Jump to content
MuslimahAK

Ayatollah Shirazi's Son is arrested

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Wow. You’re very ignorant indeed. 

6ECFF117-3E94-4507-8187-4C685E6176E5.thumb.jpeg.afe7a806d2fe3fedbaa328bdf478996e.jpeg

Even if they were, you would prevent our brothers from supporting means to guide Sunnis into the Path of Ahlulbayt (asws)?

This is very dishonest.

Firstly, neither do we insult Sunnis.

Secondly, how dare you call it a “cult”. Ya Jaahil, go learn English properly, then accuse Shirazis.

It’s possibly a rally or Arbaeen walk. Could you provide the source?

You guys saw that Shirazi had too little legitimate punch so you keep trying to link some sort of connection to Khorasani and Sistani, yet they don't give you even a single thought, or even a mention. I persobally asked ayatollah khorasanis son why his dad never mentions the shirazis and his answer was: "He doesn't care enough to comment on them". Same thing Allahyari tried doing when he saw that people questioned his legitimacy, he tried have this imagenary connection to Khorasani. They, both Sistani and Khorasani, are busy resisting the real enemy, they don't have time for a bunch of cakecutters and balloon blowers doing dress up, specially when their leader says the queen of England is a sayyeda, daughter of Zahra and from ahlul bayt.

Have some shame!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Habib and ilk have been exposed years ago, anything new now or tommorow will be of no surprise.  

Congratulations for showing your stupidity and real ugly nature!

Edited by Laayla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, repenter said:

You guys saw that Shirazi had too little legitimate punch so you keep trying to link some sort of connection to Khorasani and Sistani, yet they don't give you even a single thought, or even a mention. I persobally asked ayatollah khorasanis son why his dad never mentions the shirazis and his answer was: "He doesn't care enough to comment on them". Same thing Allahyari tried doing when he saw that people questioned his legitimacy, he tried have this imagenary connection to Khorasani. They, both Sistani and Khorasani, are busy resisting the real enemy, they don't have time for a bunch of cakecutters and balloon blowers doing dress up, specially when their leader says the queen of England is a sayyeda, daughter of Zahra and from ahlul bayt.

Have some shame!

Shirazis have a great legitimacy. That’s why they have many muqallids lol. 

“You guys”? Who are these “You guys”? I hope you “persobally” present proof, instead of lies.

Teacher of Ayatollah Sistani and Khorasani (ha), and the most prominent scholar of his time, as well as a rival of Ayatollah Shirazi (ra), Ayatollah Khoei (ra) said about him:

"If we had only three like Sayed Mohammed Al Shirazi, we would have controlled the world. "

Source: Leaders of Religious and Politcal Thoughts in Najaf al Ashraf, Dr. Sh. Mohammed Hussain Sagheer, p235

Full of speculation, and I really feel sad for you for claiming your last statement. This is very hypocritical. Seriously? You have to come up with ridiculousness and lies?

3 hours ago, kirtc said:

@SheikhAlHabib'fan

guide them? guide yourself first.. you dont know up from down 

I don’t guide others, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى guides whom He سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى wills. We’re only means.

Very disingenuous. I challenge you [EDIT] to call out Abu Bakr and Umar, the same way you call out the respected Shirazi ulama.

Edited by Hassan-
Removed inappropriate comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, realizm said:

:salam:

Where were those guys when Sheikh Nimr was detained ? Where are they for Sheikh Zakzaky ?

If I  remember well they did a video about sheykh zakzaky telling that was his fault. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Shirazis have a great legitimacy. That’s why they have many muqallids lol. 

“You guys”? Who are these “You guys”? I hope you “persobally” present proof, instead of lies.

Teacher of Ayatollah Sistani and Khorasani (ha), and the most prominent scholar of his time, as well as a rival of Ayatollah Shirazi (ra), Ayatollah Khoei (ra) said about him:

"If we had only three like Sayed Mohammed Al Shirazi, we would have controlled the world. "

Source: Leaders of Religious and Politcal Thoughts in Najaf al Ashraf, Dr. Sh. Mohammed Hussain Sagheer, p235

Full of speculation, and I really feel sad for you for claiming your last statement. This is very hypocritical. Seriously? You have to come up with ridiculousness and lies?

I don’t guide others, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى guides whom He سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى wills. We’re only means.

Very disingenuous. I challenge you [EDIT] to call out Abu Bakr and Umar, the same way you call out the respected Shirazi ulama.

omar and abu bakr were as unguided as yasser habib and his cult is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Wow. You’re very ignorant indeed. 

