• 2,456 posts
  • Religion:twelver shia -isna asheri
  • Interests:histroy
    politics
    travelling
    debates

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

Dua Al faraj (Azumal bala) Translated in English:

O Allah, terrible was the calamity, and its evil consequences are visible, the covering has been removed, (all) hopes have been cut off, the (plentiful) earth has shrunk (with very little to spare), the heavenly blessings have been withheld. You alone can help, we refer our grief and sorrow to You, we have full faith in You, in the time of distress, as well as in good fortune. O Allah, send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad, whom we must obey as per Your command, through which we become aware of their rank and status, and let there be joy after sorrow for us, for their sake, right away, in the twinkle of an eye, more rapidly than that. O Muhammad, O Ali, O Ali, O Muhammad, Give me enough, because both of you provide sufficiently. Help me, because both of you help and protect.

O our master, O the living Imam, HELP! HELP! HELP! Reach me! Reach me! Reach me!

At once, in this hour. Be quick, be quick, be quick, O the most merciful, for the sake of Muhammad and his pure children

courtesy - FB

#252 md. ammar ali

md. ammar ali

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts
    politics
    travelling
    debates

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:31 AM

Dua Al Ahad:
Imam Sadiq (as) narrates that “one who recites this supplication for 40 mornings; he will be accounted amongst the helpers of Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s). And if he happens to die before the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s), Allah will raise him up from his rave so that he may assist the holy Imam (a.t.f.s).For every word that he recites in this supplication, Allah will grant him 1000 good deeds and will erase from his scroll of deeds 1000 sins”.

As the title suggests, this supplication is of allegiance (ahad) to the holy Imam (a.t.f.s). Its recitation every morning ensures the renewal of this covenant. The reciter finds himself under the leadership of Imam (a.t.f.s).The reciter beseeches All to include him among the helpers and aides of Imam (a.t.f.s) and to grant him the opportunity to attain martyrdom in his presence. Also, he requests Allah that should he die before the reappearance of Imam (a.t.f.s). Allah should raise him up from his grave so that he may assist him (a.t.f.s) in his mission.

#253 md. ammar ali

md. ammar ali

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts
    politics
    travelling
    debates

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

Posted Image
  • hossein likes this

#254 muslimah1

muslimah1

salawat!

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Religion:muslim shia

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:46 AM

Salam

Dua-e-hazeen (grief)

In the name of Allah, The Beneficent, the Merciful
O Allah bless Muhammad and his family
I whisper unto You O One Who is present in every place so that You may hear my call for surely my sin is excessive and my shame is less My Master, O my Master which of the terrifying states shall I remember and which of them shall I forget for if there was nothing except death it would be enough then what about after death greater and much worse? My master O my Master up to when and till when will I say, I am to blame, again and again, but then You do not find any truth or loyalty in me? I call for help and I call for help, O Allah from desires which have overpowered me and from the enemy which has pounced on me and from the world which attracts me and from the soul that leads towards evil except that on which my Lord has mercy (12:53)
My master O my master if You have had mercy on the likes of me then have mercy on me and if You have accepted from the likes of me then accept from me O One Who accepts the early morning prayer accept me, O One who, I still know only good from Him O One who nourishes me with blessings morning and evening have mercy on me when I come to You alone, my glance fixed on You my actions carried on my neck When all of creation will withdraw away from me yes, even my father and mother and those for whom I worked and struggled then if You will not have mercy on me who will have mercy on me who will give me solace from the loneliness of the grave and who will make me speak when I am alone with my deeds and when You will ask me about what You know better than me? Then if I say yes (to my sins) where will be the escape from Your Justice? And if I say I did not commit it You will say was I not a witness over you? So (I beseech) Your Forgiveness Your Pardon O my master before the wearing of the clothes of Hell Your Forgiveness Your Pardon O my Master before the Hell and the Fire Your Forgiveness Your Forgiveness O my Master before the hands are tied to the necks O the most Merciful and the best of Forgivers

This is he link we're you can find it in Arabic and on YouTube
http://www.duas.org/...ua_e_hazeen.htm

Edited by muslimah1, 15 April 2012 - 07:46 AM.

#255 md. ammar ali

md. ammar ali

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts
    politics
    travelling
    debates

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

Imam-e-Zaman (A.S.) in the Mirror of Dua-e-Nudbeh...............

(Extractions from DUA-E-NUDBEH.....)

