Jump to content
MuslimahAK

Ayatollah Shirazi's Son is arrested

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Mark Enlightment said:

Who broke into the embassy or went through the front doors? Yes, if that happened, the response would've been very harsh.

'What other embassy...' I am pretty sure if someone tried to do this with any other embassy in the UK the response would be similar, but no one did try to do such a thing.

Seriously, stop spreading fabricated-news and actually making arguments based on it. Iran ambassador to the UK and Press TV were wrong.

No such attack took place. People in Iran were misinformed about what happened thanks to Press TV (hopefully) unintentional mistake.

It's fake, Sayyed Sistani did not give any opinion on this matter. Neither positively nor negatively. 

Both groups were claiming that the Sayyed is supporting them, in reality, he said nothing.

It wasn't just PressTV who reported it. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/929752/iranian-embassy-protest-arrest-national-flag

POLICE have arrested four men in London after they climbed onto the balcony of the Iranian embassy and started waving blue and white flags for two hours before allegedly taking down the Iranian flag, it has been reported.

 

https://sputniknews.com/world/201803101062384043-iranian-embassy-london-attack/

Four men dressed in black raided the Iranian embassy in London Friday afternoon, reportedly threatening staffers with machetes and baseball bats before climbing the façade of the building and taking down the Iranian flag.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-iran/four-arrested-after-balcony-protest-at-iranian-embassy-in-london-idUKKCN1GL2T9

LONDON (Reuters) - Four people were arrested after they climbed on to a first-floor balcony of the Iranian embassy in London on Friday and waved flags in an apparent protest against the government in Tehran.

 

So this is fake news how ? Because we should take your (whoever you are ) word over many news sources, most of them not connected at all with Iran or the Iranian government. 

 

Edited by Abu Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mark Enlightment said:

Who broke into the embassy or went through the front doors? Yes, if that happened, the response would've been very harsh.

'What other embassy...' I am pretty sure if someone tried to do this with any other embassy in the UK the response would be similar, but no one did try to do such a thing.

Seriously, stop spreading fabricated-news and actually making arguments based on it. Iran ambassador to the UK and Press TV were wrong.

No such attack took place. People in Iran were misinformed about what happened thanks to Press TV (hopefully) unintentional mistake.

It's fake, Sayyed Sistani did not give any opinion on this matter. Neither positively nor negatively. 

Both groups were claiming that the Sayyed is supporting them, in reality, he said nothing.

Are you being serious brother?

There are literally numerous news sites from all parts of the world that reported the event, come on just google it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2018 at 4:57 PM, Mark Enlightment said:

Who broke into the embassy or went through the front doors? Yes, if that happened, the response would've been very harsh.

'What other embassy...' I am pretty sure if someone tried to do this with any other embassy in the UK the response would be similar, but no one did try to do such a thing.

Seriously, stop spreading fabricated-news and actually making arguments based on it. Iran ambassador to the UK and Press TV were wrong.

No such attack took place. People in Iran were misinformed about what happened thanks to Press TV (hopefully) unintentional mistake.

It's fake, Sayyed Sistani did not give any opinion on this matter. Neither positively nor negatively. 

Both groups were claiming that the Sayyed is supporting them, in reality, he said nothing.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

ME I don't think you are in Lebanon as of now.  Because the Lebanese media covered it.  

What news outlet do you trust so I can provide you a link?

Is Reuters good for you?

Please do your research before throwing a Trump card and saying fake news, you don't want to be a labeled as a liar as Trump clearly is.

Four arrested after balcony protest at Iranian embassy in London

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-iran/four-arrested-after-balcony-protest-at-iranian-embassy-in-london-idUSKCN1GL2TS

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In regards to Ammar, I have always said the guy is a populist. He plays the yune he knows his audience likes to dance to. Sub zero originality and even less basirah on that guy. But hey, anyone with charm and mic seems to get fans nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/03/2018 at 12:12 PM, Abu Hadi said:

It wasn't just PressTV who reported it. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/929752/iranian-embassy-protest-arrest-national-flag

POLICE have arrested four men in London after they climbed onto the balcony of the Iranian embassy and started waving blue and white flags for two hours before allegedly taking down the Iranian flag, it has been reported.

https://sputniknews.com/world/201803101062384043-iranian-embassy-london-attack/

Four men dressed in black raided the Iranian embassy in London Friday afternoon, reportedly threatening staffers with machetes and baseball bats before climbing the façade of the building and taking down the Iranian flag.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-iran/four-arrested-after-balcony-protest-at-iranian-embassy-in-london-idUKKCN1GL2T9

LONDON (Reuters) - Four people were arrested after they climbed on to a first-floor balcony of the Iranian embassy in London on Friday and waved flags in an apparent protest against the government in Tehran.

