Sign in to follow this  
mirabbas

Nauha

am i dreaming or has nida posted her first ever writeup, well her ''copy and pasted'' one :S

excusez moi acha i'v posted lots already...u jus have a khaali memory... and its not copy pasted :mad: :mad: :mad: i got it from lucknow okay??!! i knew the words from ages ago acha.. or do i need 2 operate on ur brain 2 sort u out?? :P jk

they r old school nohay from ur bayaz , and the nohay which nobody has ever heared of. u get me? apart from the masayab of the lyrics, how does it go?

ooo say that then i got confused....i doubt neone has actually except for the lucknowites themselves :blink: ...oh and dont u and matami gang up and start dissing my lucknow and its nohay now :mad:

i dont diss nohay, i diss the recitors well, only lucknow ones.. remember i sent u that lucknow noha which u never heared b4, and then it became ur ''fav' 1

:o who told u that?? :blink: it became my "fav" one coz of the words acha :mad: :mad: ....and allow the recitors...they can read better than u do <_<

then how comes i aint come across lucknow nohay on the net...

coz they don't put lucknowi nohay on the net :blink:

--> those recitors practise everyday because living in india is a ghetto

wots tht sposed 2 mean???? as if u wont practise a noha in the sense read it out at home before u go read it in idara or sumthing?! :donno:

Edited by Nida_e_Zahra

we dont even know what noha to read until the masayb lol

izzit thts like us we used 2 pick the noha like wen we'd start ya hussain :blink: but i remember once u were gonna go 2 idara n u were like i need 2 go practise a noha im gonna read or sumthink...oh well :D

i was refering to ali naqi's post ''calm down guyzzzz.... ''.. and as you are obviously involved in the discussion he left you out of it.

o tht woz coz he had me calmed down already by pouring cold water over my head :blink: it woz ur turn :P