Sign in to follow this  
kaneez e mehdi

pak watan

Guest Thamina

:o AAAA!

If I see ONE more Pakistani cities list or weather channel that does NOT include Multan I'm going to freak out!! It's not THAT insignificant.

How is Sialkot on that list but not Multan? I mean come on.

Anyways, as you can see from my rant, I've got Multani roots.

Guest billalalhashimi

Pakistan's best city..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My family is from Mirpur Azad Kashmir,l was born there,came to England as a young child,but,l still consider Mirpur my home.That is where my roots are & defines who l am & what l am.l feel you should never forget your roots,as you will be lost in the great vast wilderness of humanity,like a lost soul.Know l am studying at university,doing what my ancestors have always done,chase education & not money.Got to maintain the family tradition,right.

:o AAAA!

If I see ONE more Pakistani cities list or weather channel that does NOT include Multan I'm going to freak out!! It's not THAT insignificant.

How is Sialkot on that list but not Multan? I mean come on.

Anyways, as you can see from my rant, I've got Multani roots.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aww sis i m sorry actually i was to leave and suddenly an idea came to my mind to amke such thread plz don mindif me silly forgot to add ur sweet city i mean our sweeet city multan :D

Guest billalalhashimi

ls there anyone else from Azad Kashmir?Or l am the only one?There must be someone other then me from Azad Kashmir on ShiaChat.Surely.Don't be shy..............................................................................