Rate this topic

(bismillah)

Assalam alaikum,

In Surat al An`aam (the Cattle):

(bismillah)

قُلْ إِنَّ صَلاَتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

[Shakir 6:162] Say: Surely my prayer and my sacrifice and my life and my death are (all) for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds

Edited by Iman

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat al-Hadid (the Iron):

(bismillah)

اعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا لَعِبٌ وَلَهْوٌ وَزِينَةٌ وَتَفَاخُرٌ بَيْنَكُمْ وَتَكَاثُرٌ فِي الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَوْلَادِ كَمَثَلِ غَيْثٍ أَعْجَبَ الْكُفَّارَ نَبَاتُهُ ثُمَّ يَهِيجُ فَتَرَاهُ مُصْفَرًّا ثُمَّ يَكُونُ حُطَامًا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَغْفِرَةٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانٌ وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا مَتَاعُ الْغُرُورِ

[Shakir 57:20] Know that this world's life is only sport and play and gaiety and boasting among yourselves, and a vying in the multiplication of wealth and children, like the rain, whose causing the vegetation to grow, pleases the husbandmen, then it withers away so that you will see it become yellow, then it becomes dried up and broken down; and in the hereafter is a severe chastisement and (also) forgiveness from Allah and (His) pleasure; and this world's life is naught but means of deception.

Edited by Iman

Salam Alaykum.

(bismillah)

And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites (men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I am one of the Muslims" (41:33).

Edited by faithmuslima

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat al Baqara (the Cow):

(bismillah)

قَوْلٌ مَّعْرُوفٌ وَمَغْفِرَةٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن صَدَقَةٍ يَتْبَعُهَا أَذًى وَاللّهُ غَنِيٌّ حَلِيمٌ

[Shakir 2:263] Kind speech and forgiveness is better than charity followed by injury; and Allah is Self-sufficient, Forbearing.

Edited by Iman

(salam)

(bismillah)

That which remains with Allah is better for you if you are believers; and I am not a keeper over you [Hud: 86]

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny? [Rahmaan: 13, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 45, 47, 49, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63, 65, 67, 69, 71, 73, 75, 77]

Was salaam

*Zahra*

Edited by KZahra

(bismillah)

....This day I have perfected your religion for you and have completed My blessings upon you, and chosen Islam as a religion for you. [Ma'idah: 3]

Was salaam

Salam Alaykum.

(bismillah)

Your (real) friends are (no less than) Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship). (Surat Al-Ma'idah, verse 55)

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat Al Baqara (The Cow):

(bismillah)

لاَ يُكَلِّفُ اللّهُ نَفْسًا إِلاَّ وُسْعَهَا لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ رَبَّنَا لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

[Shakir 2:286] Allah does not impose upon any soul a duty but to the extent of its ability; for it is (the benefit of) what it has earned and upon it (the evil of) what it has wrought: Our Lord! do not punish us if we forget or make a mistake; Our Lord! do not lay on us a burden as Thou didst lay on those before us, Our Lord do not impose upon us that which we have not the strength to bear; and pardon us and grant us protection and have mercy on us, Thou art our Patron, so help us against the unbelieving people.

Edited by Iman

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat al-Mumtahina (She that is to be examined):

(bismillah)

لَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ

[Shakir 60:8] Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

Edited by Iman

(bismillah)

And whoever turns away from My Reminder then his shall be a poor life [Ta Ha: 124]

Was salaam

Edited by KZahra

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat aal `Imraan (The Family of `Imraan):

(bismillah)

وَاعْتَصِمُواْ بِحَبْلِ اللّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُواْ وَاذْكُرُواْ نِعْمَتَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاء فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىَ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ

[Shakir 3:103] And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited, and remember the favor of Allah on you when you were enemies, then He united your hearts so by His favor you became brethren; and you were on the brink of a pit of fire, then He saved you from it, thus does Allah make clear to you His communications that you may follow the right way.

