hasanhh

Anti-Semitic Attack on Israeli Arab

Rate this topic

As some of you remember, after 9-11 Jewesses and a few Christian women put on hijabi and went out into the streets --then got-into-the-face of anyone who made a disparaging -or worse- comment.

Similarly, Adam -an lsraeIi Arab- and his Moroccan friend went into a Berlin neighborhood while Adam wore the kippa/yameluk that someone gave him with the warning not to wear it in public.

The video shows what happened. Police are trying to identify the perpetrator.

http://www.dw.com/en/video-of-alleged-anti-semitic-attack-in-berlin-sparks-outrage/a-43432466 

As someone who grew up with a jewish sounding name --to the white trash, anyway-- this is kinda mild.

Salam 

though this is sad what upsets me more is the fact that it had become international news. our sisters in hijab face such discrimination on a daily basis. Are their voices given a platform too? Liberal and reform jews don't regard the kippah as a compulsory command. It's optional. He can simply choose to take it off. A woman in hijab however, will continue to experience the abuse... He didn't even care to mention other people who've faced religious or racial discrimination. If he was actually wearing the flag around his body, it wasn't because he was a jew but because he was a zionist supporter. 

19 hours ago, yusur317 said:

He didn't even care to mention other people who've faced religious or racial discrimination. If he was actually wearing the flag around his body, it wasn't because he was a jew but because he was a zionist supporter. 

This is result of Zionism & Israeli policy ,it is a common issue in EUROPE but we don’t have this problem in Iran because we separate Jews from Zionists .

JEW experiment in Paris 

Iranian Jews to Israel our National Identity is not for sale 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDUXcLvD_1W1jTfQQ39AqR_QsoFl3QuAL

Salaam, i read this article on Haaretz and was suprised that he identified himself as          "Israeli Arab"... Why not Palestinian Arab? Am i missing something here? Seems like a strange thing to do considering the situation over there.

W/s

@Ashvazdanghe  Thanks for the post.

Back in the late 80s the news was dominated by Klaus Barbie. A one page read is here: http://www.holocastresearchproject.org/nazioccupation/barbie.html -which until l read this, l had been under the impression Barbie was a French collaborator (which must have happened by the way the news of his trial was presented at that time).

A story l read at the time was by a journalist and her experiences. She wrote that when she was stationed in North Africa she thought she witnessed what anti-Semitic attitudes are. But then she was transferred to France, she witnessed people often saying 'so what that Barbie loaded-up some Jews to go to the death camps'. Then her work took her into eastern Europe, and there people were 'proud' of how many Jews were killed --especially if they themselves were complicit in some way. The farther east she travel the more pronounced real anti-Semitism was --not the political complaints and frustrations  she heard in North Africa.

This later part l myself saw in college. We had several Austrian exchange students who l and a couple of others were hanging out with. One day at supper they started talking about what their fathers did during the war. The one girl said her father arrested 'only' 2(or maybe it was 4) Jews and loaded them on a train. Then another 6 or 7 made their (l'II call)  'pitches' until the last one who talked about how many times his father reloaded his pistol in personally executing 40 some Jews.  This sequence (obviously determined before hand)  was, as l see it, not only a social acceptance test but also where you rank within that group.

The last pogrom l read about was in 1992 Russia.

7 hours ago, shia farm girl said:

Salaam, i read this article on Haaretz and was suprised that he identified himself as          "Israeli Arab"... Why not Palestinian Arab? Am i missing something here? Seems like a strange thing to do considering the situation over there.

W/s

Adam is an Arab with lsraeIi citizenship.

7 hours ago, shia farm girl said:

Seems like a strange thing to do considering the situation over ther

SALAM Israelis don’t recognize Palestine as Iran doesn’t recognize Israel ,but Israelis consider any anti Israel act as anti Semitic act that is a taboo around the world.

Something strange is happening to Hollywood

https://youtu.be/HDELurXsIGQ

@Ashvazdanghe Hmm, yea, of course they dont recognize Palestine. Thats part of making it/them go away and legitimizing their occupation, which is ultimately their goal-to make palestine/palestinians go away. I dont recognize them as legitimate either, as they basically forcefully and violently usurped the land the Palestinians were living on for generations. Thats why it seems strange that he would identify himself as being an "Israeli" citizen. Its as if hes cosigning their presence. I dont know. It just doesnt sit well with me, but oh well.

W/s