- - - -

Photo
- - - - -

Why do Shias hate Abu Bakr, Umar and Ayesha?

47 replies to this topic

#26 Ibn al-Hussain

Ibn al-Hussain

[-Talib e Ilm-]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,488 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 04:38 PM

They won't admit the jealousy of loving Imam Ali...thats why they will come and pick on the followers

#27 GUJ

GUJ

• Banned
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 04:55 PM

To deny the Concept of Imam is denying the concept of Prophethood, as the prophet is the recepient of a scripture and its Imam, and has to appoint an Imam after him as its guide, and that Imam also governs with respect to that book, so to reject the concept of the Imam as a divine guide is rejection of all Islam, and the Imamate is inseparable from the caliphate, as such some 'soft' sunnis who divide immate and caliphate are also rejectors of prohethood, in essence,

"Verily We made Adam (as) as a Prophet and as an Imam" Guess which Sura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

#28 GUJ

GUJ

• Banned
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 04:57 PM

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!: Sunnism is nothing but Hijaz tribalism which has taken on Islam and mutilated it to create false empires and accumulate wealth!

CURSES33XXX6574?///£"%^*(**^%£$^&*!!!!!!! :angry:

#29 Patience

Patience

Sacrifice

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 05:02 PM

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!: Sunnism is nothing but Hijaz tribalism which has taken on Islam and mutilated it to create false empires and accumulate wealth!

http://www.shiachat....opic=31109&st=0

I agree bro

Note how not a single sunni on my thread link above has proven using the Quran to prove that 'Ahlul Sunnah Waljammah' is a God Approved sect....

And they say they are in the majority- almost 1.5 Billion 'Muslims' of which 80%+ are non shia- so where is their answer?

Hiding in the Taleban caves of Afghanistan? :squeez:

#30 Tranquility

Tranquility
  • Advanced Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 05:34 PM

(salam)

The companions and the household of the Messenger of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì are loved due to the fact that Allah and His Messenger (saw) love them. Allah the Almighty says:

'Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the way of Allah, and never fearng the blame of the blamers.' (5:54)

And Allah's Messenger (saw) said:
'[fear Allah] regarding my companions. Do not treat them with bias after me. Whoever loves them loves them because oh his love for me. Whoever hates them, hates them as a result of his hatred for me. Whoever abuses them, abuses me, and whoever abuses me, abuses Allah, he will soon be punished.' (At Tirmithi who said that is is Hasan)

The Muslim believes in the superiority of the companions and the household of the Messenger of Allah over all other Muslims and believers. Allah the Almighty said:
'And the foremost to embrace islam of the Muhajirun and the Ansar and those who followed exactly (in faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.' (9:100)

The Muslim acknowledges their noble characters and virtues; like those mentioned about Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman (may Allah be pleased with them) as mentioned by the Messenger of Allah (saw) when the moutain of Uhud began to shake:
'Be calm, O Uhud! There is none on you but a Prophet, a true believer, and two martyrs.'(Al-Bukhari)

And his (saw) saying to Ali (may Allah be pleased with him):
'Will you not be pleased from this that you are to me lie Harun was to Musa?'(Al-Bukhari)

The Muslim believes in the sanctity of the wives of the Messenger (saw), and that they are pure and chaste and the Allah is pleased with them. He should believe that the best among them are Khadijah and Aisha bint Abu bakr (may Allah be pleased with them) Allah the Almighty said:
'The prophet is closer to the believers than they are with themselves and his wives are their mothers.' (33:6)

The Muslim refrains from mentioning what would defame them and abstains from indulging in debates over the disputes that took place between them. The Prophet (saw) said:
'Do not abuse my Companions.' (Abu Dawud and its chain is hasan)

And:

'Do not treat them with bias after me.' (At Tirmithi who said that is is Hasan)

[Taken from: Minhaj Al-Muslim]

#31 The Antimason

The Antimason

I am not retired - I am not Dajjal!

