Rate this topic

Salaam all,

I thought it might be beneficial to have a thread where we can specifically post videos/clips. Whether you find them to be motivational, inspirational or spiritually uplifting and think they may benefit others.

I was sent this clip the other day and thought it was beautiful and very spiritual. 

I'm an enormous fan of motivational videos. Sometimes we need to awaken out drive, especially during tough times where discipline, solve, courage, and endurance are required.  I've posted some short , emotional videos, but i tend to like watching longer more detailed lectures, such as those of Jihm Rohn, Tony Robbins, Eric Thomas, Zig Ziggler, or compilations around a topic, like Discipline. Unfortunately, too many have a swear word here or there, so i don't want to post it on SC. 

This is my golden set of motivational videos, and i have to say i ought to have posted them before. These particular ones are the best ones i've found. I firmly believe if action is taken, consistently, building on the energy, positive drive , and belief these videos can give you, success can come inshAllah.