Sign in to follow this  
amh

chinese Shi'a

Assalaam alaikum all,

I was wandering if either you are or you know of someone who is a chinese Shi'a. If so could you please join up to this yahoo groups:

chineseshia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Plan being I'm trying to bring together as many chinese shi'a as possible or shi'a in a chinese country. One reason is because there will be common experiences to be shared, but also because I want to start spreading the true deen of Ahlul-Bayt (as) in to the chinese regions... Insha-Allah.

So, please, please copy and paste this message to anyone you know who's chinese and ask them to join up, Insha-Allah. Or indeed, if you are chinese in origin or living in a chinese country e.g. China, Tai-wan, Malysia, Singapore etc. then please join up too.

wa salaam,

hussain

Salam,

I live in china, I am shia, but not chinese.

There are some shias in north of china, but not many.

since i plan live in china and since i become shia muslim last year, i have niyah to do something too...do translations or smth like that...

chinese people are really nice here, i think they are "hungry"to discover new things.. but its not easy to spread any religion in this country...

i will join this yahoo group

wow...just noticed that you post it 4 years ago...

Assalaam alaikum all,

I was wandering if either you are or you know of someone who is a chinese Shi'a. If so could you please join up to this yahoo groups:

chineseshia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Plan being I'm trying to bring together as many chinese shi'a as possible or shi'a in a chinese country. One reason is because there will be common experiences to be shared, but also because I want to start spreading the true deen of Ahlul-Bayt (as) in to the chinese regions... Insha-Allah.

So, please, please copy and paste this message to anyone you know who's chinese and ask them to join up, Insha-Allah. Or indeed, if you are chinese in origin or living in a chinese country e.g. China, Tai-wan, Malysia, Singapore etc. then please join up too.

wa salaam,

hussain

salam, Ni hao ma , Huan ying to shiachat

Salaamun Alaykum,

There are Chinese (Shi'ah) students studying here in the Islamic Seminary of Qom, most of them became Shi'a after joining the seminary.