i read the questions you posted to your scholars and to be honest, you hit the nail on the head. these are exactly some of the questions i am looking answers for, and not just from shias. very similar questions apply to sunni literature as well. did you get any response to the questions where you were told that it is better to answer you in person? it would be really really helpful if you did.
Brother this was a very nice argument you gave, I am also curious what if The Prophet is Rasoolullah [sawa] and Eijah is Imam Ali [as]?
Of course brother you know any sites that I can contact Ayatollahs/Allamas?
1. To die as a Momin since one this whole world is of no use, I want to die as man of belief and principles.
2. This world is a trap, I would be cautious to take every step as many before me had fallen into it and therefore, I will try my best not to usurp anyone's rights and fall into this wicked trap and Hope Allah AWJ for the sake of Ahlebait will prevent me from anything which is harmful for my Akhirat.
3. The sense that since many good who had power and will to achieve this world kicked her and preferred Allah, I should do the same for separation of Allah is irreparable.
4. To help the needy in whatever way I can. Bring people together, if get job should focus on teaching youth the real way of obtaining education. Write some books and be an expert in some field that if Imam wants me, I could be of use to him.
5. Jahl is my worst enemy, he always comes with incites and leaves in humiliation. So, I remember it's nature to repel it.
6.I want to die in a momin and ask Allah that you know better what is good for me and easier for me.
7. Revolution is not Iranian or Iraqi. Revolution is Islamic and I am trying my best to minimize corruption and maximise morals, ethics and love.
8. Money is good as said by Prophet if one utilises it in a way that is meant for it. A portion of money is for our brothers in faith and Allah and a portion for us. Life is gift that we received without any service and it shows God is beneficent and gives without asking. Life is source of His love and Marifat.