‘Dua’ means ‘to call or to seek help’. ‘Nudbeh’ means to cry or wail. The Shia books of traditions lay great stress upon ‘Dua’. Dua is the weapon of the believer, the essence of belief and the connection between the Creator of the universe and his slaves. One of the treasure of Duas is a pearl, known as Dua-e-Nudbeh. It is an important and authentic Dua. It’s deep meaning penetrates to the depths of the heart. This is enough proof that these are not the words of an ordinary person. They are uttered by the personality who has connection with the celestial world (Aalam-e-Malakoot). Allamah Muhammad Baqir Majlisi (r.a.) has quoted this Dua in ‘Zaad-ul-Maad’ from Imam Jafar-e-Sadiq (a.s.). It is for the Imam of the time. And Muhammad bin Ali bin Abi Khura has quoted this dua from the book of Muhammad bin Hussein bin Sufyan Bazoofari, from Imam-e-Asr.

Let us see how the magnificent personality of Imam-e-Asr (a.s.) is introduced in this Dua:

“Where is the Last Proof of Allah. The one who is a link of the chain of guidance of the purified progeny of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) without whose presence this system cannot remain?”

“Where is the One who will exterminate the followers of injustice?”

“Where is that venerated personality who is awaited to correct all kinds of weaknesses and vices?”

‘Where is the one who is the abode of hope, one who will put an end to the oppression and injustice?”

“Where is the treasure (of Allah), one who will rejuvenate the obligatory commands and the recommended one?”

“Where is the One who is chosen to impart a new life to the Islamic world and to rejuvenate the Shariat law of Mustafa (s.a.w.a.)?”

“Where is the one, who, it is hoped, will revive the Quran and its laws?”

“Where is the One who will enliven the Islamic sciences and the teachers of religious education?”

“Where is the One who will destroy those who transgress and commit evil, those who are immersed in sins and those who raise their heads (against the affair of Allah?).

“Where is the severer of the ropes of falsehood and calumniation?”

“Where is the Destroyer of the vicious and disobedient people?”

“Where is the Eradicator of the followers of obstinacy and misguidance and the renegade?”

"Let’s pray for the fast reappearance of the Savior of mankind and the symbol of hope, peace, and prosperity, Imam Al Mahdi (Peace and Bless be upon him)"

سَّلامُ عَلیک یَا اِمامَ زَمَانِنَا ھٰذا عَجَّلَ اللّہُ تَعٰالیٰ فَرَجَکَ وَسَھَّلَ اللّہُ مَخْرَجَکَ اَلسَّلامُ عَلیکَ وَ رَحْمَةُ اللّہِ وَبَرکَاتُہ۔ال

اے ہمارے امام زمانہ (عجل اللہ فرجہ الشریف) آپ پر ہمارا سلام ہو،خدا آپ کے ظہورمیں جلدی کرے اور پردۂ غیبت سے تشریف لانے کو آسان قرار دے۔

Ameen......Because!!!!!

World is waiting for Justice and Justice is waiting for Imam Mahdi (A.S.)

courtesy - mz (FB)

Posted Image

#256 Shiashiashia!

Shiashiashia!

Allahumah sali 3alah Muhammad waalih Muhammad !

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Religion:Shia Muslim
  • Interests:Religion

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

Salamu3alaykum

Sahifa Fatima(sa) Dua - Warding off difficulties

Bismilla hir rahma nir Rahim

O Knower of the unseen and the secrets

O the all-Knowing

O Allah, O Allah, O Allah

O One who defeated the allies for Muhammad

blessings of Allah be on him and his family

O One who plotted against Firaun for Musa Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã

O One who saved Isa Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã from darkness

O One who saved the people of Nuh Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã from drowning

O One who was merciful to His servant Ya’qub

O One who removed the distress from Ayyub

O One who saved Yunus form the darkness

O One who does all good

O One who guides towards all good

O One who shows all that is good

O One who orders towards all good

O One who created good

O One who possesses all good

You are Allah

I hope from You all that You already know

and You are the Knower of the unseen

I beseech You to bless Muhammad and his family  . . .

SALAWAT!
Wasalam
  • Hamzi likes this

#257 Shiashiashia!

Shiashiashia!

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

Salamu3alaykum

According to Biharul Anwar to invoke the almighty Allah that a grown up boy or girl be suitably married recite the following du-a'a 100 times daily for 40 consecutive days after any obligatory salat.

“Make easy (my difficulties), by Your superabundant favours, O’ the Most Mighty.”

Sahlam Bi Fadhlika Yaa `Azeez

Wasalam
  • Hamzi likes this

#258 Shiashiashia!

Shiashiashia!

