Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kizilbash

Habeel Ibn Adam's Grave

17 posts in this topic

This is apparently a picture of Habeel Ibn Adam's grave (notice his height) in Syria. Is there a tradition that explains his height, or something similar? :unsure:

habeel.jpg

Edited by Kizilbash

well I believe it is most likely an obvious reflection of people's height back then. Furthermore, wasn't Adam (as) supposed to be almost 70 ft. tall or so??

People back then, as far as I understand, were definitely bigger and taller.

(salam)

Yes I've read a tradition in a book called "The stories of the prophets", I dont remember it exactly but it said that the first prophets i.e. Prophet Adam and Noah (as) were really tall. Something like 12 arms length. Maybe as tall as a tree.

Subhanallah :)

Here is a picture of the grave of Nabi Imran (as).

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38798

BTW: I also read some really interesting things in there. Like why a city in India smells so beautiful? because Hawa (as) left her brush there that she brought with her from Jannah. :)

Wassalam

My dad even has a picture beside it. But I thought it was in Lebanon?

Edited by (i)MrAn

^ Sorry this is a late confirmation, but yup it is in Syria. That's where I saw it 3 years ago. I think it is actually near the border of Syria and Lebanon which is why some people may think it is found in Lebanon.

(bismillah)

(salam)

yes tis in SYRIA,by very hight.........one can even see "ISRAEEL" from their.

ailia

http://al-imam.net/image_visitor1.htm

The comment below the pictures is : Habeel Ibn Adam (note, his height!) -Syria

well I believe it is most likely an obvious reflection of people's height back then. Furthermore, wasn't Adam as.gif supposed to be almost 70 ft. tall or so??

In prehistoric era with dinosaurs , because a cow was a snack for him .

This is a mazar for druzes , look the 5 colored star at the right of the picture.

The grave is like a christian grave , look at the line in its middle where it can be half-opened(the line is just above the end of the 1st carpet). The druze barry their dead like christians.

Habeel ibn Adam (as) must be barried in the earth , in a coffin , like the muslims and the prophets (as) and not putted in a wooden box .

Is there evidence that this is the mazar of Habeel (as) ?

If a durzi tells that , you can't believe him . U don't know what in their religion , because they're always practicing taqiyya.

Edited by XLEGIONS

Here is a picture of the grave of Nabi Imran as.gif.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38798

The quran talks about two men named Umran :

The father of Moses (as) .

The father of Mary (as)

A mazar for prophet Umran (as) in a town in Lebanon called Deir Umran , south of Tyr ,have the grave of Umran the father of Mary (as)

post-13832-1098515608_thumb.jpg

It is sure that he is the father of Mary (as) because of the christian traces discovered there.

So the other picture will be for the grave of Moses father (as) .

Moses (as) was in the Pharao era and no one was that tall.

Jesus (as) was not that tall either.

How it would be that the height standards diminuishes in that speed from Moses era to Jesus era (as).

Applying the same speed of shrinkness ,betwee Jesus (as ) era and our era , we shall become like cats.

The width of the grave is so small comparing to its height , does prophet Umran (as) seemed like a walking stick or something , this is not a human shape as all ancient drawings show.

Pardon my ignorace, I honestly do not know - but I had heard that Cabeel buried Hazrat Habeel ibn Adam, is this true or merely unique to christian belief?

^It is true. He didn't know what to do, so Allah sent down two birds, and one killed another one, and the bird burried the other bird, and Qabeel did the same thing.

Edited by (i)MrAn

(salam)

Yes, I have seen his grave and it is massive!

Apparently, people in the past were much taller and bigger than today.

WS

(salam) wb

Yes i have also seen this when i went syria, when you go there its sooo big as batool7 said ppl in the past were much bigger and taller than now.

Another evidence is the big foot print of Abrahim(as) (maqam Abrahim) in Mecca..... subhaan Allah