Enlightened Follower

Men in the West are becoming Feminized

Reza

Members:

The focus of this topic is men becoming effeminate. This is not a discussion of feminism or women's rights, or even of women becoming masculine. Please stay on topic.

Staff reserve the right to remove off-topic posts. 

Message added by Reza

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, andres said:

Trump, Putin

Trump is the most feminin very famous for attracting to women

3 minutes ago, andres said:

Khamenei

The most masculin he does all of his responsibilities by one hand ..

Purim & Arnold are athletic 

Obama just laughs.

41 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Trump is the most feminin very famous for attracting to women

The most masculin he does all of his responsibilities by one hand ..

Purim & Arnold are athletic 

Obama just laughs.

Women are attracted to the most feminin?

The most masculines do it with one hand?

40 minutes ago, andres said:

Women are attracted to the most feminin?

The most masculines do it with one hand?

If you follow news about  Trump he is always with different women.

His right hand disabled by explosion that was planned for his assicinating. 

20 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

If you follow news about  Trump he is always with different women.

His right hand disabled by explosion that was planned for his assicinating. 

Not my definition of being feminin or masculin. Feminin men speak and move in a feminin way. Very often they are gay. Lesbians are often masculin. 

Edited by andres

6 minutes ago, andres said:

Not my definition of being feminin or masculin. Feminin men speak and move in a feminin way. Very often they are gay. Lesbians are often masculin.

Many definitions changed nowadays 

Even people with masculin show themselves as feminin

53 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Many definitions changed nowadays 

Even people with masculin show themselves as feminin

Definitions differ between cultures. Maybe opener of this thead think men that does not dominate their wives are more feminin. (?)

14 minutes ago, andres said:

Definitions differ between cultures. Maybe opener of this thead think men that does not dominate their wives are more feminin. (?)

Good question. I asked it pages back, as did others, but nobody seems to have an answer. 

The problem we face in the west, is that even if men are traditionally "masculine", they lack conviction, honesty, character, and piety.

In other words, we have guys who lift weights, hunt, play sports, etc., but are also emotionally weak, promiscuous, unprincipled, and unreliable. 

Likewise, we have beautiful women without restraint and character, who chase after material things, and have a disdain for marriage and family.

The solution to this (aside from religion) is to fix the culture, not retreat from one's responsibilities to start a family, as the MGTOW guys would do. I have seen what the superficial, live-for-the-moment lifestyle does to men and women--it leads to disaster later, as they find themselves unmarried, and without family when they hit age 40. 

On 4/25/2018 at 2:16 PM, andres said:

I think most Swedish men and women want to have a partner that is an equal. I am happy to live in such marriage.This is seemingly more seldom in Muslim countries. You seem to represent this culture so I can understand if Swedish girls frighten you. If you have a wife that wishes to live in a marriage of your "type" and you both are happy with this, that is fine. 

I have a different take on this whole thing ...

I work in a pretty demanding, high-stress field, and my wife stays home to raise and educate the children (we homeschool).

Whenever she gets worried or insecure because she is not out working as a professional, or following a career, I remind her that what she does at home is infinitely more important than what I do at work. I make money to support her efforts within the household, as the well-being of the family is my primary mission in life. 

Men and women have different prerogatives and tasks, but their mission is the same (I venture to say that this is consistent with Islam). Earning a high salary and driving a fancy car does not make you a "strong" woman, or even particularly successful when we look at it from the perspective of what is really important (to serve God and family, and to pave the way for the next generation).

Men and women are equal in the eyes of God, but they are not the same. These Swedish women want to be men, and to renounce marriage, family, stability, restraint, and religion. They want nice clothes and expensive coffee, and they want to lord over men, out of a kind of perverse resentment. 

21 minutes ago, Silas said:

The solution to this (aside from religion) is to fix the culture, not retreat from one's responsibilities to start a family, as the MGTOW guys would do. I have seen what the superficial, live-for-the-moment lifestyle does to men and women--it leads to disaster later, as they find themselves unmarried, and without family when they hit age 40. 

Mgtow is just a reaction to radical feminism where women are allowed to be openly sexist and be favored by the West

30 years ago posts like this would not receive so many likes or retweets:

Notice she’s a feminist, liberal, and LGBT advocate, leading men away from these ideas as they are associated with negativity towards men.

Edited by Enlightened Follower

When men are labeled creeps for simply existing they feel shamed, depressed, and step away from their roles in society.

