Rayhana80

Is Jehovah Witness A Mushrik?

Rate this topic

22 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

http://aramaicnt.org/2015/03/31/my-god-my-god-why-have-you-forsaken-me/

click on the audio file to “hear” the pronunciation, the sound of Aramaic jesus.

Just like Europens have different but somwhat similar word for God, because we have a common past, Jews and Arabs being Semites with a common past. Genetically, lingual and religious. Accordng to Wikipedia the Semitic root of El/Allah is: ʾlh (Arabic ʾilāh, Aramaic ʾAlāh, ʾElāh, Hebrew ʾelōah

The Hebrew Bibe mentions many pagan Semitic Gods. More than I can remember. El/Allah being the most famous and the "chief God in the Pantheon of Gods mentioned in the Hebrew Bible. Goving us an insight in Semitic beliefs before monotheism entered 3.000 years ago. Did you know El had a wife? The Godess Ashera.  

1 hour ago, Arminmo said:

Where did you find Jesus saying Allah? I believe he was not. According to the Bible he never did. On the cross he reportedly said Eli. Similar but not the same language as Allah. However the more generations you go back in time, the Jewish El and Arab Allah becomes more and more similar, and if you go far enough back in time the difference disapears. But so is also the caracter of the God. Back then Allah/El was the name of a pagan God. Semites were all polotheists. 

2 hours ago, andres said:

On the cross he reportedly said Eli.

That’s not the word.

‘My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46).

The word Eli does not exist in Aramaic language.

http://www.atour.com/

The above is from The state of Assyria Aramaic web site.  When you visit their site, click on "Search" at the top blue bar, then click on the “Aramaic Dictionary (search online) “

then type in "God" and click on "English word" radio button.

and see how they “pronounce” the word “god” in their language!

jesus called god Allah!

Edited by Arminmo

That’s not the word.

‘My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” (Matthew 27:46).

The word Eli does not exist in Aramaic language.

http://www.atour.com/

The above is from The state of Assyria Aramaic web site.  When you visit their site, click on "Search" at the top blue bar, then click on the “Aramaic Dictionary (search online) “

then type in "God" and click on "English word" radio button.

and see how they “pronounce” the word “god” in their language!

jesus called god Allah!

Not that it matters, but why would Jesus speak Arabic when hanging on the Cross?  (Why not Swedish or Urdu?) Eli and Eloi may be Hebrew, (have not checked) , the religious language of the Jews.

Matthew 27:46:

Around the ninth hour, Jesus shouted in a loud voice, saying "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" which is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Mark 15:34:

And at the ninth hour, Jesus shouted in a loud voice, "Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

1 hour ago, andres said:

but why would Jesus speak Arabic when hanging on the Cross?

That’s a very interesting question : why jesus never called god yahve but Allah! And it’s not just Arabic but Aramaic !!  , ( Language of jesus was Aramaic) . That’s the name of god that he was learnt by revelation from god.

not calling god yahve (but Allah) is a clear proof that, the knowledge of the book that jesus was given, was different than the corrupted Torah that existed at that time.

Allah is the name of god that was learnt to Abraham and the rest of them. All of them are Muslim.

Edited by Arminmo

6 hours ago, Arminmo said:

That’s a very interesting question : why jesus never called god yahve but Allah! And it’s not just Arabic but Aramaic !!  , ( Language of jesus was Aramaic) . That’s the name of god that he was learnt by revelation from god.

not calling god yahve (but Allah) is a clear proof that, the knowledge of the book that jesus was given, was different than the corrupted Torah that existed at that time.

Allah is the name of god that was learnt to Abraham and the rest of them. All of them are Muslim.

You are ignoring all historical facts that contradicts the Quran. 

The Bible reportedly contains early teachings of Jesus Christ and is written in gold lettering on animal hide in Syriac, a dialect of Aramaic, which was the native tongue of Jesus.

In it, Jesus is said to have predicted the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/23/vatican-requests-1500-year-old-bible-from-turkey_n_1296672.html

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms that Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified, Vatican In Awe

http://sonsonthepyre.com/1500-year-old-bible-confirms-that-jesus-christ-was-not-crucified-vatican-in-awe/

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/665/1500-Year-Old-Bible-Found-In-Turkey-Is-Stirring-Up-Controversy-About-Christianity

turkish bible

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

5 minutes ago, andres said:

The Quran was written centuries before the Gospel of Barnabas.

