, the sets of beliefs break into Usool-e-deen and Furo-e-deen. Usool-e-deen are those such things that we must comes to terms with in our intellect and are the based ground or the roots for furoo-e-deen. Thus we must come to conclusion for such things when we approach religion. Perhaps, amongst the true meanings of 'there is no compulsion in relgion" is relating to the matter of intellectual acceptance of these very Usools.

The difference between Usool-e-deen and Furoo-e-deen are that one must have a continuation in them and the other may have breaks to remain in the firm holds of Islam. If any of the Usool have any break in them and are not continuous, one is taken outside the bounds of Islam, whereas if the Furoo have a break in them, the person is still within the bounds of Islam (as long has he has not completely rejected the basis of beliefs coming i.e. rejected the words of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì or his servants knowingly).

To consider Imamate and Adl a core part of Usool-e-deen would mean that anybody who has any break in such things is not a muslim, thus branding all non shia non muslims. This is not the case, rather they are considered Usool-e-madhab by the scholars. Such things that perfect the faith in its true form.

As for the narrations, they are a discussion on their own. Though the narration is completely correct, but forbidden and command text in hadith have different levels and are not literally as they seem always. There is another hadith that comes to mind that I do not have the reference for as of yet, but inshaAllah I will.

Imam Jaffar Sadiq (as) has said: One who does not pray salat ul lail is not from us...

This does not mean we are not believers or muslims if we do not pray salat ul lail, rather it is refering to various levels of beliefs as would be the neglecting of Imamate etc.

And please brothers, avoid insulting each other.

Wasalaam wr wb

Edited by Ali_Hashmi, 25 February 2005 - 04:42 PM.

#21 Abdulhujjah

Abdulhujjah

íÇ ÇÈÇ ÕÇáÍ ãÏÏí

• Advanced Members
  • 8,436 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:25 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)

I stand corrected, al-maisi you are correct, but please fix your manners in future. I shouldn't be reading a narration and acting upon what I have read. Our ulema do say that it is usool al emaan not usool al deen.
I'm very sorry for challenging this thought without asking my father, which you asked me to do.

Wassalaam

#22 Peer

Peer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,942 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:39 PM

Ok I just checked Shaykh Bashir Hussain's tawdhiul masael and according to it:

Usul ad-Deen are FIVE--Tawheed, Adl, Nabuwah, Imamah, Qiyamah.

From amongst these, Tawheed, Nabuwah and Qiyamah are called Usul al-Deen, or Usul al-Islam, and one who doesn't believe in any of these is a Kafir.

The other two, Imamah and Adl, are called usul al-madhab, or usul al-imaan, and it is necessary to believe in these two to be an Ithna Ashari.

#23 Seeker_of_Truth

Seeker_of_Truth

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 07:55 AM

(bismillah)

(salam)
alishaan did Sayed come today to maderess

ws

#24 Seeker_of_Truth

Seeker_of_Truth

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:38 PM

(bismillah)

(salam)
Alhummolallah Sayed Ammar has just reach london today.

His programme is.......................

TEACH IN THE HOWZA OF IMAM HUSSIEN during the week

On Tuesday Duaa twassul & Quran tafseer Weekly Tafseer Classes (NORTH WEST LONDON)

On Thusday Duaa Kamil & Quran tafseer Weekly Tafseer Classes (SOUTH LONDON)

On Friday lessons on History of Islam...(SOUTH LONDON)

On Friday does the Friday prayer in a local school (NORTH WEST LONDON)

TEACH IN THE MADDERSSS (13-18)

This fixed to end of the year ....

ws

Edited by Seeker_of_Truth, 26 February 2005 - 12:39 PM.

#25 alishaan

alishaan

YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 11:03 AM

no he didnt come yesterday :cry: ive had him 4 3 years all teachin me a differeent lesson
1st year dinyaat
2nd year quran n dinyaat sumtyms
n dis year aqaid

Edited by alishaan, 27 February 2005 - 11:06 AM.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users