Rayhana80

Is Jehovah Witness A Mushrik?

Rate this topic

Chapter 65: Tacit and Explicit Testimony as proof of Amir al-Mu'minin Ali's (a.s.) Divine Authority over the people after the Messenger of Allah

'Moses prepared his will and be given to Yusha' ibn Nun. Yusha' ibn Nun made his will to be given to the sons of Harun. He did not made a will to be given to his own sons nor to be given to the sons of Moses. To Allah, the Most High belong all the good choice. He chooses whoever He wants from whomever He wants. He gave the glad news about Jesus to Moses and Yusha'. When Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, raised Jesus as His Messenger Jesus said to them, 'After there will come a prophet whose name will be Ahmad from the descendents of Isma'il (a.s.). He will come and affirm my message and your message, my excuses and your excuses. (The will) will continued after him in the disciples the conservative ones. Allah, the Most High, has called them as conservative ones because they preserved the greatest name and it is the book through which such knowledge of all things is learned that existed with the prophets (s.a.) as Allah, the Most High, has said the following.

"We sent Our Messengers (before you ) with 
clear evidence (to support their truthfulness), and sent with them the Book and the 
Balance . . ." (57:25). The book is the greatest name. Of what is known as the books are 
Torah, Gospel and al-Furqan (the Holy Quran ) of which also is the book of Noah, the book 
of Salih, shu'ayb and Abraham. Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, has said, 

"This is what is written in the ancient heavenly Books,(87:18) the Scriptures of Abraham and 

moses (87:19). Where then is the book of Abraham? In fact, the book of Abraham is the 
greatest name. The book of moses is thegreatest name. Thus, the will continues through one 
scholar to the next scholar until they delivered it to Muhammad (s.a.) 

"When Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, sent Muhammad (s.a.) the descendents of the 
conservative disciples accepted his faith but the lyinng of the Israelites refused to believe in 
him. He prayed to Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, and worked hard for His cause. 
Thereafter Allah, Most High is Whose mention, commanded him to declare the excellence of 
the executor of your will and he said, "My Lord, the Arabs are the most rude and unjust ones. 
They did not have anybooks with them, no prophet had come to them and they do not know 
the virtues of the prophcy of the prophets (s.a.) and their honor. They will not believe me if I 
would declare to them the excellence and virtues of my family. Allah, Most Holy the mention 
of Whose name is, said, "Do not be grieved about them . . ." (16:127) ". . .We have told him, 
"Ignore them and say to them 'farewell'. They will soon know the consequences of their deeds 
(43:89) He has made a mention of the name of the executor of his will and hypocrisy fell into 
their hearts. The Messenger of Allah noticed it and whatever they would say. Allah, the Most 
Holy, the Most High, sais, "O Muhammad (s.a.) We know that what they say causes tension 
to your heart. They, in fact, do not reject what you say, but they refuse to accept the signs of 
Allah. However, they refuse to accept them without any good reason and authority.

http://www.fourshiabooks.com/hadith/al-kafi/4/65/3

Chapter: 65, Hadith: 766, Number: 3

n another Hadith additionally it is said, "I plead before You, 
through Your name with which Your servants whose prayer is 
accepted prayed and Your prophets, then You forgave them and 
showed them kindness. I plead before You with everyone of 
Your names that You have revealed in Your books, with Your 
name with which Your Throne stood up in place, with Your one 
name, the only, the single and the sole one, the Most High that 
fills up all corners, the purifying, the pure, the blessing, the 
Holy, the Living, the Guardian, the light of the heavens and 
earth, the Beneficent, the Merciful, the Great, the Most High, 
and Your revealed book with the truth, Your perfect words. 
Your fill light, with Your greatness and strength." 

On 2018-04-07 at 4:17 AM, Arminmo said:

Quran 2:213

Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path.

Eskimoes, vikings, aboriginals, pygmees, Japanese and Polynese all believed in one God?. Allah. This is against all our knowledge. God also knows this was not so, and He cold not have said this.

Edited by andres

@hasanhh   are you praising  his wrong comment ???? Siriously ??!!!

did you read what he is disagreeing with?? Quran.

Please think twice before reacting to someones comment.

Edited by Arminmo

5 hours ago, andres said:

Eskimoes, vikings, aboriginals, pygmees, Japanese and Polynese all believed in one God?

Thats what that verse is about, humans were one, but they got seperated into different nations,they got detached from the truth !!  like what you said : vikings , japanese and etc...

Even trinitiarians believe in 3 gods not one god Allah. They got detached from the truth.

Edited by Arminmo

3 hours ago, Arminmo said:

Thats what that verse is about, humans were one, but they got seperated into different nations,they got detached from the truth !!  like what you said : vikings , japanese and etc...

Even trinitiarians believe in 3 gods not one god Allah. They got detached from the truth.

Humans got separated into different tribes, developing different languages and races. That was hundreds of thousands of years ago. What their religion was back then we do not know. But we know Jews became monitheists 3.000 years ago, Arabs 1.400 years ago and Swedes 900 years ago. At least Swedes believe they are. I know you believe most of us still are polytheists. 

37 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

@hasanhh he is saying :

Please read twice, he is suggesting it’s not words of god.

Maybe, but l don't read it this way. l understood:

1]eskimos....believe in one God? Allah.(could be a ? intended)    There are non-Abrahamic religions that have only one "god" -- but they are not Allah-s.w.t.

2] This is against our knowledge:  paraphrase: the "one god" of say eskimos is not the God of lbrahim.