 

 

22 hours ago, Laayla said:

What news outlet do you trust so I can provide you a link?

Is Reuters good for you?

Please do your research before throwing a Trump card and saying fake news, you don't want to be a labeled as a liar as Trump clearly is.

Four arrested after balcony protest at Iranian embassy in London

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-iran/four-arrested-after-balcony-protest-at-iranian-embassy-in-london-idUSKCN1GL2TS

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

I did not deny that a protest or an unlawful action against Iran's flag took place. What I denied was strictly an attack that threatened people's lives or the embassy. 

Which these sources seem to agree with, other than what it quotes from IRNA. 

Edited by Mark Enlightment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Various news source, not only IRNA, reported that these 'protestors' were carrying weapons (knives and baseball bats). 

That doesn't sound like lawful protest to me. 

BTW, it makes sense to me. Do you think they came to front door of the embassy and said 

"Hello, we would like to climb up onto your balcony, tear down your flag, and replace it with our own flag, Is that alright?(Imagine British accent here)

Iranian Embassy worker "Oh no problem, mate, cheers. Carry on"

I don't think that's how it happened. They must have used some force to get in. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Abu Hadi said:

Various news source, not IRNA, reported that these 'protestors' were carrying weapons (knives and baseball bats). 

 

There is, but they all took it from the same Iranian sources. As I claimed before, carrying weapons in England isn't this easy, and the videos exist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

I don't think that's how it happened. They must have used some force to get in. 

They used a ladder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark Enlightment said:

There is, but they all took it from the same Iranian sources. As I claimed before, carrying weapons in England isn't this easy, and the videos exist. 

Ok so climbing a balcony, pulling out the country's flag, chanting hostile slogans is the proper way to demonstrate.

I wish embassies worldwide would have open door days so opponents can come in and squash the beef face to face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-03-19 at 4:02 PM, Sayyid09 said:

Heck, at Husainiyāt Rasool al-Adham (A centre that honours the Shirazi family - with their portraits on the walls) they held a La'anah Majlis in honour of Ayatollah Khamenei (h).

And Khamenei and the maraji who support him do takfir of anyone who doesn't support him.

On 2018-03-18 at 2:14 PM, Hassan- said:

JazakAllah for this brother, one of the best speech I've ever heard. This should be put on the televisions of every Shirazi follower in the world so they can watch this. @Mansur Bakhtiari @SheikhAlHabib'fan @Mark Enlightment

I think brother emceemo40 answered this well. Got any source which shows Ayatollah Muhammad Shirazi (ra) making tatbir wajib? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2018 at 1:50 AM, kamyar said:

This is a zerar Husainiah. A Hussainiah backed by even Zionists.

In Persian we have a somewhat famous sentence which says: In a hussainaiah wherein they don't care fighting against oppressors, even Ibn Ziad would do chest-beating.

This is an example for such Hussainiah.

It's one of the reasons, out of many, why we say this is a deviant movement in the Shia community and we all have duty to confront them. I don't know why some don't see these clear proofs which show the nature of this movement.

What saddens me is to see some people are being affected by these people and this movement. Not that they are many or they can harm the Shia from achieving its final goal (we are triumphantly going forward, no matter what) or anything like this, but for them themselves. 

As a brotherly suggestion, since I remember some of the first posts by @Mansur Bakhtiari on this website and I am seeing recently he is somehow showing support for this movement and their ideas, I just want you brother to be more cautious. I don't want you to become against all things related to this movement or become a Revolutionary overnight. I just ask you to be more cautious, as you too can ask me the same. That's all. I would like to say the same to our sister @zainabamy.

You should know that Sayed Shirazi (ha) and even Sheikh al Habib (ha) both consider Israel an illegitimate state. I assure you if you asked anyone at that hussainia they'd tell you the same.

On 3/20/2018 at 2:16 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

 British Shi'ism Exposed (Islamic Pulse)

I guess Ammar Nakshawani is a british shia according to this puppet because he's in the title. The guy's a complete joke but I'll see what he has to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

And Khamenei and the maraji who support him do takfir of anyone who doesn't support him.

