Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abbas

Attack on Shia Jaloos in Punjab

7 posts in this topic

Salam Alaikum

Apart from the Quetta massacre yesterday, there has also been an attack on Ashura Jaloos in the disctrict of Mandi Bahauddin, the town of Phalia. Wahhabis have fired on the procession, there is a report of one death and some injured.

Kullo Yawmin Ashura, Kullo Ardhin Karbala

Yaa Ali Madat

Brother, there ws no attack in mandi bahuldeen in muharram, my brothers been there since the first muharram, i have been speaking to him, he said eveything was going sweet, i know they they killed that ejaz naqvi, some member of the tehreek in pakistan but other than that i aint heard of any attack in that area, i even spoke to brother this morning , theres nothing so i would check with the person who told you

ALI Allah UMAR DALLA

it happend in Phalia not very far from MB Din

if u r local of the area u might know Ijaz Hussain Shah

death toll is up to 5 now

Edited by GHULAAM E ABBAS

YAA ALI MADAT

i know taunsvi read there, ijaz hussain got killed, i know that but i never heard of any attacks on the shias themmselves, theres mixed reports about that ijaz hussain guy, i dont know him personally but i know he did alot for azadari, but people are saying he was muqassar, blah blah blah, i cant really say anything cuz i didnt know him

ALI Allah UMAR DALLA

Apart from the Quetta massacre yesterday, there has also been an attack on Ashura Jaloos in the disctrict of Mandi Bahauddin, the town of Phalia.

Wahhabis have fired on the procession, there is a report of one death and some injured.

:no: :no: why do they have 2 dooooo thtttt!!!!! :(

aight thts nowhere near where paij is yea?! as in jhelum?!? :donno: