Enlightened Follower

Men in the West are becoming Feminized

Reza

Members:

The focus of this topic is men becoming effeminate. This is not a discussion of feminism or women's rights, or even of women becoming masculine. Please stay on topic.

Staff reserve the right to remove off-topic posts. 

Message added by Reza

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, andres said:

Dont know where you live, but in Europe northern Europe women are generally accepted as equals and laws no longer discriminate women.

Yes but many Swedish and Scandinavian men are avoiding their women and going to Eastern Europe or Asia to get married because of women’s attitude:

14. Swedish girls can’t handle reality. They are too sheltered within their gender neutral utopia. Any type of remark that references science or the real nature of men and women will get a negative response. What’s interesting is that I had way better conversations with Ukrainian women, who spoke bad English, than Swedish girls who spoke fluent English. Ukrainian women see the world as it is. They understand sexual economics and human attraction. They weren’t so politically correct that topics were off limits like in Sweden. It’s one of the more open countries in Scandinavia when it comes to free speech but I felt censored. Stick to travel, music, and movies, and you should be straight.

http://www.returnofkings.com/780/14-things-every-guy-should-know-about-swedish-girls

2 hours ago, andres said:

Dont know where you live, but in Europe northern Europe women are generally accepted as equals and laws no longer discriminate women. That women and men tend to choose different educations is not an expression of discrimination. 

From what studies I’ve seen Scandinavian countries are becoming more gender unequal in terms of personality and various tests:

23 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Feminism leads to spoiled women who think they can have their cake and eat it too.

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social equality of sexes.[1][2]This includes seeking to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men -Wikipedia

So how being equal with men can spoil a woman?

Are you against women having equal rights, status and respect as men in our society/world ?

19 minutes ago, Ani said:

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social equality of sexes.[1][2]This includes seeking to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men -Wikipedia

So how being equal with men can spoil a woman?

Are you against women having equal rights, status and respect as men in our society/world ?

They claim to represent those things in actuality and based on their actions they are something completely different.

Their version of equality is hating men, religion, and promoting non scientific gender identities.

The world needs extremists to get things done.  We don't have to like the extremists.  We don't have to agree with them.  But without them, things would always stay the same, and with regard to treatment of women, most of the world is much better now than it was 100 or more years ago. 

But can someone tell me what women's rights have to do with effeminate men?  Are these girly-men wanting to be "equal" to women?  I don't understand.

8 minutes ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Their version of equality is hating men, religion, and promoting non scientific gender identities.

Not for all of them.

Mostly in the asian countries women believe that feminism is downgrading men.

And just because of some stupid women you cannot blame a movement.At least somewhere in this world some good is happening because of this.

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

t.At least somewhere in this world some good is happening because of this.

Feminism was successful until 20th century but it is now leading by suspicious person behind curtains such as George Soros , the best way is teaching to men & women about their true rights the key is in education not in nasty works.

@Ashvazdanghe @Enlightened Follower it's incredible how there are so many other issues in this world and you guys have problems if a girl decides to speak up or demand equal rights.

Feminism has nothing to do with men becoming feminine. 

Men have been oppressing women since the beginning of humanity.

I think that men are still men are not able to accept women wanting to be their equal.how are women hurting guys even if they are hating men, religion, and promoting non scientific gender identities. 

As far as i know men have been doing this forever.

And if by nasty works even a single woman gets the respect or justice which is her right. I think it's fair enough.

14 minutes ago, Ani said:

And if by nasty works even a single woman gets the respect or justice which is her right. I think it's fair enough.

But if a man acted the same way he would be ridiculed and mocked, some equality....

Edited by Enlightened Follower

6 hours ago, LaurenW said:

Is this what you have objection to? What do you mean by us wanting to "have our cake and eat it too"?

"Women shouldn't be attracted to studs"

-Emma Watson at UN 

Feminists can't even follow their own advice rather than going for men they claim men should be, they go for the opposite proving feminism goes against human psychology and biology:

hbz-emma-watson-boyfriend-539191262-1520612643.jpg.b460eee3b65b33cecb05795a8b4c092a.jpg

Judge a woman by her actions and not her statements.

@Enlightened Follower Men have been doing that for ages. And no...no man stands against a man if he has done wrong to woman. Its slways the woman who takes the stand for herself and then people start supporting her.

no one ridiculous a man who beats an innocent woman, rape her or kills her for Honor. Men think women are their property.And that needs to change.

i know countless stories of men doing the wrong things and waiting for them to become right.

i have seen first my grandmother then my mother and even me...all my life i have seen women being oppressed and dictated by men and i am sorry to say but i am that woman who hates men. I hate them and till now i have not met even a single man who was able to change my view or thinking. If not for all the Prophets and Prophet Mohammed SAWW, Imam Ali A.S and all the men in Ahlul Bait i would think that Allah never made good men.

and as for the guy in the picture with Emma Watson, he doesn't look like a stud. Not for the meaning i know of the word but then my English is poor and i might be wrong. 

