#1 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Islam, Soccer, Barcelona

Posted 15 March 2004 - 04:17 AM

On the day when the Holy Imam Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã was born, Allah ordered the angel Jibraeel Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã to descend and congratulate the Holy Prophet (S) on His behalf. While descending, Jibraeel Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã passed over an island where the angel Fitrus had been banished due to his delay in executing a command of Allah. He had been deprived of his wings and expelled to the island, where he had remained for several years praying and asking for Allah's forgiveness.

When Fitrus saw Jibraeel Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã, he asked where he was going. Jibraeel told him that he was going to the house of Imam Ali Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã to congratulate him on the birth of the Holy Imam Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã. When he heard this, Fitrus said, "Can you carry me also along with you? Perhaps Muhammad (S) will recommend my case to Allah"

When the angels arrived at the house of Imam Ali Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã, Jibraeel Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã delivered Allah's message and then stated the matter of Fitrus. The Holy Prophet (S) said, "Ask the angel to touch the body of the newly born child and return to his place in Heaven."

On doing this, Fitrus instantly got his wings back and ascended to Heaven, promising the Holy Imam Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã, "O Husain, from this day onwards, whenever anyone sends their Salaams to you, I will always deliver it to you."

Attached Images

• 022.jpg

#2 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 04:19 AM

(salam)

Attached Images

• 021_1.jpg

#3 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 04:19 AM

(salam)

Attached Images

• 5_picture6.gif

#4 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 04:20 AM

(salam)

Attached Images

• 09.jpg

#5 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 04:52 AM

(salam)

Attached Images

• Afghanistan.gif

#6 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 04:55 AM

(bismillah)

Attached Images

• hijab_pic.jpg

#7 rida zahra

rida zahra

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 05:30 AM

salam,
can you please tell the source of this hadith?

#8 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 11:45 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)
yes i will d be able to give u the reference for this give me some times plzzzz

#9 nebita

nebita

UmmAli

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 12:37 AM

this is not a hadith ,, this is like a fairy tale!!! there is no angel that do exept what God says, exept it is jin, so this hadith will automatically be wrong!

#10 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 03:17 PM

(bismillah) (salam)
can u plz prove it why it is wrong
it is not a tale or wat
if u realize the Zairat ashura FItrus is the One who deliver Our Salam to IMAM hussain as it is My faith and My religion I Will believe this cuz Imam has this level to have such personalty

#11 sayed_ali

sayed_ali

sayed_ali

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 04:04 PM

So if i touch an imam my sins are forgiven?

Touching someone has nothing to do with the heart or if your sins are forgiven or anything in islam. its a fairytale alright!

#12 Nadeem

Nadeem
  • Advanced Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 01:18 AM

Its not at all a fairy tale its truth that fitrus touch the cradle of imama hussain and he got his wings back. and yeh for Allah to forgive sins one should first repent then its on Allah to forgive or not.

#13 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 04:00 AM

salam
it is true it shows the humility of imam hussain as and his greatness
it is not a fairy story it is a true story and we All shia believes our All regards will be deliver by Fitrus to Imam Hussain as.

#14 Hizbullah

Hizbullah

Like the Sun... Shining with Light

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 03:26 PM

(bismillah)
(salam)

Angels obey Allah in all of His commands. They do not delay anything.

wa salam

#15 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:11 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)

Angels obey Allah in all of His commands. They do not delay anything.

wa salam

yes it is true what about YAJOOJ AND MAHJOOJ?

#16 FriendlyGuy

FriendlyGuy

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 07:58 PM

can we see a source for this story? is it any popular book of hadith?

#17 Sarah

Sarah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 08:42 PM

(salam)

Even I have heard this story before.. concerning the birth of Imam Husayn (as). You can truly see the status of the pure baby after you read this story.

let me try and search for a source..

#18 145_turbo_16V

145_turbo_16V

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 09:03 PM

(salam)

This is a hadith as mentioned by Sheikh Saduq (ra). I am not sure of its authenticity. As far as I know all angels do not have nafs to delay or not to delay.

I will ask an alim on the authenticity of this hadith. As the source from which this came from did not give the book that this hadith came in.

#19 Sarah

Sarah

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 11:55 PM

(salam)

Shaikh Sadooq (May Allah sanctify his grave) quotes Imam Ja'far as Sadiq (a.s.) as saying that when Imam Husain (a.s.) was born, Allah commanded Jibra'eel to descend upon the earth with a thousand Angels and congratulate the Prophet on His behalf and himself. Jibra'eel descended and on the way he passed by an island where an Angel named Fitrus, who was a bearer of the empyrean, lay there banished. Allah had once assigned a job to Fitrus who delayed it due to laziness; hence Allah took away his wings and expelled him to the island.

Fitrus worshipped Allah there for seven hundred years until the time Imam Husain (a.s.) was born. When Fitrus saw Jibra'eel he inquired of him as to where was he going. Jibra'eel answered that, "Allah, the Exalted, has bestowed His Blessings (Imam Husain) upon Mohammad (s.a.w.s.), thus Allah has commanded me to go and congratulate him on His behalf and myself." Fitrus said, "Then O Jibra'eel! Take me too alongwith you to the presence of the Prophet, perhaps he might pray for me." Ji­bra'eel lifted him up and brought him to the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.). When he reached there he offered condolence to him on behalf of Allah and him­self, then he presented the matter of Fitrus.

The Prophet commanded Fitrus to touch himself with the body of Imam Husain (a.s) and arise. Fitrus did so and ascended upwards saying, "O Prophet of Allah! This son of your's will be mercilessly killed by your nation. Therefore it is incumbent upon me in exchange of this favour that I recompense. Hence there is no person who visits his grave except that I receive him, and there is no Muslim who offers salutations to him or who prays for him except that I take it to his presence and carry his message." Saying this Fitrus flew away. In another narrative it is related that Fitrus flew away saying, "Who is similar to me? For I am a freed one of Husain (s.a.s), the son of Ali (a.s.) and Fatemah (a.s.), whose Grandfather is Ahmed (s.a.w.s.)."

Nafasul Mahmoom by Sheikh Abbas Qummi

Got this from www.al-islam.org...

wassalam, Sarah

#20 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 08:21 PM

(salam)

Shaikh Sadooq (May Allah sanctify his grave) quotes Imam Ja'far as Sadiq (a.s.) as saying that when Imam Husain (a.s.) was born, Allah commanded Jibra'eel to descend upon the earth with a thousand Angels and congratulate the Prophet on His behalf and himself. Jibra'eel descended and on the way he passed by an island where an Angel named Fitrus, who was a bearer of the empyrean, lay there banished. Allah had once assigned a job to Fitrus who delayed it due to laziness; hence Allah took away his wings and expelled him to the island.

Fitrus worshipped Allah there for seven hundred years until the time Imam Husain (a.s.) was born. When Fitrus saw Jibra'eel he inquired of him as to where was he going. Jibra'eel answered that, "Allah, the Exalted, has bestowed His Blessings (Imam Husain) upon Mohammad (s.a.w.s.), thus Allah has commanded me to go and congratulate him on His behalf and myself." Fitrus said, "Then O Jibra'eel! Take me too alongwith you to the presence of the Prophet, perhaps he might pray for me." Ji­bra'eel lifted him up and brought him to the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.). When he reached there he offered condolence to him on behalf of Allah and him­self, then he presented the matter of Fitrus.

