حسين

"Scared to get kicked out of the country"

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

l take issue with Hussani's video.

Ayat 6:70  "take their religion as ... amusement 

You're taking their religion a amusement, but you're supporting their government to; bomb your Islamic brothers and sisters, you're supporting the government by paying for their weapons and there military.

The people choosing to continue living in the west are the people making the west stronger than yesterday. 

Yes, you take their religion as amusement, but they're killing your Muslim brothers and sisters whilst you only take their religion into amusement. 

You work in their countries, whilst there are other countries which could use your man power or your mind to improve on. But you choose to live in another because it's easier for you, whilst causing hardship on others. 

It's easy to live in the west because it's already developed, it's hard to move out of the west because of the addictions and lavish lifestyle one has acquired there.

You will probably say, it's not only Muslims who work and pay taxes, but the U.K for example holds 16.7% Muslims out of the entire U.K population, and if you think realistically, a huge majority of big successful businesses are owned by Muslims. I could just write a dissertation on this subject, but I'll stop here as it's turning into a huge post.

Edited by حسين

43 minutes ago, حسين said:

It's easy to live in the west because it's already developed, it's hard to move out of the west because of the addictions and lavish lifestyle one has acquired there.

That is false. It is same where ever you live as mu'min, its always going to be hard. 

13 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

That is false. It is same where ever you live as mu'min, its always going to be hard. 

Im using the U.K as a reference due to experience and knowledge.

I know, living as a mu'min it's hard, but living in a general sense, it's easier. You've got the government supporting you if you aren't financially able to live to the standard. You do not have to think about things in the west that you may struggle with in non Western countries. Water, do you think about obtaining clean water to drink on a regular basis, or is that just there? Do you worry about if you fall sick, should you not be able to pay the entry fee to go into hospital and be hospitalized? Because in some places, they won't allow you to be hospitalized if you're unable to pay.

The government in the U.K has it's faults and has it's cons. In my very own opinion, it's faults as a country out weigh the pros the government has.

First thing I hated from the U.K is homeless people, none of my business, but now the area I live in the community as a whole take care of ensuring there are no homeless people. Yes you will see beggers and poor people, but I've not once seen a man nor woman sleep on the streets here. In the U.K a rich country, I saw it ever night and morning I left for work and came back from work.

Again, I'm stating this is how, one feels about the country. I'm not enforcing my feelings upon any, I'm just putting how I think and feel out there. If you feel like you can give me a constructive educated responce to educate me that would be helpful.

Edited by حسين
Summary

11 hours ago, حسين said:

Im using the U.K as a reference due to experience and knowledge.

I know, living as a mu'min it's hard, but living in a general sense, it's easier. You've got the government supporting you if you aren't financially able to live to the standard. You do not have to think about things in the west that you may struggle with in non Western countries. Water, do you think about obtaining clean water to drink on a regular basis, or is that just there? Do you worry about if you fall sick, should you not be able to pay the entry fee to go into hospital and be hospitalized? Because in some places, they won't allow you to be hospitalized if you're unable to pay.

The government in the U.K has it's faults and has it's cons. In my very own opinion, it's faults as a country out weigh the pros the government has.

First thing I hated from the U.K is homeless people, none of my business, but now the area I live in the community as a whole take care of ensuring there are no homeless people. Yes you will see beggers and poor people, but I've not once seen a man nor woman sleep on the streets here. In the U.K a rich country, I saw it ever night and morning I left for work and came back from work.

Again, I'm stating this is how, one feels about the country. I'm not enforcing my feelings upon any, I'm just putting how I think and feel out there. If you feel like you can give me a constructive educated responce to educate me that would be helpful.

Mostly these people who are no religious who live in the easier country want's to stay with it and enjoy it because they truly chooses worldly life instead of Hereafter. For the believer, he/she find the way to be thankful and obeying Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, and they truly don't care anything about easier or lavish lifestyle, they just want to live as how they live as long they can remember Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and obey Him.

When the Prophet ascended the heavens, he asked, "O Lord, what is the status of the believer to You?"

Allah said, "O Muhammad, whoever insults any of My friends has declared war against Me. I am the quickest to help My friends. I have not hesitated in doing good to them like My hesitation to cause the death of a believer who dislikes death - I dislike to disappoint him.