Edited by Iman

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat Luqman:

(bismillah)

وَمَن يُسْلِمْ وَجْهَهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَهُوَ مُحْسِنٌ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَى وَإِلَى اللَّهِ عَاقِبَةُ الْأُمُورِ

[Shakir 31:22] And whoever submits himself wholly to Allah and he is the doer of good (to others), he indeed has taken hold of the firmest thing upon which one can lay hold; and Allah's is the end of affairs.

Edited by Iman

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

Inshallah everyone had a wonderful Eid ^_^ . Ya `Ali!

In Surat Al Mai`ida (The Table):

(bismillah)

يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ وَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ وَاللّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ

[Shakir 5:67] O Messenger! Deliver what has been revealed to you from your Lord; and if you do it not, then you have not delivered His message, and Allah will protect you from the people; surely Allah will not guide the unbelieving people.

Edited by Iman

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat al-Baqara (the Cow):

(bismillah)

فَاذْكُرُونِي أَذْكُرْكُمْ وَاشْكُرُواْ لِي وَلاَ تَكْفُرُونِ

[Shakir 2:152] Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me.

Edited by Iman

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat Qaaf (the letter "Qaaf"):

(bismillah)

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ

[Shakir 50:16] And certainly We created man, and We know what his mind suggests to him, and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.

Edited by Iman

(salam)

(bismillah)

The seven Heavens declare His Glory and the earth (too), and those who are in them; and there is not a single thing but glorifies Him with His Praise, but you do not understand their glorification; and He is the Forbearing, the Forgiving.

[bani-Israel: 44]

Sis Iman, how do I get the Arabic script up here? I've got Urdu s/w and once I wasted 15 minutes typing out some sentences but when I pasted them here they came out as mere squares :blush:

W/S

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat al-Baqara (the Cow):

(bismillah)

بَدِيعُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَإِذَا قَضَى أَمْراً فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ

[Shakir 2:117] Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth, and when He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be" and it is.

Sis KZahra, I was going to send you a pm, but just in case anybody else wants to use the Arabic when posting an aya, just copy and paste directly from http://www.al-islam.org/quran ... it works very easily and beautifully alhamdullilah.

fi amanillah

Edited by Iman

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat Yunus (Jonas):

(bismillah)

إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَظْلِمُ النَّاسَ شَيْئًا وَلَـكِنَّ النَّاسَ أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ

[Shakir 10:44] Surely Allah does not do any injustice to men, but men are unjust to themselves.

Edited by Iman

(salam)

^Thanks sis

(bismillah)

بَلْ كَذَّبÙوا بÙالسَّاعَة٠وَأَعْتَدْنَا Ù„ÙÙ…ÙŽÙ† كَذَّبَ بÙالسَّاعَة٠سَعÙيرًا

But they reject the hour, and We have prepared a burning fire for him who rejects the hour.[shakir 25:11]

W/S

Edited by KZahra

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum

On the Day of Mubahila (24th Dhul Hijjah), it has been narrated that Imam Ali (as) gave his ring to a beggar in the position of rukoo, while praying.

Of this incident, the following was revealed in the Holy Qur'aan:

In Surat al Maa'ida (the Table):

(bismillah)

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلاَةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ

[Shakir 5:55] Only Allah is your Wali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.

Edited by Iman

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat Al-Ghaafir (The Forgiver):

(bismillah)

فَاصْبِرْ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِذَنبِكَ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ بِالْعَشِيِّ وَالْإِبْكَارِ

[Shakir 40:55] Therefore be patient; surely the promise of Allah is true; and ask protection for your fault and sing the praise of your Lord in the evening and the morning.

(bismillah)

Assalam alaykum,

In Surat Ibrahim (Abraham):

(bismillah)

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ

[Shakir 14:41] O our Lord! grant me protection and my parents and the believers on the day when the reckoning shall come to pass!

(salam)

(bismillah)

يَا أَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ

ارْجِعِي إِلَى رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً مَّرْضِيَّةً

O soul that art at rest! Return to your Lord, well-pleased (with him), well-pleasing (Him) [shakir 89: 27, 28]

These verses are about Imam Husain(A.S)

W/S

Edited by phoenix