Sign in to follow this  
Malik Al Ashtar

Why Pork is Haram in Islam?

It is impossible for the creatures to know everything cause ALLAAH alone knows everything,..if ALLAAH ordered something not to do we must obey him for he knows everything for us as his creatures and he knows the best for us so we must just trust him, respect him and follow him,...but we cannot get his full knowledge about why he is ordering those things even how long we study cause we cannot be compared to him,.. We must not follow the path of shaytan when ALLAAH ordered him and the angels to bow to prophet adam and Ibliss refused to do it because he compared himself to human being that he is better than Adam behind his human weaknesses even ALLAAH told them that he know things that they do not know. If ALLAAH ordered us and we cannot find the satisfaction of why he ordered for something, we must still obey him or we will be in the same sin like the ibliss made and it is a very great disrespect and shirk to ALLAAH swt. And this kind of disrespect to ALLAAH is like you are saying that you know better than ALLAAH if you disobey him cause it is the same as questioning him for his capabilities.

Edited by Ahmad Abdullah

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Salam sister! Do not listen to them, them, who want to separate the muslims. Stay with your man if you two are happy and striving for a better Iman, stay together for Allah swt., cause neither our prophet nor our Imams were Sunni or Shia, they were muslims. You are an idol for the muslims and muslim unity, keep it up! Wish you the best InshAllah!
    • I was a PhD student in the US, but I never finished my dissertation. I went back into the private sector, which turned out to be a very good idea. What isn't mentioned in this article, is that while students did not have to declare their tuition stipend on their federal taxes, they did have to declare the stipend as income on their state taxes. I had to do this every year, meaning that I DID pay taxes on that.  We will have to see what the final tax bill looks like. This provision might be dropped. 
    • First of all, this entitlement mentality is not going to help you. I am entitled to an explanation. Second, No one owes you and explanation. Its your life, you figure it out. You and I have the same capabilities, by saying prove it to me, You are inherently acknowledging your inferiority/limits. That alone is sufficient for you to stop and reflect. We can point you to stuff, but its you who will make the final decision.  You have limits, you did not create yourself or whats around you, so something/someone did. Since you are a creation, as everything around you and you yourself(physical systems are guided), you must receive guidance. Find that guidance... ذَٰلِكَ الْكِتَابُ لَا رَيْبَ ۛ فِيهِ ۛ هُدًى لِلْمُتَّقِينَ {2} [Shakir 2:2] This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who guard (against evil).
      [Pickthal 2:2] This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who ward off (evil).
      [Yusufali 2:2] This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah;
    • In Kitab al Tawheed by Sheik Saduq (ra) about the first chapter: The Messenger of Allah (saws) said: "Whoever dies without ascribing a partner to Allah, will enter Heaven regardless of weather he has done good or evil." * * In Bukhari, The Prophet Muhammad (saws) said: "People must suffer the burning of Hell-Fire as a punishment for the sins they committed. Afterwards Allah will admit them to Paradise with His Grace and Mercy. So they will be called al-Jahanamiyyun." ---- This is also from Imam Ali (as) who said: The Prince of Believers, 'Ali, on whom be peace, was asked: Describe death to us. He said: You have, indeed, accidentally come to one who is well informed! It (death) brings to the person dying one of three things - either tidings of perpetual bliss, or of everlasting misery, or fear and dread, or an uncertainty (amrun mubhamun), if he (the dying person) does not know to which section he belongs. Now as for our friend and the follower of our command, he will be the recipient of the good tidings of perpetual bliss; and as for our enemy and one who opposed our claim, he will be given tidings of eternal misery: but one whose affair is doubtful, that is one who does not know his own mind, he is a believer who is prodigal regarding his own affairs (al-mu'amin al-musrif 'ala nafsihi), not knowing what his condition will be. Good comes to him after doubt and dread. Then Allah will never mingle him with our enemies, but will take him out of the Fire by our intercession. So act (righteously) and obey (Allah) and do not rely solely upon yourselves, and do not belittle the punishment of Allah. For verily, he, who does not obtain our intercession except after 300,000 years of Allah's chastisement, is to be counted amongst the wasteful (musrifin) ---- Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (as) said: "Verily, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, has given the Believers a gurantee." I asked, "What is it?" He replied: "If a Believer professes his faith in Allah's Divinity, Muhammad's Prophethood, and 'Ali's Imamate, and carries out his duties, He guarantees him eternal life in His Presence [jiwar],  I said: "By Allah! This is a blessing with which none of the blessings bestowed upon the sons of Adam, can compare." Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (as) replied, "They have done little but they have enjoyed much."
    • Brother, Have you tried to verify the hadiths with the verses of quran by some research? or  Do you like to reject he authentic hadith like hadith rejecter? The verification of the hadith of the prophet saaw in the light of verses of quran through the research has already been conducted as mentioned in the thread the  link is given below: This efficiently provides  the evidences for confirmation of the fact that the verse of purification covers the prophet saww his daughter, and 12 Imams. ie 14 persons. The saved sect 1 out of 73 as per hadith of the prophet saaw follows his purified progeny. wasalam