Of My believing servants, there are those who do not perform well without wealth, and if I change his condition, he is destroyed. Also among My believing servants are those who do not perform well unless they are poor, and if I change their condition to something else, they are destroyed.

(al-Kafi, Volume 2, Chapter 145, Hadith #8)

---------

A man wrote to Imam ar-Rida (as) to complain about the bitterness of the people of Wasit, their aggression towards him, and the harm caused by a group of Uthmanis against him.

So the Imam replied in his handwriting, "Allah has taken a covenant with our supporters that they remain patient in an evil state. So patiently await the judgment of your Lord. When the Master of the Creation rises, they will say, 'O woe to us! Who has raised us up from our sleeping place?' [The reply will be], 'This is what the Most Merciful had promised, and the messengers told the truth.'" (36:52) (al-Kafi)

Edited by Abu Nur

14 hours ago, حسين said:

The people choosing to continue living in the west are the people making the west stronger than yesterday. 

All Muslim countries ( Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Egypt,..) are paying (with taxes! ) buying , consuming western products. Non of the Maraji have declared the trade with the western world to be haram ! because there is a difference between “living someone’s life” vs. “direct support of the government” .

unless you are claiming to be a new Marja!

“It is recorded in history that the Prophet of Allah bought a shaman from a Jewish man. Historians also wrote: The Prophet (peace be upon him) had مزارعه و مساقات with the Jews.”

source:

ابن‌قیم الجوزی، احکام اهل الذمه، ج۱، ص۲۶۹.

Edited by Arminmo

@Arminmo If you're going to choose to pick out specific things I said without reading the entire post, and then coming to a conclusion. That's your problem, not mine, I never stated that I was a marja, I made it clear. It's my opinion. If you have a problem with another human beings opinion. Your problem.

Also, you said Iran does trades with the western countries. That seems to be a falsified fact you're attempting to use to prove a point. I've just done a tiny search, and it's apparent the U.S. and most Western countries, do not have any trade deals with Iran because of sanctions. China does have deals but I wouldn't consider China a western country, would you?

Source- 

1. http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2122435/china-pumps-billions-iranian-economy-western-firms-hold

2. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/29/u-s-sanction-iran-china-seizes-opportunity/989571001/

3. http://www.mei.edu/content/map/defying-expectations-china’s-iran-trade-investments

8 minutes ago, حسين said:

Also, you said Iran does trades with the western countries. That seems to be a falsified fact you're attempting to use to prove a point.

France bombed Syria last week and Iran is buying airplanes from them !

so my point is right , yours not.

Edited by Arminmo

20 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

France bombed Syria last week and Iran is buying airplanes from them !

so my point is right , yours not.

I'm going to quote you from now on since you edit a lot and add extra stuff after without noting so.

Right, so this is an ego battle to you? You have your opinion, I have mine. Neither is more correct than the other unless proven by facts. 

You think Iran paid tax's or without taxes? I can prove you are helping America by paying for their bullets which killed innocent people, can you prove Iran paid taxes to France?

You're taking this way too deep, I made a thread to be educated about a video with some facts. You're throwing opinions at me without showing any form of validation. Yes Nabi Muhammad SWAS bought from the jews, but they were not using that money to purchase knives and bullets to kill innocent Muslims if my opinion is wrong here please show me some facts without just making falsified accusations. I'm not verbally attacking people who are living in the west, I asked to be educated. You're trying to make this a personal issue because you feel violated. If you have a problem with what I have said, do not derail this thread and simply private message me. I'll be more than happy to comply.

Edit: They bought more than 37 planes, it's well over 90. 

Edited by حسين

1 minute ago, حسين said:

can you prove Iran paid taxes to France?

I Haven’t checked the deal by myself , But ! Definitely France is gaining profit by this deal !

so you are wrong.

Just now, Arminmo said:

I Haven’t checked the deal by myself , But ! Definitely France is gaining profit by this deal !

so you are wrong.

How am I wrong? I haven't said anything about what you've said other than provide proof? You have some issues with what I've said, that's fine by me. But I think if you have a problem with me, you should private message me. You're just poking at me by saying I'm wrong. I said provide proof, you haven't. End of story. I think this thread should be locked because I've gained enough great knowledge and been educated from @Abu Hadi and @Abu Nur

You're simply picking a fight with me for no reason, you might be hurt.