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

Salamu3alaykum

SAyeda Fatima a.s dua for Fullfiling needs

All Praise is for Allah

He who does not forget one who remembers Him

and does not disappoint one who calls to Him

and does not cut the hopes of one who hopes in Him

Wasalamm
  • Tawakkaltu 'ala Allah and Hamzi like this

#259 Hamzi

Hamzi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

1.)Imam Mohammed Baqir (a.s.) has said that after every mandatory prayer, there is no better invocation than the Tasbeeh e Fatima (a.s.). If there was any other, more effective, way of Praising Allah, the Prophet (a.s.) would most certainly have instructed his daughter about that. Imam Jafar e Sadiq has said that reciting the Tasbeeh e Fatima (a.s.) after every compulsory prayer is better than performing a thousand genuflections :- Allaho Akbar (34 times) Alhamdu lillah (33 times )Subhan Allah (33 times

2. One should say once after reciting the Tasbeeh ,the following words La ilaha ilAllah لاَ إِلٰهَ إِلاَّ ٱللَّهُ

3.Imam Baqir (a.s.) says One who sits quietly after each mandatory prayer and recites 3 times the following , Allah will pardon all his sins:

Posted Image

I seek forgiveness from the Lord (testifying) There is no God other than Him The Living and the Everlasting Of Majesty and Splendour And I turn to Him In Repentence!

Edited by Hamzi, 12 May 2012 - 09:22 PM.

• Tawakkaltu 'ala Allah, Shia_Debater and Aly ReZa like this

#260 AlAbd AlThaleel

AlAbd AlThaleel

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Interests:"May the mercy of Allah be upon one who enlivens our affair."

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

I have a question, I'm new to Shiaism and don't know all too much about it but I was wondering if there is a proper etiquette for asking for intercession in a dua?

This should be helpful inshaAllah :).

#261 Aly ReZa

Aly ReZa

AGAINST UNITY

• Banned
  • 2,225 posts
  • Religion:shia

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:37 AM

#262 Gotham

Gotham

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Religion:Islam

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:07 PM

• Tawakkaltu 'ala Allah likes this

#263 Hamzi

Hamzi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

A very good and pious person send this dua to me, it is very good, inshallah Allah SWT will bless that person in this life and the hereafter inshallah

• Tawakkaltu 'ala Allah likes this

#264 Ali Musaaa :)

Ali Musaaa :)

اللهم دلني على من يدلني عليك و اوصلني الى من يوصلني اليك

• Mods
  • 4,339 posts
  • Religion:Imāmī

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:43 AM

Beautiful dua from Prophet Musa Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã found in 7:151

He (Moses) said: “My Lord! Forgive me and my brother, and admit us in Your special Mercy, for You are the Most Compassionate of the Compassionate.”
  • Tawakkaltu 'ala Allah, Forgive and Gotham like this

#265 Guest_{Ya_Qamar_Bani_Hashim}_*

Guest_{Ya_Qamar_Bani_Hashim}_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)
Dua KumayL

#266 Guest_{Ya_Qamar_Bani_Hashim}_*

Guest_{Ya_Qamar_Bani_Hashim}_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

(salam)
Dua Tawwasul

#267 Guest_Maryam1_*

Guest_Maryam1_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)

Monday Dua

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
O Allah, (please do) send blessings to Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad

(All) praise is for Allah (alone) who did not have (was not in in need of) any eye-witness when He created the heavens and the earth, did not choose for Himself an associate when He made ready and let go the "breathing beings" does not share, any one, in His Divinity; no one can ever wish to get at the bottom of or take hold of the secrets of (His) Oneness, tongue-tied and dumbfounded become expression and style while trying to bring into view the gist of His attributes, reason and intellect bewilder, all amiss while making an effort to know "what He is". Deporting themselves with humility the proud and the powerful cringe and wince in awe of His majesty, their corrupt faces showing panicky embarrassment, in abject fear, and all the important arrogant cast a stealthy glance upon His greatness and bury their faces in shame. So (all) praise is for Thee (alone), following one another, continuous, without interruption, tied together; and His blessing be on His Messenger, for ever and ever, and His greetings till eternity and beyond. O my Allah let me mend, improve and answer the purpose in the early part of this day, in the middle, work for my living and make progress, and in the end, succeed well.
I take refuge with Thee, from the day whose beginning is full of apprehensions, midpoint is pregnant with anxiety and restlessness, and end is replete with pain and suffering,
O my Allah! I seek Thy forgiveness, for every solemn pledge I made, for every promise I undertook to fulfuil, and every obligation I stood security for, then did not make good any. I beseech Thee (for forgiveness) in the matter of wrongs done to Thy servants by me.Whosoever among Thy male servants, or female servants, thinks that he or she did receive wrongful treatment from me, either with regard to his or her "self" or good fame, or property, or friends and family, or children; or by speaking evil of him or her in absence I had defamed the fair name; or treated harsly, and took liberties, out of bias and partiality, or lust and ambition, or contempt, or in the heat of emotions, or in bad faith,or in partisanship and fanticism, (whether) he or she was absent, or present living,or dead; thereafter it was out of my hand, and beyond by means, to make restitution, and get release from the burden. I make a request to Thee. O He Who controls exclusively the prerogative to satisfy wants and desires, they come to call unto His direction, striving in speed towards His decisive dispensation, to send blessing on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad. and make peace between me and him (or her), to what degree and in what manner Thou deems fit, and for me make a gift of Thy mercy, Verily Thou art never at a disadvantage because of forgiveness, nor Thou suffers loss due to doing favours, O The Most Merciful.
O Allah! give me on every Monday two gifts, peace of mind in the early part on account of obeying Thee in all matters, ease and comfort in the later part due to receiving Thy indulgence, O He Who is "ILLAH" (the One true God), except He no one (can) forgive sins.
O Allah! Send blessing on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad

http://www.duas.org/monday.htm

Imam Zainul Abideen (as)