• Banned
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:To seek the truth

Posted 31 May 2004 - 05:37 PM

I dunno about Osama being their Khalifah, but i do know that 'Ameer-ul-Mominee' (not) Umar the Dajjal is their choice of a caliph.

And we know that Umar aka Dajjal aka Sufyani is One-Eyed.

#32 Lucretius

Lucretius

Inspired this Man

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 10:22 PM

Tahsin,

Absolutely disgusting are the lack of respect for the Companions of the Prophet I have seen from some self-titled "Muslims".

Actually whats disgusting is the lack of respect the people you praise had towards the real good companions of the prophet pbuh

How dare you claim Abu Bakr, Ayesha, and Umar to be corrupt with such unsubstantiated and immoral propoganda?

Well let me see here; the prophet Muhammad said that whoever fights Imam Ali (as), he or she is an enemy of God. Now since Ayesha went on a rampage against Imam Ali, what should poor shias think? Umar ? LOL, don't get me started on him!

How dare you twist the name of al-Islam? How dare you defy the Divine Example of the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him?

We don't need to, your idols have done a good job in doing that.

When Imam Ali would have embraced the great Companions of the Prophet with love and honour, why do you not?

Yes, great, good, honest and pure companions.

How dare you insult and curse the Companions of Prophet Muhammad when they were chosen by Allah Himself?

Maybe because the Prophet Muhammad and God himself cursed them? Ever think of that sunshine?

How dare you lie that Umar "raped" women when he never did?

Your own sunni hadith books testify to this;

Posted Image

"We have been told by Afan Ibn Muslim, we have been told by Hama'd Ibn Salamah, as we have been told by Ali Ibn Zayd that Attika Bintu Zayd was married to Abdullah Ibn Abu Bakr, so he died, but prior to his death he told her never to marry after him, so she sat and never married after; so men began to request engagement and she refuses, so Umar told her Wali: "mention me to her" - so he did (her wali) and she refused Umar. So Umar said: "Marry her to me" -and so he did; then Umar came to her and restrained her physically until he subdued her, then he slept with her. When he released, he said: "Uff Uff Uff".

Tabaqat Al-Kubra Li Ibn Sa3ad: vol.6 page 195

The al-Siddique Abu Bakr, and Imam Umar ibn Al-Khattab and the Mother of the Believers, Ayesha are the best of Muslims

The prophet has cursed and called these people enemies of God, is that what it takes to be a good 'muslim' according to sunnis?

May the Almighty guide you through. All of you Shias are heavily astray from the path of Allah and I can only pray that you repent for your sins.

Last time I checked, it was sunni scholars who were giving out fatwas that it's halal to pray behind drunk people and screw melons/pastries if your in heat. Who's astray here?

Do not insult and curse the Companions of Allah's Prophet, for if you do, the Curse of Allah shall be upon your ungrateful backs!

The shia only curse the enemies of ahl ul bait. They only curse those whom Allah, his prophet and aimmah have cursed!

Edited by Lucretius, 31 May 2004 - 10:23 PM.

#33 MuslimGirl

MuslimGirl

Revolution Inc

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 01:15 AM

Brother Tahsin, I think you should re-read the Sahihs.
One of the ahadith, I don't have the reference with me at this moment, is from Ummul Momineen Umm-e-Salma, where she said that after the revealing of the verse of staying in their houses, she didn't even step outside of her house to perform Hajj.

Maybe if the other brothers and sisters have time, they will find this hadith for me.

#34 Patience

Patience

Sacrifice

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 01:34 AM

All this yapping on an on about 'companions', showing (fabricated) Sahih hadiths, and not a single Quranic source to show the legitimacy of the usurpers or their ilk.

This monotonous bleating is repetitive and old.

How sunnis can even *contemplate* that Shia's would ever recognise the 3 usurpers is akin to losing touch with Islams roots-

These prized Sunni 3 are not Shia descendants, nor are we dependant on them in the way that sunnis are.

