Ali Mahdi

British Shi'ism Exposed | The Shirazis, "Imam" Taw

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

Never was comfortable with Nakshawani from the very beginning.  My gut feeling was right.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

British Shi'ism Exposed | The Shirazis, "Imam" Tawhidi, Yassir Habib, Allayari | BACKFIRE 

A new twisted brand of British “Shiaism” now threatens to break apart the Islamic Ummah. Have you ever wondered why Takfiri Wahhabis - or even some Sunni brothers who have unfortunately fallen into the Takfiri mindset - hate you the moment they find out you’re Shia? That’s because there is a corrupted shade of Shia Islam which has been painted by British policies in order to taint the image of the noble Shia School of Thought.

Islamic Pulse breaks down the main figureheads of the Shirazi Cult. As well as individuals like Mujtaba Shirazi, Yassir Habib, Brother Tawhidi, Husayn Shirazi, Allayari - Muslims must be aware that there is a corrupt "Marja" who is fanning the flames of sectarianism. Muslims must be cautious of any public speakers who endorse this corrupt Marja, including individuals like Ammar Nakshawani.

The corruption being created by British Shiaism goes deeper than you can imagine and things can be confusing at times. Understand the dynamics and follow the principles taught to us by the Ahlulbayt (A). This video is just an introduction. We will bring you more in-depth background of this British-driven cult and how they are creating fitna within the Muslim Ummah. Stay tuned! Insha'Allah.

Duration: 29:37

islamicpulse.tv
fb.com/islamicpulse
twitter.com/islamic_pulse
telegram.me/islamicpulse
 instagram.com/islamicpulse
 shiatv.net/user/islamicpulse

The only point where I disagree is when he talks about cursing some sunni personalities. Well shias do that very often but maybe we must do that more intelligently than these persons. 

1 hour ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

Never was comfortable with Nakshawani from the very beginning.  My gut feeling was right.

Salaam.

As someone who knows Ammar personally, I think he was mis-characterized in the video. He has always said that there is a difference between abusing someone and re-telling history. Abu Bakr did in fact have his henchmen go out and kill people who refused to pay zakat. Ammar did not curse or swear at them - he re-told the story.

Secondly, the concept of wali-e-faqih is a theory because not all marajae subscribe to it in Iran and Iraq. There is a famous video of Ayatollah Basheer Al-Najafi saying he is wali-e-faqih as well.

I would definitely not characterize Ammar as being similar to Yassir Al-Habib, Allahyari, Tawhidi and Shirazi.

11 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Salaam.

As someone who knows Ammar personally, I think he was mis-characterized in the video. He has always said that there is a difference between abusing someone and re-telling history. Abu Bakr did in fact have his henchmen go out and kill people who refused to pay zakat. Ammar did not curse or swear at them - he re-told the story.

I have been a long time watcher of Sayed Ammar, and i've also met him. Unfortunately, no matter how much of a supporter of his i have been, i have to honestly say that making a lecture and referring to Abu Bakr and Umar as terrorists, and comparing them to Geddafi and the like, is not something i would have expected someone like him to say. There is no difference between swearing at someone and comparing them to an well known butchers, and calling them terrorists.

We paid dearly for that lecture here, and it's no surprise he even took it down.  However, Salafis managed to save that video and its up anyway. 

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

Agree with most of this video, but cummon, you just cant compare Ammar with the rest of these lunatics.

Maybe out of emotions, Ammar has said more than he should about the first 3 calips in public, like the example given above. He's otherwise pro-unity for most part, but at the same time, doesnt mean that we dont discuss history at all or not scrutinize the actions of the caliphs or Ayesha. 

Alhamdulillah we have the truth, there is no need for insulting or fitna mongering, these are all desperate measures.

If you truly believe you have the truth and you really care about your brothers then approach them with care not with anger, who is going to listen to you when you start by insulting their mother?

Bvy0v9zCAAA1PZD.png

45 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

I have been a long time watcher of Sayed Ammar, and i've also met him. Unfortunately, no matter how much of a supporter of his i have been, i have to honestly say that making a lecture and referring to Abu Bakr and Umar as terrorists, and comparing them to Geddafi and the like, is not something i would have expected someone like him to say. There is no difference between swearing at someone and comparing them to an well known butchers, and calling them terrorists.

We paid dearly for that lecture here, and it's no surprise he even took it down.  However, Salafis managed to save that video and its up anyway. 

I am sure you are well aware of Khalid bin Walid and his actions which we approved by Abu Bakr. How would you categorize Ridda Wars?