The Prophet commanded Fitrus to touch himself with the body of Imam Husain (a.s) and arise. Fitrus did so and ascended upwards saying, "O Prophet of Allah! This son of your's will be mercilessly killed by your nation. Therefore it is incumbent upon me in exchange of this favour that I recompense. Hence there is no person who visits his grave except that I receive him, and there is no Muslim who offers salutations to him or who prays for him except that I take it to his presence and carry his message." Saying this Fitrus flew away. In another narrative it is related that Fitrus flew away saying, "Who is similar to me? For I am a freed one of Husain (s.a.s), the son of Ali (a.s.) and Fatemah (a.s.), whose Grandfather is Ahmed (s.a.w.s.)."

Nafasul Mahmoom by Sheikh Abbas Qummi

Got this from www.al-islam.org...

wassalam, Sarah

(bismillah)
(salam)
yes sister sarah it is the reference
Thanks

#21 HAIDARI

HAIDARI

HAIDARI

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Serving Allah (SWT) and the Ahlul Bayt (AS)<br />Learning about Islam<br /><br />Afghan and Pakistani

Posted 29 March 2004 - 09:55 PM

(salam)

This is a hadith as mentioned by Sheikh Saduq (ra). I am not sure of its authenticity. As far as I know all angels do not have nafs to delay or not to delay.

I will ask an alim on the authenticity of this hadith. As the source from which this came from did not give the book that this hadith came in.

(salam)

How do you know of this? Angels don't have nafs? How about Iblis (LA) and his desire to not bow down to Adam (as)?

I am confused.

ALI

#22 HAIDARI

HAIDARI

HAIDARI

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Serving Allah (SWT) and the Ahlul Bayt (AS)<br />Learning about Islam<br /><br />Afghan and Pakistani

Posted 29 March 2004 - 09:57 PM

(salam)

(salam)

Bro Live LIke Ali Die LIke Hussain

Afghan asten?

ALI

Edited by HAIDARI, 29 March 2004 - 09:57 PM.

#23 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 04:09 AM

(salam)

(salam)

Bro Live LIke Ali Die LIke Hussain

Afghan asten?

ALI

(bismillah)
(salam)
YES BROTHEr 1st i am Muslim then Shia then Afghan ^_^
wsalam

Attached Images

• bint.jpg

#24 Hizbullah

Hizbullah

Like the Sun... Shining with Light

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 05:24 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)

How do you know of this? Angels don't have nafs? How about Iblis (LA) and his desire to not bow down to Adam

Iblis is jinn and not an angel.

And (remember) when We said unto the angels: Fall prostrate before Adam, and they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He was of the jinn, so he rebelled against his Lord's command. Will ye choose him and his seed for your protecting friends instead of Me, when they are an enemy unto you? Calamitous is the exchange for evil-doers. 18:50

I don't remember the exact words of the hadeeth, but it says something like: "Allah created the angels with 'aql and no desires. Allah created the animals with desires and no 'aql. Allah created the human being with both 'aql and desires, so if his desires overcome his 'aql, then he is worse than the animals and if his 'aql overcomes his desires, then he is better than the angels."

wa salam

#25 Wilayat Eshq

Wilayat Eshq

äÇÏ ÚáیÇ ãÙåÑ ÇáÚÌÇÆÈ

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 10:23 AM

(bismillah)
(salam)

How do you know of this? Angels don't have nafs? How about Iblis (LA) and his desire to not bow down to Adam

Iblis is jinn and not an angel.

And (remember) when We said unto the angels: Fall prostrate before Adam, and they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He was of the jinn, so he rebelled against his Lord's command. Will ye choose him and his seed for your protecting friends instead of Me, when they are an enemy unto you? Calamitous is the exchange for evil-doers. 18:50

I don't remember the exact words of the hadeeth, but it says something like: "Allah created the angels with 'aql and no desires. Allah created the animals with desires and no 'aql. Allah created the human being with both 'aql and desires, so if his desires overcome his 'aql, then he is worse than the animals and if his 'aql overcomes his desires, then he is better than the angels."

wa salam

(bismillah)
(salam)

AHsantOM brother Hezullah And it is true.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users