Ali

Debate ready in MP3 and Video Online

Rate this topic

On 9/2/2016 at 1:23 AM, freekundli said:

If you have youtube link then please share with me.

The debate was made into three videos:

Theist Vs Atheist Debate: "Does God Not Exist?" (Part 1/3)

Theist Vs Atheist Debate: "Does God Not Exist?" (Part 2/3)

Theist Vs Atheist Debate: "Does God Not Exist?" (Part 3/3)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Hmm not sure what you mean brother. But the chaos in middle east, that we have seen in recent years, the unstable state of government and nations surrounding israel is not a conspiracy and the growth of israel over occupied land and its increased influence and involvement in the chaos is not a conspiracy either.  
    • From a moral perspective i can understand this. However, i know hardly anything about politics and millitary strategies. I am sure sayyid Nasrallah (may Allah bless him) knows what he is doing. But surely, by empowering and protecting palestinians, who in turn decide to join ISIS and our enemies, we are kind of damaging ourselves? A bit like an own-goal.
    • Popular Contributors last week! Congratulations! @LeftCoastMom @hasanhh @Sirius_Bright @Smiles786 @Kazemi @Mohamed1993 @Jebreil @.InshAllah. @laithAlIRAQI @E.L King @Son of Placid @AmirAlmuminin Lover @kirtc @Darth Vader  
    • Salam brother, If you want to be a shia of imam Ali(as), then it is better you take after his akhlaq, he had respect for the the wife of the Prophet(S) as shown in the battle of Jamal, lets also have some level of respect in honor of our 1th Imam(as) and our Prophet(S) and let Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى be the judge.
    • ـ الإمام الصادق (ع): امتحنوا شيعتنا عند ثلاث: عند مواقيت الصلوات كيف محافظتهم عليها ، وعند أسرارهم كيف حفظهم لها عن عدونا ، وإلى أموالـهم كيف مواساتهم لإخوانهم فيها. Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, ‘Test our Shi`aa with regard to three things: the prayer times to see how well they observe them, their secrets to see how well they guard them from our enemies, and their wealth to see how they help out their fellow brothers with it. [Bihar al-Anwar, v. 83, p. 22, no. 40]