I hope some of the brothers and sisters payed extra attention to the explanation of the slogans "death to america, death to the UK and death to israel". It is truly sad to see people literately thinking it means death to all humans in those countries, it is actually quite mind blowing that anyone would think that.

6 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

I hope some of the brothers and sisters payed extra attention to the explanation of the slogans "death to america, death to the UK and death to israel". It is truly sad to see people literately thinking it means death to all humans in those countries, it is actually quite mind blowing that anyone would think that.

If we look from the point of view the people of these countries ,they love their country but because these slogans are very general it needs explanation & unfortunately most of them don’t receive these explanations which leads to mistakes.

4 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

If we look from the point of view the people of these countries ,they love their country but because these slogans are very general it needs explanation & unfortunately most of them don’t receive these explanations which leads to mistakes.

I dont think any human with some degree of common sense would come to the conclusion that it means you would want millions of innocent children, women and men, including many muslims in a country to die.

Also, there is something one can do before assuming, which is to ask.

3 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

I dont think any human with some degree of common sense would come to the conclusion that it means you would want millions of innocent children, women and men, including many muslims in a country to die.

It’s true but influence of media is very heavy on them & in media it is interrupted as death to people for common people which have trust to media.

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

It’s true but influence of media is very heavy on them & in media it is interrupted as death to people for common people which have trust to media.

Yes, but at least we shias who are the main target of the mass media should not be so foolish to be influenced by their simple narratives. 

For anyone that has been following history it should be clear what is going on:

The UK funded and brought the house of saud(la) and their wahabi ideology into power in its present form after WW1. The goal was to split the muslim ummah by giving power to the most extreme takfiri ideology, in long term effectively weakening any other sunni sects/alternatives.

Now we see the UK funding and supporting these "shia scholars" which main instruments are to create fires and fitna among muslims, Islam is not a religion of hate. These "scholars" are creating fitna within the shia community itself, effectively trying to split up the shia ummah. I got very sad to see one of the young brothers here on SC, not specially knowledgeable religiously, who had been listening to these snakes came out and sent laana on seyyed Khamenei.

To divide and conquer has always been the foreign tactic of the UK.

I hope my brothers and sisters will be wiser than this, to see beyond what they are trying to do to us. For sure the truth is with the oppressed and for sure Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is with those who resist against oppressors. 

Finally, even before this video, Ammar has really not been anything like he used to be, I remember his lectures on the biography of the Imams(as), they were good... but all his recent lectures in recent years are so monotone and black and white. I hope he did not fall in love with dunya, though he would not be the first.

We have to separate the line between disrecpect/cursing and retelling history. Sometimes, I feel like the line was intentionally blurred to make this an ambiguous area. But, in essence , the point of history is learning from the mistakes of past figures, why should Islamic history be any different?

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

While we know what the chant "Death to America" means, it is naive to imagine that all Americans know what that means. All they see are millions shouting this slogan at the top of their voices. 

42 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Finally, even before this video, Ammar has really not been anything like he used to be, I remember his lectures on the biography of the Imams(as), they were good... but all his recent lectures in recent years are so monotone and black and white. I hope he did not fall in love with dunya, though he would not be the first.

Actually Ammar has become more politically active now than before which is reflected in his speeches.

He is (was) promoting the shia agenda in the US.

1 hour ago, shiaman14 said:

I am sure you are well aware of Khalid bin Walid and his actions which we approved by Abu Bakr. How would you categorize Ridda Wars?

The lecture wasn't just about Khalid bin Walid, who himself according to Bukhari murdered people until the Prophet (saw) said: "By Allah i am free from what Khalid has done (three times)".  Rather it was one which directly labelled Abu Bakr and Umar as terrorists, compared them to Hitler, Saddam and their ilk, and was delivered in such a manner i don't think is sensible in any way. It caused enormous outrage, especially in the UK, and had a big impact. I had to answer , and i was honest to Sunnis who questioned me and said you're right, this was out of order and against what our major scholars have advised us as to how to engage in these sorts of dialouge.  As a lecture in and of itself, it was also quite weak. 

I have a lot of respect for Sayed Ammar, twice in my life when i've been literally bed bound, his lectures have gotten me through difficult periods and he has done a lot of good. However, he is fallible and i feel he might want to reconsider his approach and return to the old Sayed Ammar. 

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

8 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

While we know what the chant "Death to America" means, it is naive to imagine that all Americans know what that means. All they see are millions shouting this slogan at the top of their voices. 

This part of Ammars speech I was truely dissapointed in. 

