Ali

#11 Imam Askari (as) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Shahadat of 11th Imam Hassan Al-Askari (A.S.) - 8th Rabi 'Al Awwal 2013

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

On this tragic and sad occasion of shahadat Imam Hassan Al-Askari (as) we extend our Heartfelt Condolences to all the lovers of Holy Ahlul Bayt(as) and to our present Imam Al-Mahdi (ajtf).May Allah Hasten His Appearance). May Allah grant us all the honour of doing the Ziyarat of Imam Hassan Al-Askari(as) in Samarra.

INsha’Allah.

Fear Allah, be as adornment on behalf of us and be not as shame that defames our name. This is the only way by which others shall be attracted toward us (the Ahlul Bayt of the Holy Prophet s.a.w.)."

Imam Hassan Al-Askari (A.S.)

islam-11-page.jpg

Imam’s (as) Connection with the Unseen World

Although many amazing stories of the Imam (as) have been narrated in books, we point to two of them as examples.

1. Ja’far Jurjani says: “I went for Hajj and visited Imam Hassan Askari a.s, I had the money for the Imam a.s, which his friends had sent to him. I wanted to ask the Imam a.s, to whom I might surrender that. When I visited him before I could say anything, he said: “Hand over the money which you have with you, to my servant - Mubarrak.”

I handed the money over to him and told the Imam a.s, that his friends in Gurgan conveyed their regards and salutation to him. He said: “Allah (SWT) may bless them with reward.” You will return to Gurgan and Allah (SWT) will give you a son. Name him Sharif. He will become one of our friends and companions. Allah (SWT) will give a son to Ibrahim, tell him to name him Ahmed, he also will be one of our friends. I bade farewell to the Imam a.s, and returned and what the Imam a.s, had said, did take place.

2. Ismail: He says, “I was sitting on the way of Imam Hassan Askari a.s, so that I many detain him, while he passes that way, and ask him for help.” Prior to that, I had hidden 200 golden coins with me as a future provision for myself. Suddenly, when I was lost in my ideas, Imam Hassan Askari a.s, passed by me. I rushed after him, stopped him and told him about my poverty and misery and swore that I had nothing from the material sources. He was very much annoyed with my swearing. He told his servant to give me what was available to him. The servant put his hand in his pocket and brought out a sack of gold and gave it to me. Then Imam a.s, addressing me, said: “We don’t deprive anybody of our help but you took a false oath and made God angry. You must never do that again and not deny the blessings of God in the future and depend upon God and have hope from Him, make use and benefit of the blessings He has given to you. You have concealed 200 golden coins in a corner so that it may be of use and benefit to you on your rainy day. But beware, you will not have an opportunity to lay your hands upon them, when you need them.”

The man says, Imam a.s, made me aware and conscious of my fault by his words. What he had said did occur. One day when I was in extreme need of those coins, I rushed towards the place I had buried them. But when I dug the place I was surprised to see that there was no sign of the coins. I came to know that my son was informed about them and did an ugly act by taking them without my permission and running away. Exactly the way the Imam a.s, had explained that I would not lay my hand upon them at the time of need. Thereafter, I decided to control myself and put a restraint upon my faults and be a chaste and pious person before Almighty Allah (SWT).

Brief Sayings of Imam Hassan Askari (as):

1. Lead a simple life and avoid spending lavishly and without moderation.

2. Avoid telling lies, as it is the key to evil.

3. Whosoever is not a friend of Ahlul-Bayt a.s, is a hypocrite.

4. Whosoever has faith in the Resurrection Day and Hereafter, fulfills his commitments.

5. Reach whomsoever, salute him and when you arrive at an assembly, sit at a low place because this is a form of humbleness

Amal

Offer 2Rakat Salat

Send Salawat Tasbeeh

sending your salams

Ziarayt Imam Hassan Al-Askari (as)

Biography of Imam Hassan Al-Askari (as).- Sayyed Ammar Nakshawani

Latmiya- Subtitles in English

Feel Free to share any information about our beloved Imam (as), May Allah(swt) reward you all