6ECFF117-3E94-4507-8187-4C685E6176E5.thumb.jpeg.afe7a806d2fe3fedbaa328bdf478996e.jpeg

Even if they were, you would prevent our brothers from supporting means to guide Sunnis into the Path of Ahlulbayt (asws)?

This is very dishonest.

Firstly, neither do we insult Sunnis.

Secondly, how dare you call it a “cult”. Ya Jaahil, go learn English properly, then accuse Shirazis.

It’s possibly a rally or Arbaeen walk. Could you provide the source?

 I'm disappointed you've gone from respectful to talking like this to the brother. So will you challenge me on my english, and my education? In fact, why not challenge me? If you feel satisfied putting another individual down in that manner, then why not pick on me, brother? Speaking to someone in a derogatory fashion and speaking down to them in that manner is unacceptable, and i am not going to remain silent.

Secondly, i never claimed the Rafida channel promote Sayed Shirazi. What i claimed is, it is very clear in their methodology that they are following aa volatile mentality, in the way they discuss issues and present these things. Let us ignore that for one moment, and put aside Sayed Shirazi. My problem with them is, that they clearly have an association to Yasser al-Habib, who they are clearly pictured with on that march. Yasser has been known to abuse certain Ulema, his videos have been translated into many languages, particularly Indonesian and Malay, where Shias are a minority and persecuted already, to devastating effect.  Any group that has good ties with Yasser al-Habib is not one i want to support or encourage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Could you provide the source?

The picture is a complete source itself. 

They have whatever it takes to fit the definition of cult.

They are a cult, a bankrupt one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

It’s possibly a rally or Arbaeen walk. Could you provide the source?

The source of the photos is al-Habib's own website. The date under the first photo says: 29 ذو الحجة 1438  English is from google translate so it is only an approximation:

Original Arabic text:
الشيخ يحضر مراسم تبديل علم خدام المهدي (عليه السلام) على أرض فدك الصغرى إيذاناً ببدء موسم الأحزان على سيد الشهداء (عليه السلام) لسنة 1438 هجرية

Sheikh attends the ceremony to exchange the flag of Khaddam Mahdi (peace be upon him) on the land of "Fadak the small" sign of the beginning of the season of sorrow to the master of martyrs (peace be upon him) for the year 1438 Hijri

Original Arabic text:
قامت هيئة خدام المهدي (عليه السلام وعجل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) - مكتب لندن بمراسم تبديل علم خدام المهدي (عليه السلام) المرفوع على أرض فدك الصغرى للسنة الخامسة على التوالي إيذاناً ببدء موسم الأحزان على سيد الشهداء (عليه السلام) وجماعة من بني هاشم وأصحابه الذي بذلوا مهجهم دونه.

The office of Khaddam Mahdi (peace and blessings be upon him) - the Office of London to exchange the flag of Khaddam Mahdi (peace be upon him) raised on the land of "Fadak Minor" for the fifth year in a row to mark the start of the season of grief on the master of martyrs (peace be upon him) and a group of Bani Hashem and his companions Who made their anger without him. 

Original Arabic text:
وقد حضر المراسم الشيخ الحبيب والسيد أحمد الموسوي والشيخ حسن القرعاوي والشيخ أمير القريشي والسيد علي الحسيني وسط جمع من الخدام تتقدمهم الفرقتان النظامية والأساسية اللتان سارتا على نمط خاص رُدّدت فيه هتافات ”حيدر.. لبيك يا حسين“.

The ceremony was attended by Shaykh al-Habib, Ahmad al-Moussawi, Sheikh Hassan al-Qarawi, Sheikh Amir al-Quraishi and Ali al-Husseini, amidst a group of ministers, led by the regular and fundamentalist factions, who chanted slogans such as "Haider. The new flag was black with the words "Lbeik Ya Hussein" in addition to the slogan of Khaddam al-Mahdi (peace be upon him) and the sword that symbolizes the vertebrate, Saif al-Adl to the Emir of the Believers Haider al-Karar (peace be upon him). 

Original Arabic text:
ثم عاد الجمع إلى موقع الانطلاق في مدخل مسجد السبط الثالث المُحسِّن الشهيد (عليه السلام) بتعزية سماحة الشيخ والسيد والمشايخ وجموع المؤمنين، واختتمت المراسم بإقامة صلاة الظهرين جماعة بإمامة الشيخ الحبيب.