Either sunnis admit the sins and faults of their 'lovely 3', or understand why we curse them- because of their nasty deeds against Ahlul Bait. Nothing except Allah SWT supercedes Ahlul Bait

Remember that before you cry wolf.

#35 Jat

Jat

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 02:37 AM

Their answer will be...that they don't

Question Should Be. Why do they hate the followers of the Ahlul Bayt

Firstly bcoz they are not followers of Ahle Bayt,did any member of Ahle Bayt use such foul language as u do,secondly,we don't hate u,we just pity u

#36 The Antimason

The Antimason

• Banned
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 11:06 AM

Firstly bcoz they are not followers of Ahle Bayt,did any member of Ahle Bayt use such foul language as u do,secondly,we don't hate u,we just pity u

(bismillah)

Firstly bcoz they are not followers of Ahle Bayt,did any member of Ahle Bayt use such foul language as u do

Allah, through Shias of Ali, have given you the knowledge of who 'Ahlay Bayt(as)' actually are, and you claim that WE don't follow Ahlay Bayt(as)?

Regarding foul language, let me explain you something. If a human is called a pig, then it is deemed 'abusive'. But if a 'pig' is a called a 'swine', then it is not 'abusive'.
If a [Edited Out] is called a [Edited Out], then he should not get angry about it.

secondly,we don't hate u,we just pity u

You can look at a mirror and pity yourself. A person should only care about himself and perfect himself, if he manages to do that (highly unlikely) then should he start caring or have pity for somebody else.

#37 Muhammed Ali

Muhammed Ali

• Mods
  • 5,588 posts
  • Interests:Allah

Posted 01 June 2004 - 03:46 PM

salaam alaykum

bro tahsin are you from ummah.com? ar you willing to acept the truth even if it differs from your current beliefs as long as the proof is provided, for the pleasure of Allah?

with respect to some of the shia who replied, you could have used a better approach with better manners.

#38 Jat

Jat

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 06:02 AM

(bismillah)

Firstly bcoz they are not followers of Ahle Bayt,did any member of Ahle Bayt use such foul language as u do

Allah, through Shias of Ali, have given you the knowledge of who 'Ahlay Bayt(as)' actually are, and you claim that WE don't follow Ahlay Bayt(as)?

Regarding foul language, let me explain you something. If a human is called a pig, then it is deemed 'abusive'. But if a 'pig' is a called a 'swine', then it is not 'abusive'.
If a [Edited Out] is called a [Edited Out], then he should not get angry about it.

You can look at a mirror and pity yourself. A person should only care about himself and perfect himself, if he manages to do that (highly unlikely) then should he start caring or have pity for somebody else.

Read my question again,it simply asks did Ahle Bayt use such foul language?
As the answer certainly is no,so u r a psuedo follower.Which quality of Ahle Bayt are u following,i hear nothing from u except curses and abuses.

And by the way if u just want to abuse,do not start with (bismillah) ,but any how what else do u know other than that.

Favourite word of Sunni is Allah and favourite word of Shia is .....

#39 Ibn al-Hussain

Ibn al-Hussain

[-Talib e Ilm-]

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,488 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 06:28 AM

To make the answer simple....

WHY DO SHIAS HATE ABU BAKAR?

Because he was a hypocrite

#40 Socrates

Socrates

Islam is Qur'an and Ahlul Bayt (as)

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,771 posts
  • Religion:Shi'a Imamiyyah
  • Interests:Tawalla and Tabarra

Posted 02 June 2004 - 09:53 AM

Foul language?

What is the definiton of foul language?

If lanat is foul language, then Allah himself has done lanat. Go and blame him not Shias.

As for historical records about your beloved caliphs, habibi the truth is bitter.

#41 The Antimason

The Antimason

• Banned
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 11:08 AM

(bismillah)

As the answer certainly is no,so u r a psuedo follower.Which quality of Ahle Bayt are u following,i hear nothing from u except curses and abuses.

And by the way if u just want to abuse,do not start with (bismillah) ,but any how what else do u know other than that.

