- - - -

Photo
- - - - -

Allama Syed Jan Ali Shah Kazmi Arrested!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#1 talib

talib

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 04:24 AM

http://www.dawn.com/...p8.htmReligious leader held in Quetta: Violation of entry ban

By Our Correspondent

QUETTA, March 13: Allama Syed Jan Ali Shah Kazmi, a highly-respected Shia religious scholar, was arrested when he arrived here at the Quetta airport on Saturday , triggring a noisy protest from his followers who had come to receive him at the airport.

Officials of law-enforcement agencies claimed that the Allama was arrested for violating a ban on his entry to the province.

The ban was imposed after firing on an Aashura mourning procession in Quetta which left 45 people dead and 160 injured.

The arrest of the Shia leader was resisted by his followers and this caused a mayhem at the airport and delayed PIA flights to Lahore and Islamabad.

Allama Kazmi came to attend a condolence meeting arranged for those died in the Quetta tragedy.

"We have registered a case against Allama Kazmi under MPO 13 and 16," the Quaidabad police station officials confirmed.

The Airport Security Force closed down the main gate towards the airport terminal building when supporters of Allama Kazmi started protest, chanting slogans against the government in front of the airport building.

Some of the protesters laid themselves before the vehicles, witness said. However, on the insistence of elders, the protestors ended their protest and dispersed.

Top officials of the Balochistan police and Frontier Corps were called out who blocked the main gate to the airport and it continued for about five hours and the large number of Lahore and Islamabad-bound passengers could not reach the airport terminal and missed their fights due to blockade.

"Only 24 passenger managed to reach the terminal," PIA officials at the Quetta airport told this correspondent, adding that 75 Islamabad and Lahore-bound passengers could not board due to the blockade.

Meanwhile, Allama Yaqoob Ali Tawasoli, a leader of Imam-i-Jumma organization, condemned the arrest of Allama Kazmi and demanded his immediate release.

Talking to this correspondent, Allama Tawasoli said that Allama Kazmi did not commit any crime as he came to Quetta to attend a religious ceremony for those who died in the recent attack on an Ashura procession.

=============================================

Allama Syed Jan Ali Shah Kazmi was the first who spoke openly against the consipiracy of CIA and its spies who were here in pakistan to study shi'sm.
About the book which was posted bu Bro Orion, he spoke openly against the conspiracy years back!!
Please pray for his early release as we don have much like him who can speak openly against the contentious isses!!

Wasalam

#2 masoom110

masoom110

Ya ALI MADAD

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 05:16 AM

salam,

its bad and insult of shia of pakistan.

wassalam

#3 akhbari

akhbari

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 05:18 AM

moulana jan ali kazmi has become an allama now. Wow.

History has written only 2 allamas - hilli and manjlisi. Those who learn shiism by reading books written by these two have now started using their alqaab.

#4 Orion

Orion

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 05:59 AM

(bismillah)

(salam)

May Allah help him and may he be released soon.

WS

#5 Ali Zaidi

Ali Zaidi

Ya sari' ar ridha

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 03:12 PM

moulana jan ali kazmi has become an allama now. Wow.

History has written only 2 allamas - hilli and manjlisi. Those who learn shiism by reading books written by these two have now started using their alqaab.

(salam)
Great logic! :angel:
a person doing P.hD studies books written by guyz who hav already done their Doctorate, and then he becomes a Dr. himself. people like u might have an objection with that as well :!!!:
May Allah help us All
Ali

#6 Bahlool

Bahlool

Sheikh Penguin

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts
  • Interests:Web development, interfaith discussions , spirituality

Posted 14 March 2004 - 03:16 PM

Sallams,

Ya Allah! He's arrested! For what? He receites the most beautiful Dua Kumail :cry:

May Allah grant him freedom soon!