I read it ,it was just for information.

their doctrine of baptismal regeneration and ex opera operate sacramental incorporation into Christ, but it is the same idea that is taught also by Protestants in their doctrine of a union with Christ which is effected by faith or by conversion through which alone what Christ has done for us becomes real for us. Both these forms of the same error lead to a doctrine of man’s co-operation in his own salvation; and so involve a doctrine of conditional grace.”

https://www.perichoresis.org/professor-thomas-f-torrance-on-union-with-christ/

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Doctrines can always be disputed. So can evidence. But all early testimonies say Jesus was crucified, which make it hopeless to argue He was not. Muhammeds 600 years late belief that Jesus was not crucified, will be ignored by every academic except for those that believe Gods angel told him so. This belief in an infallible Book, that also exist within Christianity, happily much less frequent than among Muslims, forbids fundamentalists to use their own common sense. 

On 3/29/2018 at 1:14 AM, Arminmo said:

the only 2 laws prophet jesus did not keep was sabbath and some dietary laws, that’s why in Quran we don’t have sabbath.

You have to be kidding me. Jesus kept the Sabbath. That would be the wrong reason to abolish the Sabbath from Islam.

6 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

You have to be kidding me. Jesus kept the Sabbath. That would be the wrong reason to abolish the Sabbath from Islam.

He made it lawful.

Matthew 12:12

12 How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is LAWFUL to do well on the Sabbath days.

He made it lawful.

Matthew 12:12

12 How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is LAWFUL to do well on the Sabbath days.

This does not mean Jesus killed the Sabbath. The Pharisees had corrupted the law of the Sabbath to the point a person could do virtually nothing.  The Pharisees jumped all over the Disciples for picking and eating corn. If you look in the OT, people were still allowed to prepare food. No cooking, no fires, but someone still had to wash the earthen pots seven times between meals. Not so with the Pharisees. You were not allowed to prepare food on the Sabbath, picking and shucking are part of preparation. I'm guessing the only solution would be to eat the corn, husk and all on the stalk? 

Jesus knew the law and would not follow the man made god laws of the Pharisees. He challenged them many times. It was not about abolishing any law, it was about what the law actually entailed.

In light of this, who was wrong, Jesus or the Pharisees?

On 4/20/2018 at 7:01 PM, Arminmo said:

You must have been there.

The Gospel of Barnabas was written some time in or around the 12th century. Not sure any of the information is viable. It sure reads nice, but my feeling is, it's as close to truth as satan could get. The Epistle of Barnabas was found around 250AD The fifth chapter speaks of the crucifixion. 

Edited by Son of Placid
BC, AD, makes a difference.

3 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

You must have been there.

I wasn't , but Jesus was, 

Question: Jesus received revelation from God, why did he call God Allah all the time ?!

49 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

I wasn't , but Jesus was, 

Question: Jesus received revelation from God, why did he call God Allah all the time ?!

Allah is Arabic. Arab Christians and Jews use that name just like English speakers say God, Scandivavians say Gud and Germans say Gott. Even if Jesus spoke to Arabs in their language, it is not certain he would use the Arabic "Allah", because in those days "Allah" was the name of an Arab pagan God. 

Jehovah's witnesses don't believe in punishment after death, however they believe in heaven.

If someone was a corrupt being who refused to accept God etc. Then he simply doesn't exist after death and won't be brought back to life by God.

They still believe that Prophet Jesus (as) is the son of God - which is totally wrong.

7 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Jehovah's witnesses don't believe in punishment after death, however they believe in heaven.

If someone was a corrupt being who refused to accept God etc. Then he simply doesn't exist after death and won't be brought back to life by God.

They still believe that Prophet Jesus (as) is the son of God - which is totally wrong.

I think they believe in heaven on earth. The earth will be transformed back to the original state of the garden of Eden, and we all live happily ever after. 

I kinda think this world is going to end up as just another planet in a solar system taking millions of years to purify itself before life could ever happen again. 

The main difference in the New World translation of the Bible is not in the wording, but it's inundated with brackets and cross references to meet their agenda.