Salam this is not true they don’t Takfir them they just condemn them , the process for them was based on Iran Law & Jury of scholars .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Making tatbir mustahab is bad enough, given there are absolutely 0 hadiths supporting this practice. 

There are differences among our ulama and those against tatbir should respect the ulama who are pro tatbir. I believe 3 of the 4 major maraji of najaf support it (excluding Sayed Sistani who's neutral).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

guess Ammar Nakshawani is a british shia according to this puppet because he's in the title. The guy's a complete joke but I'll see what he has to say.

This is not just their opinions other shia groups such as Kanat Eleyoun condemn him indirectly he supports by a British University & also has good connections with Shirazis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam this is not true they don’t Takfir them they just condemn them , the process for them was based on Iran Law & Jury of scholars .

the brother who I was replying too took the title of my post whoch had a video in arabic quoting from the pro-khamenei maraji who did takfir of those who disagree with wilayat al-faqih. Just like Sayed Hussayn al-Shirazi (ha) says in his speech Sheikh al-Ansari (ra) one of our greatest scholars disagreed with it along with so many others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

There are differences among our ulama and those against tatbir should respect the ulama who are pro tatbir. I believe 3 of the 4 major maraji of najaf support it (excluding Sayed Sistani who's neutral).

Salam if you visit www.tatbir.org will see Fatwa of Ayt Sayed Sistani against Tatbir also we just follow Maraji not Ulama .Ulama are expert in Islamic Scince but they just can explain issues under supervision of Maraji .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

This is not just their opinions other shia groups such as Kanat Eleyoun condemn him indirectly he supports by a British University & also has good connections with Shirazis.

So having connections with a western university makes you corrupt? Many pro-khamenei scholars like Sayed Kazem Mesbah Mousavi in Toronto are professors and have strong connections with western academics.

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam if you visit www.tatbir.org will see Fatwa of Ayt Sayed Sistani against Tatbir also we just follow Maraji not Ulama .Ulama are expert in Islamic Scince but they just can explain issues under supervision of Maraji .

I dont want to divert the discussion to tatbir, there are so many threads on this and we should stay on topic. Tatbir.org is well known for distorting the truth. Sayed Sistani's students say he is neutral and I trust them rather than some website run by who knows who.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

the brother who I was replying too took the title of my post whoch had a video in arabic quoting from the pro-khamenei maraji who did takfir of those who disagree with wilayat al-faqih. Just like Sayed Hussayn al-Shirazi (ha) says in his speech Sheikh al-Ansari (ra) one of our greatest scholars disagreed with it along with so many others.

They are extremists as Shirazis but Imam Khamenei didn’t takfir them just criticized them ,extremism from any side is not acceptable & that group just judge by their anger not Fatwa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2018 at 7:57 AM, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

So having connections with a western university makes you corrupt? Many pro-khamenei scholars like Sayed Kazem Mesbah Mousavi in Toronto are professors and have strong connections with western academics.

No but in history between Iran & Britain it is approved that every time British side is tried to distort shia Islam by altering it from its true path such as Babism & Bahaism which both of them are distorted version of Shia Islam with Britain Bahaism started by a Russian spy who has learned shia fiqh in Najaf & continued by GB & NOW by Israel.

On 3/22/2018 at 7:57 AM, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

who knows who.

The Image his Fatwa is available but you want to deny facts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2018 at 11:22 PM, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Sister

I watched your convert story and was very touched by how you narrated the events of Sayyida Zahra.  Your profound love for her is very evident.  Sister, Sayyida Fatymah az Zahra could have easily cursed and asked Allah to bring wrath upon #2 , but before she did she stopped.  

Do you want Islam to be preserved or destroyed?  Look into your inner soul and just like you made du32 before that brought you to this beautiful religion, on this sacred month of rajab make du32 to show you the light of who is on the path of Amir al mo2mineen.  We are in a critical time, and some Shias will slip if they fail to reflect and understand the severity of the situation.   We are in a polarized era, there is no grey area anymore.  It's black and white.   Yes or no to the imperialists, colonizers, oppressors, baby killers.

Yes or no to the resistance, deen al haq, truth, freedom fighters, and justice.

May Allah guide us to the straight path.  

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

@zainabamy

Assalam Alikum Sister,

I hope you are well and in good health.

Please follow up, unless you choose to ignore.

Sayyida Fatimah az zahra has the ability to move mountains with her du32s, why didn't she proceed and invoke Allah's wrath on 3mar?

What was the wisdom or her reason from not doing so?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×