3] God also knows:   Allah-s.w.t. knows everything.

4] and He-s.w.t. co(u)ld not have said this:    that the oneness in a superstition, in another religion, is not the God of Noah-s.w.t., so the other monotheistic superstitions  are frauds even though they have a one god.

You argue(debate wording) "he is suggesting its not the words of god" in the Quran. So how?

Edited by hasanhh

11 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

You argue(debate wording) "he is suggesting its not the words of god" in the Quran. So how?

He is suggesting Quran is not by god and is just a made up by prophet. Your not following all of his wrong misunderstandings.

Edited by Arminmo

@hasanhh Andres in his own “small mind”, is on this mission to detect his so-called problems in Quran, so he could prove it can’t be by god.

i have shown him all those scientific miracles within Quran, that prophet could not have made it by himself (because he was uneducated ) , but still, ignorant Andres doesn’t want to accept the truth.

Edited by Arminmo

2 hours ago, Arminmo said:

He is suggesting Quran is not by god and is just a made up by prophet. Your not following all of his wrong misunderstandings.

l know he lists himself as Xian, yet the way l understood can be malleable.

This would be 4] . Here, a lot of Xians believe "god is love" and will not send most people into Hell. Ayat 32:13  --which for further context Ayats 33:71-72. This will then be a "why" he refuses to accept --that he doesn't want to hear. 

As Quran reveals, most people do not believe they are promised punishment as Allah-s.w.t. decides.

9 hours ago, Arminmo said:

@hasanhh he is saying :

Please read twice, he is suggesting it’s not words of god.

If the Quran was the infallible word of God, we should teach our children in school that humans (Eskimoes, Egyptians, Pygmees and every culture) orignally worshipped Allah!

Do they teach this in Iranian schools?

7 minutes ago, andres said:

Do they teach this in Iranian schools?

Yes everyone knows that people pray to Allah but by their different languages.

its the story of Prpphet moses(as) & Sheperd That is teaching in early schools also Ayatollah motahari in his book Ancedoutes of pious men narrate a story that a pagan worships his idol but Allah responses to him kind,y

4 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Yes everyone knows that people pray to Allah but by their different languages.

its the story of Prpphet moses(as) & Sheperd That is teaching in early schools also Ayatollah motahari in his book Ancedoutes of pious men narrate a story that a pagan worships his idol but Allah responses to him kind,y

Amazing. However most Iranian schoolchildren will, whe they grow up having studied world history, understand that Australian aboriginal, Eskimoe and Hawaiian polynesian ancestors were pagan. And that Islam starts with Muhammed, Christianity with Jesus and Mormonism with prophet Joseph Smith.

2 hours ago, andres said:

Mormonism with prophet Joseph Smith.

We studyied about other but nothing as Mormonism it is classified as Christians for us.

13 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

We studyied about other but nothing as Mormonism it is classified as Christians for us.

Did you study anything the origin of the Torah? Like when in history the original 'Islamic" Torah was replaced with the "fake" Torah Jews have got today?

3 hours ago, andres said:

Did you study anything the origin of the Torah? Like when in history the original 'Islamic" Torah was replaced with the "fake" Torah Jews have got today?

No ,the teachings are just in general to realize faiths from each other , but if you want to search more you can find many sources 

56 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

No ,the teachings are just in general to realize faiths from each other , but if you want to search more you can find many sources 

There is no question that the Torah belongs to Judaism and not to Islam. 

You have shown yourself able to write some long posts. Yet you have not been able to answer these two my questions:

If I claim that Imam Alis version of the Quran is not identical to the one Zaid published, is it not my duty to prove this? 

If you claim that the Torah Jews used 2.000 years is not identical to the one we know today, is it not your duty to prove this? 

A YES or a NO will do for each of the two questions.

Thanks for the remark ("Haha") to my last post. Even if short, I finally  got an answer (after having tried many times). Most likely you would like to answer "yes" to the first question, and "no" to the second below, but of course I understand if you do not wish to express such doubble standard. I have no choise but accept that you do not wish to present evidence that Jesus and his fellow Jews did not have the same Torah as the Torah we know today. I can assure you they had the same Torah. I can also assure you that Uthmans Quran is not exactly identical with the words Muhammed heard from Gabriel. 

Edited by andres

I can also assure you that Uthmans Quran is not exactly identical with the words Muhammed heard from Gabriel. 

How do you want to assure us? Do you have any evidence for that ? Or is it just your ignorant part that is saying such?!

Edited by Arminmo

I can assure you they had the same Torah.

If it was the same , so why jesus called god the root words for Allah and not yahve?!

http://aramaicnt.org/2015/03/31/my-god-my-god-why-have-you-forsaken-me/

click on the audio file to hear the “pronunciation” of “my god” in language of jesus!

2 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

If it was the same , so why jesus called god the root words for Allah and not yahve?!

Jahve and Elohim are names for God used in the Torah. Jesus spoke long after theTorah was written. In english it is God. A name also used when Europeans were pagans. Muslims say Allah. An old name for one of the many Gods in the Kaaba. So what?

1 minute ago, andres said:

An old name for one of the many Gods in the Kaaba.

If it was “not” the name of god , so why jesus used Allah ?!!! Believe it Andres!

28 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

How do you want to assure us? Do you have any evidence for that ? Or is it just your ignorant part that is saying such?!

I will tell you when Ashvazdanghe has published his proofs that the Torah we have got today is different from the Torah that Jesus and his Jewish friends had.