Fii Aman Allah

wa'Alaykum Asalam Warah Matullah

Edited by Tawakkaltu 'ala Allah

1 hour ago, Noor al Batul said:

I didn't know that Sunnis considered al-Mutawakkil a great ruler, huh

Yep . Reviver of Sunnah and killer of Bid'ahh. They are very fond of him. You see, these biographies are all about imams. They are not about the political atmosphere around them. I find that to be one of the shia deficiencies in writing History,

Of course we should do all efforts to preserve the history of the imams and the events that happened in their lives. But sometimes when their surroundings are ambiguous, it is hard to understand their actions.

https://www.facebook.com/AhlAlBaytDaily

Imam Hasan al-`Askari [a] narrated that the Prophet Muhammad said,

"When Allah created Adam and Eve, they strut through the Garden and said, 'Allah did not create anything better than us.' So the form of a young lady appeared to them, and no seer had seen anything better (more beautiful) than her. She had a brilliant light that blinded sights. She had a crown upon her head, and earrings in her ears.

They asked, 'O Lord, who is this young lady?'

Allah said, 'This is the form of Fatima, the daughter of Muhammad, the mistress of your descendants.'

So Adam asked, 'What is this crown upon her head?'

Allah said, 'This is her husband, `Ali b. Abi Talib.'

Adam asked, 'What are these earrings?'

Allah said, 'Her sons, al-Hasan and al-Husayn. They were present as shadows two thousand years before I created you.'

رقم الحديث: 676

(حديث قدسي) أَنْبَأَنَا أَنْبَأَنَا أَبُو بَكْرٍ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ أَبِي طَاهِرٍ الْبَزَّازُ ، أَنْبَأَنَا الْقَاضِي أَبُو الْحُسَيْنِ بْنُ الْمُهْتَدِي ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْفَرَجِ الْحَسَنُ بْنُ أَحْمَدَ ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ شَاذَانَ ، حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ مِهْرَانَ الْحَمَّالُ ، حَدَّثَنِي الْحَسَنُ بْنُ صَاحِبِ الْعَسْكَرِ ، حَدَّثَنِي عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ ، حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ ، حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي عَلِيِّ بْنِ مُوسَى الرِّضَا ، حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي مُوسَى بْنِ جَعْفَرٍ ، حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي جَعْفَرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ، قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : " لَمَّا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ آدَمَ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ وَحَوَّاءَ تَبَخْتَرَا فِي الْجَنَّةِ ، وَقَالا : مَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ خَلْقًا أَحْسَنُ مِنَّا ، فَبَيْنَمَا هُمَا كَذَلِكَ إِذَا هُمَا بِصَورَةِ جَارِيَةٍ لَمْ يَرَ الرَّاءُونَ أَحْسَنَ مِنْهَا ، لَهَا نُورٌ شَعْشَعَانِيُّ يَكَادُ يُطْفِئُ الأَبْصَارَ ، عَلَى رَأْسِهَا تَاجٌ وَفِي أُذُنَيْهَا قِرْطَانِ ، فَقَالا : يَا رَبِّ ، مَا هَذِهِ الْجَارِيَةُ ؟ قَالَ : صُورَةُ فَاطِمَةَ بِنْتِ مُحَمَّدٍ سَيِّدَةِ وَلَدِكَ ، فَقَالَ : مَا هَذَا التَّاجُ عَلَى رَأْسِهَا ؟ قَالَ : هَذَا بَعْلُهَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ أَبِي طَالِبٍ . قَالَ : فَمَا هَذَا الْقِرْطَانِ ؟ قَالَ ابْنَاهَا الْحَسَنُ وَالْحُسَيْنُ ، وُجِدَ ذَلِكَ فِي غَامِضِ عَلِمْيِ قَبْلَ أَنْ أَخْلُقَكَ ، بِأَلْفَيْ عَامٍ " .