Sign in to follow this  
Najafy

The mosques status

Rate this topic

There was a good thread in the old forum regarding the mosque status and their functioning, can our LOVELY MODERATOR copy it, specially there was another one asking the same. Hopefully the moderator int still anngry with the teasing of sis Al-sh3yaa.

by the way, sis Al-shy3ya, I wrote few things last night related to ur ancestor, but mostlikely, the moderator will not copy it to the new forum..:)

Salam

Now Now Now Brother , who said i copied and pasted :uhh:  ?? ... Oh darn u caught me ....  :P . looool . And by the way brother , my family isnt from Baghdad ... they are from Najaf . ANCESTORS . But my immediate family is from Kuwait .... ! :D

Fi Iman Allah

hahhahahhh.. too late.:P

I have at ny hand the site where you copy and past, ... it might be a good idea to ask the moderator to ban thos who abuse the "copyright"... not only lable their nickname :D

and who said that you are from Baghdad ??? that would be abusive for all Baghdady  :angry:

Awal shei .... Lesh el ban ? mo 7ram ? ... And as if no one doesnt copy and past jokes !! brother Najafy ..... honestly .... u really put me down when u said  *it might be a good idea to ask the moderator to ban thos who abuse the "copyright"... not only lable their nickname * Hehhehehe ... Brother Ali Already put me as a Very abusive User looooooool . By the way .... Whats wrong with Baghdadies ? ... they are nice people , very respectful .

Fi Iman Allah

No brother ... he is reffering to my post ... and that i should be banned :s .. because i took jokes off a website . Ummmmm , since when did people start making jokes on there own ?

Salam sis Al-she3eya,

I read ur post again, last one, and I felt bad for you. :s

I knew about the "abusive users" , and I want to tease u as AssadAllah gave up easily, and so I suggested the baning issue. I think I went further on teasing u with Baghdady stuff, and it seems u didnt get it, and I am sorry for that. Just I though I was joking with a Najafy, but as you are feeling down, which I dont have intention to do so, I appologize.

Still, I am fan of the ban proposal. I dont know how u got all the time. I have SCHOOL and I need time, can u lend me some please, and  I promise I will not teas u anymore. ;)

Salam

HA HA HA HA ya5eee no way ana az3al ... its ok i dont feeel bad . Ime kidding to . I have lots of time on my hands ? .. not always brother... ive got a family that needs care for * ime 17 years old * lol . U wanted my time or do u want jokes? :P . lol . And really i dont know any Najafyan ppl , even my ancestors i have no clue who they are , and what they were like . But i have 2 Baghdadyan friends .... and they are .. as we arabs say * white hearted* people . Meaning nice . By the way ... the website i take jokes off of .. is a secret .. oshhhhhh  :P  :D  .

Fi Iman Allah .

There was a good thread in the old forum regarding the mosque status and their functioning, can our LOVELY MODERATOR copy it, specially there was another one asking the same. Hopefully the moderator int still anngry with the teasing of sis Al-sh3yaa.

Is that the one ?

And what are u asking about exactly?