Lets not forget, the British/US govts toppled musadeqs elected govt, re-installed the Shah, stole Iranian wealth, funded Saddams war- causing millions of death, imposed unjust sanctions, and the list of injustices goes on. And you wonder why they chant this slogan? They are absolutely well justified to- irrsepective of what anyone in the world thinks. Let them criticize the injustice the west has brough upon Iran over the past century first, before questioning the slogan.

There are many valid criticisms of the people he attacks in the video, but judging from his videos, he seems to have a two-dimensional view of the world: pro-Iran and anti-Iran.

For one, Allahyari is not even in the Shirazi camp, nor is he in Britain, but his rough stance on Sunnis and Iran was apparently enough to be lumped in. Secondly, Nakshawani is not in the same camp, but it's okay to take a dig at his "status and wealth" because he criticized the shaykhayn at a Shi`i majlis, said wilayatul faqih is a theory (theories are not bad things by the way, and Sayyid al-Khoei and Sayyid Sistani have critiqued it), and posed with Tawhidi.

Again, constructive criticism should be encouraged and some of these individuals are not worth defending. But this is just a superficial attack on people due to politics.

On 3/20/2018 at 8:25 PM, Intellectual Resistance said:

The lecture wasn't just about Khalid bin Walid, who himself according to Bukhari murdered people until the Prophet (saw) said: "By Allah i am free from what Khalid has done (three times)".  Rather it was one which directly labelled Abu Bakr and Umar as terrorists, compared them to Hitler, Saddam and their ilk, and was delivered in such a manner i don't think is sensible in any way. It caused enormous outrage, especially in the UK, and had a big impact. I had to answer , and i was honest to Sunnis who questioned me and said you're right, this was out of order and against what our major scholars have advised us as to how to engage in these sorts of dialouge.  As a lecture in and of itself, it was also quite weak. 

I have a lot of respect for Sayed Ammar, twice in my life when i've been literally bed bound, his lectures have gotten me through difficult periods and he has done a lot of good. However, he is fallible and i feel he might want to reconsider his approach and return to the old Sayed Ammar. 

Please me the correct way of categorizing the Ridda wars.

On 3/20/2018 at 8:32 PM, shiasoldier786 said:

Lets not forget, the British/US govts toppled musadeqs elected govt, re-installed the Shah, stole Iranian wealth, funded Saddams war- causing millions of death, imposed unjust sanctions, and the list of injustices goes on. And you wonder why they chant this slogan? They are absolutely well justified to- irrsepective of what anyone in the world thinks. Let them criticize the injustice the west has brough upon Iran over the past century first, before questioning the slogan.

I agree that US started the acrimony with Iran by removing Musadeq and I understand where the sentiments are coming from.

But I am not the average American. All the average American sees is the burning of US flag and chants of "Death to America". Their version of history begins with the embassy incident.

3 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Please me the correct way of categorizing the Ridda wars.

This isn't about that to be honest. I want to point out that i don't regard Sayed Ammar corrupt, or on the same league as these individuals, but there is no doubt making a lecture where you explicitly call Abu Bakr and Umar 'terrorists', and compare them to Hitler and Geddafi is contrary to what Ay.Sistani and Khamanei have ruled as acceptable manner of dialogue. As i have said, Sayed Ammars talk caused a lot of damage for Shias in the UK.

The others, such as Allahyari, Tawhidi, and Yasser al-Habib are definitely worthy condemnation. They are worthy of condemnation not just because of their anti-Iran stance, but each is uniquely a trojan horse, whether they feel they are or not. 

1 minute ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

This isn't about that to be honest. I want to point out that i don't regard Sayed Ammar corrupt, or on the same league as these individuals, but there is no doubt making a lecture where you explicitly call Abu Bakr and Umar 'terrorists', and compare them to Hitler and Geddafi is contrary to what Ay.Sistani and Khamanei have ruled as acceptable manner of dialogue. As i have said, Sayed Ammars talk caused a lot of damage for Shias in the UK.

The others, such as Allahyari, Tawhidi, and Yasser al-Habib are definitely worthy condemnation. They are worthy of condemnation not just because of their anti-Iran stance, but each is uniquely a trojan horse, whether they feel they are or not. 

I agree with you here. Ammar said the right thing in the wrong way and he should not be lumped in with those other fitna-mongers.

Edited by shiaman14

1 minute ago, shiaman14 said:

I agree with you here. Ammar said the right thing in the wrong way.

Not something you want to be saying publicly if you believe it. I think the issue could have been better on an academic front, but that's just my view. 

3 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

I agree with you here. Ammar said the right thing in the wrong way and he should not be lumped in with those other fitna-mongers.

Yes, he is definitely not in that group. I really think this was an error of the brothers at Islamic Pulse to lump him in with that crowd, even if he has been doing somethings one would regard as questionable.