Sign in to follow this  
Hasnain

Your Favorite Noha Khawan?

malek-e-Ashtar.... bro zia bhai is in Atlanta nowa days.. I m an ex member of his anjuman (ex cos im not in karachi anymore) I m from Rizvia if you want to know anymore you can ask me. Sachhay uncle was also a close friend of my family as he lived in Toronto, canada for quiet some time, which is where I am living now..

Salam Matami!

Good to hear you were in his anjuman, so was my uncle too. BTW im from Rizvia society too, I stay there during holidays, do you know judge bhai by any chance (D-block).

Reason why i asked was because we were trying to call Zia Bhai for an ashra in muharram for next year inshallah, see how it goes.

Also what do you think of the new replaced Sahib-e-Biyaz for Sachey Bhai? (its not the same, quite obviously)

Nice to hear frm you!

Malek

Wsalam Malek...

Yes I know judge very well... from D Block actually Im from D block myself.. and Zia Bhai dnot ussualy leave Atlanta durign the frist 10 days but if u invite him over aftert that I think that can be arranged he travles all over north america during moharram and safar excetp the frist 10 days...

Sachay uncle was in a league of his own... no one can ever replace him.... if anyone will come clsoe to it... will be his son Ali woh's got avoice just like Sachhay uncle if not better... but .. to be honest you don't just need that voice the environment you live in is also a big factor and he lives here in Canada... so obviously he might not get the same type support and grooming...

Nice to hear from u

KH n Ya Ali Madad

Guest fathima batool

^_^ I love Ali Waris's nohay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I also like Imamia student nohay :D

Posted on May 1 2004, 06:15 PM

For all those Hasan Sadiq lovers. My dad almost smashed the CD Player when I put Hasan Sadiq on...he asked me to pull out the CD and neva eva put it in again...i asked why he said he is showing off his singin talents! like aaaaaaeaaaaa...aaaaaaaaaaaa he knows how to sing and thats what he is doing in the noha 

my abba hate nadeem server in the same way... n junoon too ;)

o btw who like meesam abbas :squeez: lolz

yeah he stinks for sure n i know the guyz who make dhuns for his nohaz... they take it from songs <_<

Edited by hmMm

(salam)

well the imamia students organisation(karachi) nohay r the best they give the real meaning of azadari n ashura, create in u the inqelab

also i like some sangats of karachi it sounds so well.. i like shabab ul momineen specially their "haey qayamat ka hai saman"

Salam Azadaran-e-Hussain-e-Mazloom-e-Kerbla..

I am shocked o see that none of you guys have taken the name of Anjuman-e-Shabab-Ul-Momineen. . It is theee best Anjuman in the whole world(my opinion).. They are the best and renowned Matamis in the world... They do the best Hand & Zanjeer Matam in the world.. There Noha's are so painfull that eventhough u may not understand Punjabi but still it will make u cry.... They are the only Anjuman from Pakistan(As far as i know) who do zanjeer matam in Syria & Kerbala...

Plzz Think Again..

Wa Salam,

Poet Ali*Shabi

Proud Member of Anjuman-e-Shabab-ul-Momineen.....

post-42-1089173177_thumb.jpg

(salam)

well the imamia students organisation(karachi) nohay r the best they give the real meaning of azadari n ashura, create in u the inqelab

also i like some sangats of karachi it sounds so well.. i like shabab ul momineen specially their "haey qayamat ka hai saman"

Salam,

I agree that Imamia Nohas are Inqelabi but they have very little souz of Imam-e-Hussain... Imamia Nohas are the best Inqelabi Nohas but not the best Nohas o explain the tradegy of Kerbala.

Wa Salam,

Poet Ali

post-42-1089173725_thumb.gif

Guest Zahra 110

I like Sibte Jaffer, but I don't understand urdu that well. But his nohas are realllly nice. Tere naam se zindahay is my favorite.

Nadeem lool ugh did you see the videos that he makes?? ermm No Comment. :rolleyes:

Enough is Enough :

Salam,

i was reading all the post against Nadeem Sarwar that he is this and that and his nohas are of this and that style..I am wondering that are you guys even Shias... You dont know him that well.. Who are you to decide that if nohas are sounding like a music? Who are you to taunt him?? He is Mola Hussain's azadar and a azadar shouldn't be humiliated.. Allah hide so many of your sins that you do from other and now here is a question"What if everyone was talking about ur sins"? Would u like that.. As a Shia we have a duty of respect towards every Shia regardless of his acts.. First try to pure ur sins and then look at other people sins..We are already polluted with so many sins that we shouldnt be even talking about other people... We are blaming Nadeem for no reason.. And blaming is a Greater Sin...At last dont be so immature by doing backbiting and blaming...