#7 Zain

Zain

Available for halal activities *wink*

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,392 posts
  • Interests:I'm a modest person but I have compiled a list of my favorable attributes for your information. By the way, these are saheeh traditions:<br /><br /> 1) Very, very, very good looking. I can't emphasis the 'very' strongly enough, i.e, if I was a girl..I would want me too!!! <br />2) Incredibly smart! However, I would like to point out that I am not a nerd but I could mix in with them if needed. <br />3) My passion is to be consistent about doing nothing. It may sound easy, but when I do something I am no longer consistent. It is real hard work to be a disciplined lazy bum.<br />4) I'm very, very funny. I sometimes even laugh at my own jokes....its hilarious...hilarious I tell u!! <br /><br />In summary...I'm an awesome individual, some may say the perfect guy.....and who am I to argue with them!

Posted 14 March 2004 - 03:21 PM

(salam)

Jaan Ali Kazmi did a majlis at my house few years back, never knew he was this popular in Pakistan.

They should let him go.

#8 Peer

Peer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,942 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 03:41 PM

He'll soon be released. ^_^

#9 talib

talib

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 08:54 PM

Salam Alaycom

How you say wuld be released soon? Did IG Balochistan called you ??

Well i read ur posts in political section. Bro he was banned after he lead the protest in Quetta after Ashura and laid certain demands!!!
The list of banned Maulanas issued way ahead of Muharram!!
So this is not so simple issue, he was banned because he openly critised Present Govt of his allout support to zionists!!

To Bro Akhbari, are you ok bro?
Is this thread was opened to discuss who is Allama and who is not?
You know how much important Allama Jan is for us?

Wasalam

Talib

#10 Orion

Orion

• Advanced Members
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 10:48 PM

(bismillah)

From JANG Monday March 15, 2004

Protest against the arrest of Syed Jan Ali Shah Kazmi in Quetta. Click on image to read.

Attached Thumbnails

• JAK.jpg

#11 jang

jang

• Banned
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 01:00 PM

(salam)

jan shah kazmi causes trouble wherever he goes especially on azadaar's...he wont any more

#12 shabib_jaisi

shabib_jaisi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, History, Culture, Data Warehousing.

Posted 15 March 2004 - 01:25 PM

allamah jan ali kazmi is a fine speaker and great defendent of imam's mission...........may Allah help him soon

#13 Orion

Orion

• Advanced Members
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 01:48 PM

(bismillah)

Religious leader's release demanded

By Our Staff Reporter

KARACHI, March 14: Speakers at a protest rally on Sunday demanded of the government to arrest the real culprits behind Quetta carnage and release religious leader Jan Ali Shah Kazmi.

The rally, organized by the Imamia Students Organization, started from Shah-i-Khorasan and terminated at the Karachi Press Club. ISO Karachi chief Mujahid Abbas, Naeem-ul-Hassan, Aftab Haider Jaffery and others addressed the rally.

The leaders warned that if their demands were not accepted immediately they would hold a long march from different parts of the country towards Quetta. Condemning the indifferent attitude of the government towards the Quetta massacre, they demanded the Balochistan chief minister and IG's removal.

They alleged that the government, to please its foreign bosses, was creating sectarian disharmony in Balochistan.

DAWN
http://www.dawn.com/...03/15/nat11.htm

#14 Orion

Orion

• Advanced Members
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 01:49 PM

(bismillah)

Religious scholar warns of protests

By Our Correspondent

QUETTA, March 14: Allama Maqsood Ali Domki, chief of Jafaria Alliance Balochistan, has warned that if the government did not accept their demands they will be compelled to turn the Chehlum of Quetta martyrs killed in an attack on the Ashura procession into a protest movement.

Speaking at a news conference at press club here on Sunday, he bitterly criticized the arrest of Allama Ali Jan Kazmi, saying that "Kazmi should have been apprehended at the time when he entered Quetta on March 3 and not when he was returning back to Karachi in a PIA flight on Saturday."

Alleging that the government was intentionally making the situation worse in the province, he said Allama Kazmi's detention was unjustified and resentment and anguish prevailed in Millat-i-Jafaria over his arrest.

Allama Domki condemned government's inappropriate steps to eliminate the network of the terrorists who had been involved in the attacks on Sardar Nasir Ali Hazara and others on June 8, July 4 and Ashura procession.

