Sign in to follow this  
HaiderAbbas

Karachiites

The best city. :wub:

salam & ya ali maded :

Literacy rate of karachi is the best in pakistan. ^70-80 % (some people say).

I wonder why political & religious leadership from karachi has not got it`s say at pakistan level ?

I ve` visited karachi numerous times & had stayed there for months.life is some what fast there & people re`not involved in useless activities.

It`s an estimate that 60% revenue of the gov. of pakstan comes from karachi.now we re` hearing the echo of gawadar port,is it gonna hurt karachi anyway ?

Another thing i feel that some leadership(not all of them) from karachi lacks expreesion power inspite of the high literacy rate there.though we ve` people with expression too like " javed jabbar" & Altaf hussain

leaders from outside karachi with good expression include,

Asfand yaar wali

Barrister aetizaza ahsan

Tahmina doltana

Benazir bhutto

Neelofar bakhtiar

Riyaz hussain peerzada etc.

karachi is called " the city of lights ". it`s true no doubt. long live karachi.

mola ali maded.

^The literacy rate in Hunza (Ismaili populated area) is 100%. :)

Gwadar port is a giant multi billion dollars project. It will be great for Pakistan and that is all what matters. Anyway, I dont think it will hurt Karachi in any way..

I hate ill-mannered women like Nasheed Khan and Tehmeena Doltana, so no comment.

Wa'Salam

Ali

Gwadar port is a giant multi billion dollars project. It will be great for Pakistan and that is all what matters. Anyway, I dont think it will hurt Karachi in any way..

I hate ill-mannered women like Nasheed Khan and Tehmeena Doltana, so no comment.

Wa'Salam

Ali

I would like to ve` ur comments on this pair too,

begum abeda hussain

fakhar imam.

wassalam.

Lahore is far better and More peaceful.

There's too much violence and killings in Karachi as a negative side. But in Lahore there is a diverse population just like karachi of punjabi, mohajirs, pathans, sunni, wahabi and shia but still there is little violence

There's too much violence and killings in Karachi as a negative side. But in Lahore there is a diverse population just like karachi of punjabi, mohajirs, pathans, sunni, wahabi and shia but still there is little violence

uff...yaha bhi...:rolleyes:

salam Oxygen

I'd have to agree there does seme to be more violence in Khi than Lahore, quite recently specifically.

Somtimes I wonder why that exactly is too. Obviously there are various reasons, but what do you guys think are the major factors behind this instability.

Wasalam

Wa'Salam

Ali

I would like to ve` ur comments on this pair too,

begum abeda hussain

fakhar imam.

wassalam.

Far better than women like Naheed Khan and Tehmeena Doltana. Atleast they know how to behave in parliament!

Somtimes I wonder why that exactly is too. Obviously there are various reasons, but what do you guys think are the major factors behind this instability.

(salam)

first of all Karachi is a very big city as compared to Lahore so it is natural that more "BAD-GUYZ" can get refuge in Karachi! this is the problem face by most of the urban centers in the world due to massive urbanization!

and the second thing about the lahoris being non-voilent is that becoz they are politically quite dull! and they only want their lives to run smoothly! (not to say that karachiites dont want to run their lives smoothly) but karachiites hav got more political awareness than the Lahoris! :P

Ali

salam Oxygen

I'd have to agree there does seme to be more violence in Khi than Lahore, quite recently specifically.

Wasalam

That's simply because it is the biggest city. :)

People involved in these violence are mostly from other parts of Pakistan. A point to be noted. :)

Wa'Salam

Ali