I agree a man should be compassionate but that quality should not triumph his masculinity or sense of purpose.

Compassion without purpose is senseless and leads to broken, fragile, sissy boys, not resilient men. 

17 minutes ago, Silas said:

The problem we face in the west, is that even if men are traditionally "masculine", they lack conviction, honesty, character, and piety.

In other words, we have guys who lift weights, hunt, play sports, etc., but are also emotionally weak, promiscuous, unprincipled, and unreliable. 

Likewise, we have beautiful women without restraint and character, who chase after material things, and have a disdain for marriage and family.

So in your eyes Masculine men are full of conviction, honesty, character, and piety. Whereas Feminine men are emotionally weak, promiscuous, unprincipled, and unreliable.

Not at all my definition.

1 minute ago, andres said:

So in your eyes Masculine men are full of conviction, honesty, character, and piety. Whereas Feminine men are emotionally weak, promiscuous, unprincipled, and unreliable.

Femnine men are the anti thesis to progress economically and socially, lower testosterone equals less drive and mental clarity.

3 minutes ago, andres said:

Also feminine men are more likely to be stepped on and used as they are powerless and weak no competent women would want them in a relationship.

Elliot Rodger and the recent Toronto shooter were both emotional and effeminate, look how far that got them....

5 minutes ago, andres said:

No, I said that some masculine men lack these qualities even though they are "masculine". In other words, physical strength is not strength of character, or emotional strength.

1 minute ago, Silas said:

No, I said that some masculine men lack these qualities even though they are "masculine". In other words, physical strength is not strength of character, or emotional strength.

Exactly a man can be very muscular but overly emotional and easily controlled.

9 minutes ago, Silas said:

I have a different take on this whole thing ...

I work in a pretty demanding, high-stress field, and my wife stays home to raise and educate the children (we homeschool).

Whenever she gets worried or insecure because she is not out working as a professional, or following a career, I remind her that what she does at home is infinitely more important than what I do at work. I make money to support her efforts within the household, as the well-being of the family is my primary mission in life. 

Men and women have different prerogatives and tasks, but their mission is the same (I venture to say that this is consistent with Islam). Earning a high salary and driving a fancy car does not make you a "strong" woman, or even particularly successful when we look at it from the perspective of what is really important (to serve God and family, and to pave the way for the next generation).

Men and women are equal in the eyes of God, but they are not the same. These Swedish women want to be men, and to renounce marriage, family, stability, restraint, and religion. They want nice clothes and expensive coffee, and they want to lord over men, out of a kind of perverse resentment. 

Some couples in Sweden have the same jobb, earning the same. School teachers for example.  If they have different jobbs, in most marriages the man earns more than the wife. -this is the most common category. In marriages where only one work, the wife normally stays at home. Which is the best solution for Swedes depends on so many factors that it is impossible to say. If you and your wife are satisfied with your situation, this is fine. 

2 minutes ago, andres said:

Some couples in Sweden have the same jobb, earning the same. School teachers for example.  If they have different jobbs, in most marriages the man earns more than the wife. -this is the most common category. In marriages where only one work, the wife normally stays at home. Which is the best solution for Swedes depends on so many factors that it is impossible to say. If you and your wife are satisfied with your situation, this is fine. 

Swedish society will never be world conquerors anymore or similar to how they were during the Viking Age. Even the last remnants of tradition, Christianity is leaving Sweden....

4 minutes ago, Silas said:

Some men. Of course. Men are not all alike. 

Just now, Enlightened Follower said:

Swedish society will never be world conquerors anymore or similar to how they were during the Viking Age. 

Vikings, robbed, killed and raped. We have had peace for over 209 years now.  Is this not a lot better than being conquerors?

3 minutes ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Are you married? If not you should marry a Christian from the ME your children will stay religious and your lineage will continue.

??????????????????

5 minutes ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Are you married? If not you should marry a Christian from the ME your children will stay religious and your lineage will continue.

Can you define what you mean by mascular and feminine men?

11 minutes ago, andres said:

Can you define what you mean by mascular and feminine men?

Men who are depressed express their emotions to society and women but are still ridiculed because they come off as incompetent and weak.

Essentially men with no purpose in life i.e. Elliot Rodgers, Alex Minassian

Masculinity and Femininity are character traits a guy who is skinny, short, and confident can come across as more “masculine” than a ripped muscular guy with mommy issues.