Then the group returned to the starting position at the entrance to the mosque of the third tribe martyr martyr (peace be upon him) condolences of His Eminence Sheikh, Mr. Sheikhs and the masses of believers, and concluded the ceremony of Dhuhrin prayer group with the Imam Sheikh Habib. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Shirazis have a great legitimacy. That’s why they have many muqallids lol. 

“You guys”? Who are these “You guys”? I hope you “persobally” present proof, instead of lies.

Teacher of Ayatollah Sistani and Khorasani (ha), and the most prominent scholar of his time, as well as a rival of Ayatollah Shirazi (ra), Ayatollah Khoei (ra) said about him:

"If we had only three like Sayed Mohammed Al Shirazi, we would have controlled the world. "

Source: Leaders of Religious and Politcal Thoughts in Najaf al Ashraf, Dr. Sh. Mohammed Hussain Sagheer, p235

Full of speculation, and I really feel sad for you for claiming your last statement. This is very hypocritical. Seriously? You have to come up with ridiculousness and lies?

Salam you mistaken time & names here the Shirazi Family is a long term relationship with Shia Islam so many generations of Shias will be their follower but they are fallible person so it is possible that one of their branch misguided as GB was a great enemy of this family because of prohibition Tobacco using Fatwa by great Marja shirazi (ra)during Qajar dynasty so GB tries misguide a branch of them in order to misguide their followers.

 

when Great Marja Shirazi (ra) issues fatwa about prohibition of Tobaco he said from now I’m wory for Maraja of Shia Islam after me because enemies of Islam knew Importance of Maraji & after it they try to corrupt it as he predicted on of his branches corrupts by enemies of Islam specially GB.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2018 at 3:37 PM, MuslimahAK said:

oh wow. I

I did not even know that Shirazi was considered to be a bad scholar. I am new and this seems beyond my level. I just saw this news and didn't understand it's significance. 

When AyatolAllah Mirzaye Shirazi(ra) defeated the Britain in case of Tobacco deal during Qajar dynasti rulership in Iran, he cried and said:" Now the enemy knows our strenght" he never suspected that the Britain will use his own bloodline against Shi'ism.

Sadeq Shirazi is not similar to his great ancestor AyatolAllah Mirzaye Shirazi(ra)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam you mistaken time & names here the Shirazi Family is a long term relationship with Shia Islam so many generations of Shias will be their follower but they are fallible person so it is possible that one of their branch misguided as GB was a great enemy of this family because of prohibition Tobacco using Fatwa by great Marja shirazi (ra)during Qajar dynasty so GB tries misguide a branch of them in order to misguide their followers.

 

when Great Marja Shirazi (ra) issues fatwa about prohibition of Tobaco he said from now I’m wory for Maraja of Shia Islam after me because enemies of Islam knew Importance of Maraji & after it they try to corrupt it as he predicted on of his branches corrupts by enemies of Islam specially GB.

I know you already know what I am going to say, but I tell this for others who read these posts.

Even the grandson of Imam Khomeini(ra) is not on the right path, he is using his grand father's fame for his own agenda and is way different from that beloved passed leader of our age.

As Imam Khomeini(ra) said in his letter to Ayatollah Montazeri: " The history of Islam is full of the treasons done by its great characters..."

Ja'far Kazab was the grand son, son, brother and uncle of 4 infallible Imams but he walked the wrong path by claiming to be the 12th Imam. When such relative of infallible Imams is misguided, me, you and others are not safe from falling into Shaytan's grasp and that's what happens in all history as Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى said himself in Quran 3:140:

تِلْكَ الْأَيَّامُ نُدَاوِلُهَا بَيْنَ النَّاسِ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Shirazis have a great legitimacy. That’s why they have many muqallids lol. 

“You guys”? Who are these “You guys”? I hope you “persobally” present proof, instead of lies.

Teacher of Ayatollah Sistani and Khorasani (ha), and the most prominent scholar of his time, as well as a rival of Ayatollah Shirazi (ra), Ayatollah Khoei (ra) said about him:

"If we had only three like Sayed Mohammed Al Shirazi, we would have controlled the world. "

Source: Leaders of Religious and Politcal Thoughts in Najaf al Ashraf, Dr. Sh. Mohammed Hussain Sagheer, p235

Full of speculation, and I really feel sad for you for claiming your last statement. This is very hypocritical. Seriously? You have to come up with ridiculousness and lies?

I don’t guide others, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى guides whom He سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى wills. We’re only means.