#268 jobsikd

jobsikd
  • Basic Members
  • 41 posts
  • Religion:Muslim

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

thanks....

#269 Tawakkaltu 'ala Allah

Tawakkaltu 'ala Allah

Sister Zahra

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Religion:Islam
  • Interests:Islam <3

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ حَسَّنْتَ خَلْقِي فَحَسِّنْ خُلُقِ

Alhumdu lillahi Allahumma kama hasanta khalqi fahassin khuluqi

“O Allah, just as You have made my external features beautiful, make my character beautiful as well”

-Hisnul Hasin

• peace seeker and Naruto like this

#270 -Nafisa

-Nafisa

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Religion:Al-Islam

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

(bismillah)

(salam)

Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing
[2:127]

رَبَّنَا تَقَبَّلْ مِنَّا إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ السَّمِيعُ العَلِيمُ

[البقرة :127]

• peace seeker likes this

#271 -Nafisa

-Nafisa

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

رَبَّنَا وَأَدْخِلْهُمْ جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ الَّتِي وَعَدتَّهُم وَمَن صَلَحَ مِنْ آبَائِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجِهِمْ وَذُرِّيَّاتِهِمْ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ وَقِهِمُ السَّيِّئَاتِ وَمَن تَقِ السَّيِّئَاتِ يَوْمَئِذٍ فَقَدْ رَحِمْتَهُ وَذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ
[غافر :8-9]

And grant, our Lord! that they enter the Gardens of Eternity, which Thou hast promised to them, and to the righteous among their fathers, their wives, and their posterity! For Thou art (He), the Exalted in Might, Full of Wisdom. And preserve them from (all) ills; and any whom Thou dost preserve from ills that Day,- on them wilt Thou have bestowed Mercy indeed: and that will be truly (for them) the highest Achievement.
[40:8-9]
  • peace seeker likes this

#272 -Nafisa

-Nafisa

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

(bismillah)
My Master, O my Master,
you are the Master and I am the servant

and who can have mercy on the servant except the Master?

My Master, O my Master,
you are the Possessor and I am the possessed

and who can have mercy on the possessed except the Possessor?

My Master, O my Master,
you are the Mighty, I am the low,

and who can have mercy on the low except the Mighty?

My Master, O my Master,
you are the Creator, and I am the created,

and who can have mercy on the created except the Creator?

My Master, O my Master,
you are the Tremendous and I am the insignificant,

and who can have mercy on the needy except the Needless?

My Master, O my Master you are the Giver, and I am the beggar,
and who can have mercy on the beggar except the Giver?
Munajat-e-Imam Ali [The Whispered Prayer of Imam Ali(as)]
  • Ali Musaaa :) likes this

#273 -Nafisa

-Nafisa

• Unregistered
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Nafisa, 06 May 2013 - 11:37 PM.

• BaqiyatullahY and peace seeker like this

#274 Shiawave

Shiawave

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Religion:Islam - shia
  • Interests:the Prohpet, Ahlul bayt, islam

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

Mashallah.
Very nice method to share duaas with each other!

#275 muhibb-ali

muhibb-ali

ALI

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Religion:Muhibb
  • Interests:Quran
    Hadees

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

(bismillah)

My favourite short, sweet and strong dua:

Prayer for fulfillment of needs near the head of Imam Husain (as)

ما روي عن الصادق ع من كان له حاجة إلى الله عز و جل فليقف عند رأس الحسين ع و ليقل يا أبا عبد الله أشهد أنك تشهد مقامي و تسمع كلامي و إنك حي عند ربك ترزق فاسأل ربك و ربي في قضاء حوائجي

Narrated from Imam Sadiq (as), "One who has a need from Allah, then he is to stand near the head of Imam Husain (as) and say, "O Aba Abdillah (as), I testify that you are witnessing my position and hearing my words. Verily you are alive near your Lord receiving sustenance. Therefore ask Your Lord and my Lord for the fullfilment of my needs."

[Source: Uddat Al-Daaee, Pg. 65]

http://www.marefatea...-help-from-imam

Edited by muhibb-ali, 24 June 2013 - 06:45 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users