Wa Salam,

Poet Ali..(Aint afraid of telling facts) :mad:

Edited by Vengeance110

i hate mesum abbas........its like he's tryin too hard to read....nadeem sarwar nooooo....Hassan Sadiq.....yeesssss

Ali Naqi

Salam,

Man,you should be ashmed for doing backbiting of a Azada-e-Imam-e-Mazloom-e-Kerbala.. He is a Noha Khawan of Dar-e-Zehra not yours.. Ok.. Who are u to hate him.. Even though i dont listen to either nadeem or meesum but i respect them. In Muktab-e-Ahlebyat we have a duty of respect towards every Shia... You said that you hate him well what if i say that he is Bibi Fatima's Fav becaz he is doing the Zikar-e-Hussain... Now wouldn't u automatically love a person who is Bibi Fatima;s Fav.. Think before you speak and keep ur opinion to ur self otherwise u wil be in danger of doing haram.. I was born and raised in Pakistan Karachi and as far as i have seen ;every shia loves each other regardless of there sins level..

Wa Salam,

Poet Ali(Aint afraid of telling you if u are wrong becaz i am a Hussaini) :wub: :mad:

I like Sibte Jaffer, but I don't understand urdu that well. But his nohas are realllly nice. Tere naam se zindahay is my favorite.

Nadeem lool ugh did you see the videos that he makes?? ermm No Comment. :rolleyes:

Sibte Jafar is not a noha khawan...but he reads very good

meesum abbas...man nah, his arent that great...

I  voted for Sadiq...

wat u talkin bout pagal

his rn't even good <_<

jee akhir ko copy bhi kiski kerta hay

NADEEM SERVER KI <_<

ny may imam bargah may kayee dafa perhta hay noha

damagh kharab ho jata hay :(

Anjuman-e-Shabab-Ul-Momineen

is it the one who read

"sughra to'n vichoray day sadmay nahi sahay janday" (i luv this noha) ???

i guess its them... if thats the one

tou inho nay tou saray nohay ka hi nist phair dia tha site per <_<

aur ager cassette may bhi yeahi hain tou tub achay hain :)

Edited by hmMm

Hasnain bhai ,yeh aap nay hasan sadiq kay aagay saraeki kyoon likh rakha hai ?

He is from a pure punjabi family from faisalabad.

I casted my vote in favour of hasan sadiq,because i ve` listened to almost all famous nohay khawns ,but never heard a voice like hasan sadiq.

koi mola aki ataa hai is shaqs ko.

wassalam.

Anjuman-e-Shabab-Ul-Momineen

is it the one who read

"sughra to'n vichoray day sadmay nahi sahay janday" (i luv this noha) ???

i guess its them... if thats the one

Salam,

Yes that noha is of shabab and one more note to all Momineen O Mominaat is that plz don't do backbiting of other noha khawan. Keep ur ugly opinions about the noha khawan u dont like with u... IT IS HARAM TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS AND BLAMING OTHER SHIAS..

No backbiting.... In Shia Islam we have duty of respect towards every other shia regardless of there sins level..

Newayz Shabab all the wayy...

Wa Salam,

Poet Ali

Edited by Vengeance110

Guest Zahra 110

Sibte Jafar is not a noha khawan...but he reads very good

(salam)

Man same thing.. :)

No backbiting.... In Shia Islam we have duty of respect towards every other shia regardless of there sins level..

It's not exactly backbiting, because Nadeem, Mesum, etc. have access to these posts too. So whatever is said about them we know that they can see it.. If they choose to come on this forum.

Ma3asalama

Edited by 786zahra110

(salam)

Man same thing.. :)

It's not exactly backbiting, because Nadeem, Mesum, etc. have access to these posts too. So whatever is said about them we know that they can see it.. If they choose to come on this forum.

Ma3asalama

Salam,

Hold on Zehra...Are u even Shia?? Well as far as i know in Shia Islam we are not allowed to break anyonez heart... How u know they come on this website.. Plus this is still backbiting and i would advise you to go and read a section in greater sins(by datagaib-e-sharazi) on backbiting..What will u get by sharing ur ugly opinions about Meesum & Nadeem... If u say them that Mazallah they have some style of musician or singing or whatever then i would also advise u to go and see the azadari that is held in Iran, Iraq & Syria... U will be shocked with there style of azadari. Advise: Plz be more mature and broad minded and stop saying ugly stuff about any azadar either it be Nadeem or Meesum... They are Bibi Fatimas Favorite as far as i know.. They do the Zikar of Imam-e-Hussain... Anywayz do u listen to Qawali?

Wa Salam,

Poet Ali...

Salam,

Yes that noha is of shabab and one more note to all Momineen O Mominaat is that plz don't do backbiting of other noha khawan. Keep ur ugly opinions about the noha khawan u dont like with u... IT IS HARAM TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS AND BLAMING OTHER SHIAS..

Newayz Shabab all the wayy...

Wa Salam,

Poet Ali

wsz

and lolz @ ur lecture...

well i knew u gonna say somethin like that

i was gonna say that "don't gv me lecture like u gave ali naqi" <_<

oooooo i am psychic :rolleyes:

anywayz its not backbiting at all... its just like discussing any celebrity...

n btw if u can bring them here i can tell them on their face that they didn't read it well on site :angel:

*btw baita free ki efficiency jharnay kay liyay yahan bohut threadz hain kaheen aur taba azmayee kijiyay na ^_^