Very disingenuous. I challenge you [EDIT] to call out Abu Bakr and Umar, the same way you call out the respected Shirazi ulama.

Shirazis used to have great legitimacy, back in the early 1900z, not anymore.

Many muqallids?.........it's not that many. 

Sayyed khoei said other things about shirazi too, do a little search ;). 
And even if sayyed khoei said that, so what? First of all, Imam Khomeini said lots of good things about montazeri as well, It's not about who you were, its about who you end up being. Secondly, who is talking about Sayyed Mohammed? We are talking about his brother/brothers. 

And my last statement? I'm the one lying? Here, who is lying now? 
 


There are plenty of videos of him saying that. So now who is the liar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2018 at 5:32 PM, repenter said:

Shirazis used to have great legitimacy, back in the early 1900z, not anymore.

Many muqallids?.........it's not that many. 

Sayyed khoei said other things about shirazi too, do a little search ;). 
And even if sayyed khoei said that, so what? First of all, Imam Khomeini said lots of good things about montazeri as well, It's not about who you were, its about who you end up being. Secondly, who is talking about Sayyed Mohammed? We are talking about his brother/brothers. 

And my last statement? I'm the one lying? Here, who is lying now? 
 


There are plenty of videos of him saying that. So now who is the liar?

sub7an Allah how his beard looks like a wahhabi's

Imam Ali a.s respected her as the prophet's wife even though she fought a war against him... who is this guy to talk like this about one of the prophet's wives? we all disagree with what she did, but calling her an adultress? this guy should follow salman rushdie for the harm he causing shias

Edited by Hameedeh
Video in the quote was reduced in size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SheikhAlHabib'fan

Yasir Al Habib and Tawhidi share very similar and dangerous beliefs. I am not criticizing them out of personal hatred or anything, or to offend someone you take as your role model - I just don't agree with the nonsense they're spreading.

Yasir Al Habib was asked in an interview (found on his site) about the controversial statement he made about Umar and Abu Bakar having sexual relationship.

"“I said that in response to a Saudi sheikh al-Uraifi who said: Maybe the prophet (peace be upon him and his pure family) used to sell alcohol. And I was told not to be offended by that statement because he said maybe. So, I said to him, and that you should not be offended either if I use the same standard. So, I used the same benchmark, and used the same word maybe, and said: maybe those two had had a sexual relationship with each other." - Al Habib

You tell me, what sort of logic is this? Two wrongs don't make a right! Also why attribute something so disgusting which is clearly inappropriate.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kirtc said:

sub7an Allah how his beard looks like a wahhabi's

Actually, the beard is wajib according to many Fuqaha akhi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Actually, the beard is wajib according to many Fuqaha akhi.

ya.. I know.. but you notice with good people they are graced with nice beards and with misguided people you see wires stuck on a face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Asalam Alaykum warahmatullah.

Insha'Allah you're all well.

I am desperately in need for an arabic speaker/writer who is able to translate a video from Arabic to English.

This is the video below (please translate the whole lecture if possible, if not then most importantly the part in which he compares Ayatollah Khamenei to Firawn).

Simply just write the english translation, no need for tranlit or original arabic text.

God bless you and protect you in advance.

Edited by Hameedeh
Video reduced in size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sayyid09

the hatred is strong with this one.. this guy is actually worse than wahhabis... he is spewing pure hatred for Imam Khamanei h.a. He doesnt mention him by name, instead he uses the word wilayat al fakih. But basically he is saying the Pharoah decieved people into believing he was God, just like "wf" is doing.. and then he goes on to bring ludicrous similarities between WF and the pharoah

it saddens me that there actually that many "scholars" in that room listening to him... 

Edited by kirtc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, kirtc said:

the hatred is strong with this one.. this guy is actually worse than wahhabis... he is spewing pure hatred for Imam Khamanei h.a. He doesnt mention him by name, instead he uses the word wilayat al fakih. But basically he is saying the Pharoah decieved people into believing he was God, just like "wf" is doing.. and then he goes on to bring ludicrous similarities between WF and the pharoah

it saddens me that there actually that many "scholars" in that room listening to him... 

