Sign in to follow this  
Hasnain

Dua-e-Shifa

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Please recite "Amma Yujeebo..." for Syed Kaleem haider a friend of ours who had just suffered from aheart atack. And for the health of all other momineen around the world.

Thank You very much.

Wa-Salam

Hasnain K.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Guest Trader
      Salaam, I would like to know the ruling on Forex trading? I have opened a swap-free account so I won't incur any interest charges for positions that are left open.    Jazak'Allah    
    • I can attest to this.    OP: try to be strong sis because cheating husbands tend to thrive on the weakness of their wives. It is unlikely that you will change him when you are in your current state. Instead, take care of yourself and make an effort to to look attractive and vibrant. As starlight said, do whatever you need to do to lower yourself and calm down. That way you will be better equipped to confront whatever challenges arise moving forward in your relationship.   My duas are with you. 
    • When you are ready to actually respond to my posts, let me know. Otherwise, I'll be on my way. The good news is, the war is already won. We already have established truth in biological evolution and common descent, its foundations go back 200-300 years and have only advanced since. So, i have nothing to prove here. I'll just continue to watch the deniers uncomfortably squirm as more and more evidence is uncovered, as it has since the olden days of darwin. The scientists know whats going on and that's good enough for me.