Favourite word of Sunni is Allah and favourite word of Shia is .....

(bismillah)

No, the favorite name of Sunni is ' Wa Al Jamaah' ( We the majority)...

And even if the favorite name of shia is 'Ali', it is a name of Allah.

No need to answer the parts, coz they have been answered.

#42 Muslim nation

Muslim nation
  • Basic Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:08 AM

Anyone that speks harshly about the rightly guided Caliphs all with whom Allah is please cannot be a Muslim. If hazrat Ali was live and seen this site, he would have punished everyone involved with his despicable outburst aganst the Prophet's companions. No one seem to fear Allah, O Allah help your slaves.

To make the answer simple....

Because he was a hypocrite

you cannot be a muslim and anyone that holds this view cannot be a muslim.....who are you people and why are you doing this. The greatest enemies of Islam are within and Now i can see them. I was told that Shias abuse all the Caliphs and companions of the Prophets, i did not belive that, now i do.

Sunnis hate you which is bad but now i know why they do hate you, they consider all the Calips equal. Hazrat Ali Like Harat Umar, Abu Bakr and Usman was man par ecellence and dirt like you and me cannot even come close to the dust of their slippers.

O Allah , keep me and all correctly guided Muslims away from such sickness and fitnah.

Admin whoever you are please get me off your list. I feel i am in hell.

Absolutely disgusting are the lack of respect for the Companions of the Prophet I have seen from some self-titled "Muslims".

When some people insulted and slammed Shias, even calling them kaafir sometimes, I actually defended you people and even said I would embrace Shias as my own brothers. But now I know, I was very wrong.

How dare you claim Abu Bakr, Ayesha, and Umar to be corrupt with such unsubstantiated and immoral propoganda? How dare you twist the name of al-Islam? How dare you defy the Divine Example of the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him?

When Imam Ali would have embraced the great Companions of the Prophet with love and honour, why do you not? How dare you lie that Umar "raped" women when he never did? How dare you insult and curse the Companions of Prophet Muhammad when they were chosen by Allah Himself?

The al-Siddique Abu Bakr, and Imam Umar ibn Al-Khattab and the Mother of the Believers, Ayesha are the best of Muslims, much better than you and the adherents of your deviant sect can ever be. The Companions and Wives of Allah's Prophet are at an elevated height which the likes of anyone, least of all you, can never reach.

May the Almighty guide you through. All of you Shias are heavily astray from the path of Allah and I can only pray that you repent for your sins. Do not insult and curse the Companions of Allah's Prophet, for if you do, the Curse of Allah shall be upon your ungrateful backs!

I feel the same, this is like, i am pinching myself as if this is actually happenning. Even the greatest filth and worst enemies of Muslims and Islam do not speak like this. Their hearts have become so black and hardened by Iblis that they cannot see the truth. I have shia friends and they are are not like this nor are the sunnis. I am a Muslim who follows Quran and Sunnah of Prophet (saw). On this site you cannot see any useful and correct discussion on any of these and only false hadiths, history and conjecture.

I am out of this hell.

#43 Awaiting_for_the12th

Awaiting_for_the12th

WF

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:37 AM

thanks for stopping by?

#44 Praetorius

Praetorius

Chaos Knight

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts
  • Interests:Life, and how to take it away from others

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:20 AM

Anyone that speks harshly about the rightly guided Caliphs all with whom Allah is please cannot be a Muslim. If hazrat Ali was live and seen this site, he would have punished everyone involved with his despicable outburst aganst the Prophet's companions. No one seem to fear Allah, O Allah help your slaves.

you cannot be a muslim and anyone that holds this view cannot be a muslim.....who are you people and why are you doing this. The greatest enemies of Islam are within and Now i can see them. I was told that Shias abuse all the Caliphs and companions of the Prophets, i did not belive that, now i do.

Sunnis hate you which is bad but now i know why they do hate you, they consider all the Calips equal. Hazrat Ali Like Harat Umar, Abu Bakr and Usman was man par ecellence and dirt like you and me cannot even come close to the dust of their slippers.