DAWN

http://www.dawn.com/...03/15/nat10.htm

#15 Syeda 82

Syeda 82

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 564 posts
  • Interests:Reading, chatting, watching tv.

Posted 15 March 2004 - 01:57 PM

(salam)
I hope he will be released soon.
Khuda Hafiz

#16 Ali Zaidi

Ali Zaidi

Ya sari' ar ridha

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 02:25 PM

(salam)

jan shah kazmi causes trouble wherever he goes especially on azadaar's...he wont any more

(salam)
Masha Allah!
i think i know y u hate him so much! becoz of his stance against AKHBARIS(U :P)
These bloody akhbaris have tarnished the whole image of Shia & Muslims! And most of the trouble for azadars is caused by these akhbaris!
Akhbaris are to Shia Islam what Wahabis are to Sunni!
May Allah Help us All
Ali

#17 jang

jang

• Banned
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 04:36 PM

(salam)

These bloody akhbaris have tarnished the whole image of Shia & Muslims! And most of the trouble for azadars is caused by these akhbaris!

a number of our old scholars were akhbari's .....

none of the azadaar's of Pakistan like this man because of his speeches ..

#18 Seyyid Nesimi

Seyyid Nesimi

Lanatullah Mollah-Parast

• Banned
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 04:41 PM

(salam)

Was he not the one who got banned from many mosque's in dubai B)

Khuda Hafiz

#19 Orion

Orion

• Advanced Members
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 05:57 PM

a number of our old scholars were akhbari's .....

(bismillah)

(salam)

Yeh, a number of your scholars could have been Akhbari, but none of our (Shia) scholars were. In fact Shia scholars have refuted the Akhbaris in history.

WS

#20 Abdul Hussain

Abdul Hussain

A Martyred Scholar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 06:02 PM

(bismillah)

This thread is being watched closely, don't turn it into a taqleed/akhbari thread or starting attacking this scholar and that. Unless your post has to do with the arrest and protest, it will be deleted.

#21 killer_zahra

killer_zahra

Shia Gangster

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 07:20 PM

(bismillah) (salam)
:cry: This is sad I hope he will be released soon. Inshallah.

I went to his house for majlises in Iran.Mashallah what a great scholar :angel: . And like brotheR behlool said his recitation of Dua e Kumayl.WOW!!!! MAY Allah SWT REWARD HIM FOR HIS GOOD WORK.INSHALLAH AND PROTECT HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE FROM ALL EVILS.INSHALLAH

WASALAAM
ILTAMSE DUA

Attached Thumbnails

• hands.jpg

#22 Orion

Orion

• Advanced Members
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 08:07 PM

(bismillah)

Here are his photos:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Orion, 15 March 2004 - 08:10 PM.

#23 Peer

Peer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,942 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 08:59 PM

Salam Alaycom

How you say wuld be released soon? Did IG Balochistan called you ??

:lol:

Well i read ur posts in political section. Bro he was banned after he lead the protest in Quetta after Ashura and laid certain demands!!!
The list of banned Maulanas issued way ahead of Muharram!!
So this is not so simple issue, he was banned because he openly critised Present Govt of his allout support to zionists!!

Lol, see. I know he was arrested while he was returning and not when he reached Quetta, and I would call it the "Late Lateef Pakistani Police."

Anyways, he would be released soon.. ^_^

Wa'Salam
Ali

#24 GHULAAM E ABBAS

GHULAAM E ABBAS

Ali Da Malang

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 09:19 PM

come guyz what happens if he got arrested
this is sunnat of our imams (as)

let him enjoy the prison for some time. i guess they should put him and sajid naqvi together

:D

#25 Dhulfiqar

Dhulfiqar

• Advanced Members
  • 8,978 posts
  • Interests:Interest? Isn't that haram? =)

Posted 15 March 2004 - 09:47 PM

I played American Football with him as a kid :(

Wa Salaam,
Dhulfiqar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users