13 minutes ago, Ani said:

i have seen first my grandmother then my mother and even me...all my life i have seen women being oppressed and dictated by men and i am sorry to say but i am that woman who hates men. I hate them and till now i have not met even a single man who was able to change my view or thinking. If not for all the Prophets and Prophet Mohammed SAWW, Imam Ali A.S and all the men in Ahlul Bait i would think that Allah never made good men.

I agree, I support women's rights but feminism is not the way forward.

Feminism is a social movement that causes gaps between men and women, developed countries should not be feminist they have legal equality. Developing countries should find solutions to counter prejudice through various means but not through hating men.

5 minutes ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Then you hate all the ......

Astaghfirullah !

Can you please delete this post of urs because it is hurting me very much. I am sorry if i hurt you in any way but i did write in my post that if not for all these Beings i would hate every men. But as i said my english is not good so can you please not assume on my behalf.thank you and i apologize to you again.

Prophets were all men so i know they are the best of Allah's creation. My personal experience with normal men has not been good.thats all.i will not post say or write anything in this topic anymore just delete your post kindly.thank you. 

3 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

Yes but many Swedish and Scandinavian men are avoiding their women and going to Eastern Europe or Asia to get married because of women’s attitude:

14. Swedish girls can’t handle reality. They are too sheltered within their gender neutral utopia. Any type of remark that references science or the real nature of men and women will get a negative response. What’s interesting is that I had way better conversations with Ukrainian women, who spoke bad English, than Swedish girls who spoke fluent English. Ukrainian women see the world as it is. They understand sexual economics and human attraction. They weren’t so politically correct that topics were off limits like in Sweden. It’s one of the more open countries in Scandinavia when it comes to free speech but I felt censored. Stick to travel, music, and movies, and you should be straight.

http://www.returnofkings.com/780/14-things-every-guy-should-know-about-swedish-girls

I think most Swedish men and women want to have a partner that is an equal. I am happy to live in such marriage.This is seemingly more seldom in Muslim countries. You seem to represent this culture so I can understand if Swedish girls frighten you. If you have a wife that wishes to live in a marriage of your "type" and you both are happy with this, that is fine. 

Time and again I've tried to direct this discussion back to the topic, which is men becoming effeminate. This is not a discussion of feminism or women's rights, or even of women becoming masculine. Please stay on topic. This discussion is "Men in the West are becoming Feminized".

After this post, I'm going to remove all off topic posts.

Thanks for your participation. 

Edited by notme

Cultural programming alone cannot explain why Western men are becoming so womanly and fragile. A man who receives blue pill and feminist propaganda through university education, the media, or entertainment will not fully accept that propaganda unless his biochemistry is compatible to it, in part from having low testosterone. His mind accepts more feminine ideas because he is more feminine. You cannot accept masculine truths if your biology lacks a healthy level of testosterone, the chemical building block of masculinity.

Whether or not you accept my proposition that a man with a low testosterone level is more likely to be receptive to liberal ideas, the facts bear out that testosterone levels are declining every year (alternate link).

…testosterone concentrations dropped about 1.2% per year, or about 17% overall, from 1987 to 2004. The downward trend was seen in both the population and in individuals over time.

The decline is consistent with other long-term trends in male reproductive health, including decreases in sperm quality and increases in testicular cancer, hypospadias and cryptorchidism.

The strongest association was observed in same-aged men from different sampling years. For example, a 65-year-old in 2002 had lower testosterone levels than a 65-year-old in 1987.

http://www.rooshv.com/the-decline-in-testosterone-is-destroying-the-basis-of-masculinity

@Enlightened Follower i see that you do not want to delete your post.

It's fine i think.

But just to have a clear mind that i do not ,can not and inshallah will never hate all the entities you mentioned above.Can not even think about saying that to someone what you wrote up there.It was very cruel.

They are not normal men. They are devine.Men of the current world do not even come close to them.

I am alive because of Ahlul Bait A.S.

I would be nothing if not for their love and mercy.

Clearing this because don't want to have anything to do here anymore.

Don't want this to be brought next to me on the judgement day.

Peace to all.

@Ani

Salam,

I am only able to edit posts not delete them, secondly when I wrote my response I never saw your comment on Ahlul Bayt.

My main point was the evil of men does not out do the evil of making them powerless, men that fight evil rapists etc are masculine and use their powers for good.