Jump to content
ali_fatheroforphans

Criticize the user above you

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Salam,

Feedback is very important and it helps us grow, even if it is negative. We occasionally should get criticized, which will stop us from being so arrogant (as long as it is respectful). If we always get positive feedback then we'll just think we're perfect.

Therefore, criticize the user above you. If you wanna criticize using humor, then go ahead lol.

If mods don't feel this thread is appropriate, then feel free to let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Salsabeel said:

I am unable to understand how can anyone feeds you from back? And how you grow with that feeding? 

Perhaps you don't understand what the definition of feedback is?

Quote

a reaction or response to a particular process or activity:

He got very little feedback from his speech.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2018 at 4:47 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Perhaps you don't understand what the definition of feedback is?

 

:), I knew that brother.

Problem was that I don't want to criticize on Shaheed Murtaza Muttehri, neither on the nick nor on the person using this nick. 

On 4/19/2018 at 11:50 PM, myouvial said:

What level of tawashaw bil haq is this ?

This time it is better to :censored:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2018 at 12:50 AM, Salsabeel said:

:), I knew that brother.

Problem was that I don't want to criticize on Shaheed Murtaza Muttehri, neither on the nick nor on the person using this nick. 

This time it is better to :censored:

Ok, i critisize you to talk a bit more simple (or more elaborate ?) so i can easily understand.

What is the meaning of : this time is is better to ?

What i catch/understand is we try to apply the tawashaw bil haq now, is it ?

(I have been through many things, but i do not forget you advise me to introduce wilayah faqih for my family with introducing some ayat from Al-Qur'an. I hope Allah SWT give you best reward. But i forget the thread of your post. And the process of introducing is not simple for human who does not whatsoever to the hegemony power of Allah SWT. Also especially for me, who still learn from Ahlul Bayt a.s.'s teaching literature. I hope you may let me know the book of wilayah faqih for beginner, child and stranger).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

I am unable to understand how can anyone feeds you from back? And how you grow with that feeding? 

ls Sal really as dumb as me? Someone sits or stands behind you and reaches around with a spoon full of food and shovels it into your mouth --like with infants.

 

Edited by hasanhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2018 at 2:59 AM, myouvial said:

What is the meaning of : this time is is better to ?

:censored:, this indicates that one don't want to say anything. It means "This time it is better to keep quite" and it is said for myself not for you. Neither it is said about the Quranic verse "wa tawasaw bil haqqe wa tawasaw bis-sabr". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2018 at 12:14 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Feedback is very important and it helps us grow, even if it is negative. We occasionally should get criticized, which will stop us from being so arrogant (as long as it is respectful). If we always get positive feedback then we'll just think we're perfect.

Therefore, criticize the user above you. If you wanna criticize using humor, then go ahead lol.

If mods don't feel this thread is appropriate, then feel free to let me know.

Salam. Mods are discussing this topic. As long as people are not being mean to each other, the topic is okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't tell what his name was before or if he's a new guy or whatever, I just know one of the mods dissapeared and Reza showed up. Maybe clarify???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Not sure whether he is a robot or a humsn.

Posts 2 seconds before I do which causes confusion over who I'm referring to in my last post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Reza said:

Criticizes the criticizer for criticizing instead of answering a random question on a thread devoted to criticizing. 

Brother, Where are you in this jacket? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×