O Allah , keep me and all correctly guided Muslims away from such sickness and fitnah.

I feel the same, this is like, i am pinching myself as if this is actually happenning. Even the greatest filth and worst enemies of Muslims and Islam do not speak like this. Their hearts have become so black and hardened by Iblis that they cannot see the truth. I have shia friends and they are are not like this nor are the sunnis. I am a Muslim who follows Quran and Sunnah of Prophet (saw). On this site you cannot see any useful and correct discussion on any of these and only false hadiths, history and conjecture.

I am out of this hell.

Cry more, drama queen.

#45 Rasul

Rasul

Defender of Shiism

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts
  • Religion:Shia Islam - Ithna Ashari
  • Interests:Ahl al-Bayt (as)

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:36 AM

I am out of this hell.

It is reported by Zuhri that this tradition was narrated to him by Malik b. Aus who said: Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had said:" We do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity." So both of you (Ali and Abbass) thought him to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest. And Allah knows that he was true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth. When Abu Bakr passed away and (I [Umer] have become) the successor of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him), you (Ali) thought me to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest. And Allah knows that I am true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth. .......

Sunni references:
Sahih Muslim , Book 19, Number 4349

#46 Abu Tufayl

Abu Tufayl

• Mods
  • 3,586 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:51 AM

(bismillah)

It is completely unfair that we get the dramatic act for our "not respecting the Companions" (since when the "the Companions" suddenly consist of 3 people anyway?). We can do the same. How could love those who oppressed the Prophet's family?!

Oh what, you don't believe they did? Oh funny. We don't believe they were pious and true believers.... Wait? We should understand the way you feel about them and be more sympathetic to your beliefs regarding them? WHAT?!

Be a little more sympathetic to why we hate them and dissociate ourselves from them. After all, if you believe what we say they did, there's no reason to love and respect them.

Give and take....Give and take....

Ýí ÃãÇä Çááå
  • Robin Hood likes this

#47 zkr0099

zkr0099
  • Basic Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:33 AM

AlhamdulillahiRabbila'lameen

A'ujubillahiminashyt'anirrajim

BismillahirRahmanirRahim

Finally Rasulullah(S) nominated Abu Bakr® as Imaam for Salah, during his(S) illness of death-(Sahih Al-Bukhari). I think it justifies his(Abu Bakr®) position in ISLAM.

Rasulullah(S)'s dream regarding lifting of water by Himsef(S), then by Abu Bakr®, and then by Umar®-(Sahih Al-Bukhari) is enough to prove the dignity and the rightness of Khilafat of Abu Bakr® and Umar®.

The gateway of 'Knowledge City' Ali®-(Sahih Al-Bukhari) and the mother of mumins Aysha®-(Al-Quraan) hold very much respectful position in ISLAM. As Rasulullah(S) defines them the best generation, then their next generation, and then the next of the next generation; we are not countable their. So, we should not dare to criticize them. Misunderstanding between them shold be left as it passed. We should look forward for the unity of Muslim Ummah.

Zakir Hossen

#48 truthandjustice

truthandjustice
  • Basic Members
  • 8 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:42 AM

You know I'm starting to wonder as well what is this Sunni obsession with the companions. You can say they are the best of all generations collectively but it is illogical to say that individually each one of them was good. Didn't some of them get punished for crimes and even executed? I fail to understand how simply being in close proximity with Rasulullah (saw) automatically makes one a good person. It is their faith and deeds that determine character not merely being in his company. There is an English saying, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." What about Khadijah, the Rasul's (saw) first wife? What about Sumayyah the first martyr? I have loved them the moment I learned a little about them. The moment I heard a quote from Ali (as) which was recently I loved him even though I barely know about him. Yet I've been hearing from the Sunni sheikhs all about Aisha, Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthman for a long time and while I have found the information interesting I can't say I've felt love for them. Maybe there is a reason. I wonder.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users