Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adnan77

Shia Mosques in Bangkok?

15 posts in this topic

(salam)

Could somebody kindly provide me with the address of any Shia Mosques in Bangkok, preferably near the Khao San Road area.

Thank you.

(salam) i dunno too im looking for a shia mosques in bangkok i think it all sunni as naerly all thai muslim are sunni as for me im a thai iranian shia muslim so is there any shia mosques in bangkok would the sunni mosque be ok for me to pray shia way in thailand as i never done it before there.

(salam)

I would like to inform you that the Al-Khoei Foundation have two Centres within Thailand, one in Bangkok and another in Patalong.

To obtain the addresses i suggest you contact them via their website www.alkhoei.org or www.al-khoei.org.

Furthermore, i am pretty sure that the Iranian embassy can further advise you on the centres around.

ws

There are two mosques i go to... one in the thonburi side..and the mosque over there is named chalanphaat. Another one is the pathutaam mosque......which i m not so sure...lol..i will ask my parents for that...anyways....i hope at LEAST this helps you all...and adnan, im afraid you will not find a mosque near the khao san road........itz really a tourist attraction.

aiite...dats all :D

khz

athna

i was in bangkok for a couple of years.. yea there was a really nice one somewhere we went to but i forgot the name :lol:

al shahed salams,

I am not a thai shia, I am an aussie livin in bangkok....which is why I know the place for shia mosques :D..

thnx for askin though.

khz

athna

errrrr.salams........

dude......i don't quite giv out my msn messenger adress....dat easily...

u can ask questions..but pls do on dis forum.......im sorry :(

da mosque i go to is near pathutaam....dats da place

khz

athna

Salam,

There are Shia Mosques in Bagkok but i don't know the exact addresses as soon as i will get, i will post. I have the following information to share :There are about 15 Imambargahs in Bangkok (mostly for Thai Muslims) including one each for Indian/PaKistani momineen and the Arab community.

May Allah Bless You All,

Abass

There are many Shia Mosque in Bangkok and Husainiyah are alot too. I can recommend Al Huda Mosque at Talingchan which Sheik Ghulam Ali teaching at this place, another place that I always join is Husainiyah Baqirul Uluum which located in Thonburi area Thoedthai 17 road (Sheik Soleh Phumeesuk is teaching here) its a small house(not big Mosque, the bid mosque is belong to Sunni Brothers).