The people in the room did not know what he was going to say and if they knew that he would make that kind of comparison they might not have come. I'm sure when their teacher is speaking they would remain seated and not walk out. I saw at least one man smiling so he was liking that. Although others show no sign of expression on their faces, I did see some who looked worried and one looked astonished to hear what he said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

The people in the room did not know what he was going to say and if they knew that he would make that kind of comparison they might not have come. I'm sure when their teacher is speaking they would remain seated and not walk out. I saw at least one man smiling so he was liking this. Although others show no sign of expression on their faces, I did see some who looked worried and one looked astonished to hear what he said. 

some looked surprised too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, kirtc said:

@Sayyid09

the hatred is strong with this one.. this guy is actually worse than wahhabis... he is spewing pure hatred for Imam Khamanei h.a. He doesnt mention him by name, instead he uses the word wilayat al fakih. But basically he is saying the Pharoah decieved people into believing he was God, just like "wf" is doing.. and then he goes on to bring ludicrous similarities between WF and the pharoah

it saddens me that there actually that many "scholars" in that room listening to him... 

Wow, can the bar be set any lower than this?

These words spewing from his mouth are poison..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Thesis for Demolishing of Iran Government by corrupted shias

The late Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Shirazi (d. 2001), revered by some as Imam, was an outspoken critic of the Iranian regime and its conception of the Islamic state. Shirazi, his family, and followers were actively persecuted. When he died in 2001, many of his followers accused the regime of his murder, perhaps by poisoning. These accusations were bolstered by the conduct of the regime after his death, when soldiers stormed the funeral procession and stole his body The events fit into the Copyright © 2010 Consortium for Strategic Communication. All rights reserved. -3- A Counter-Narrative for Iranian Tyranny narrative structure and archetypes of the Karbala narrative. As such, Shirazi could occupy the pious role of Imam Husayn in the mobilization of a narrative against the Iranian regime of the tyrant Ali Khamenei

https://csc.asu.edu/wp-content/uploads/pdf/125.pdf

The Shi'ites thereby came to see politics as a profoundly corrupt institution occupied by evil, self-serving men.

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY The ruling regime of the Islamic Republic of Iran is increasingly known for a militant foreign policy posture, abuse of the human rights of its citizens, and a suspected nuclear weapons program that threatens to destabilize the Middle East region. It is in the interests of all parties involved, save for the Iranian regime itself, to bring about the radical reform of Iran's political system, especially in light of its increasing militarization. Any military effort to bring about such change would however be fraught with risks and extremely dangerous. Accordingly, soft power achieved through strategic communication is a much more attractive alternative. An effective counter-narrative to further delegitimize Iran's regime among its remaining supporters in Iran and abroad--especially among Shi'ite Muslim communities--may be a highly effective tool of "soft power" for promoting such change. The revolutionary Twelver Shi'ism articulated by Ruhollah Khomeini (d. 1989) forms the basis of the regime in Iran. It contains a set of legitimizing narratives. In particular, the powerful Karbala master narrative provides a useful reservoir for antigovernment sentiment, opposition to tyranny, and religious mobilization that can be redirected at the leaders of the regime. The Karbala narrative conveys an archetypal struggle between good and evil.1 The hero, Imam Husayn, sacrificed his life in battle against the army of the evil tyrant, the Caliph Yazid. Through his sacrifice, Husayn teaches his followers that it is better to die for freedom than to live under tyranny. In Shi'ite tradition, nearly all of the Twelve Imams were martyred at the hands of tyrannical rulers, most by poisoning. The Shah of Iran was identified with Yazid prior to his overthrow in 1979. The authoritarianism of the current Iranian regime has left it equally susceptible to the Karbala narrative, despite its explicit efforts to co-opt Islam as an instrument of the state. The late Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Shirazi (d. 2001), revered by some as Imam, was an outspoken critic of the Iranian regime and its conception of the Islamic state. Shirazi, his family, and followers were actively persecuted. When he died in 2001, many of his followers accused the regime of his murder, perhaps by poisoning. These accusations were bolstered by the conduct of the regime after his death, when soldiers stormed the funeral procession and stole his body. The events fit into the Copyright © 2010 Consortium for Strategic Communication. All rights reserved. -3- A Counter-Narrative for Iranian Tyranny narrative structure and archetypes of the Karbala narrative. As such, Shirazi could occupy the pious role of Imam Husayn in the mobilization of a narrative against the Iranian regime of the tyrant Ali Khamenei. THE IRANIAN REGIME The ruling regime of the Islamic Republic of Iran, led by the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, has drawn international attention and condemnation for its active pursuit of nuclear technol

 

The exercise of soft power offers a more viable alternative for challenging the Iranian regime.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sayyid09 said:

Wow, can the bar be set any lower than this?

These words spewing from his mouth are poison..

Likening Imam Khomeini to Pharaoh was just one of the accusations, slanders, as well as the misinformation he was propagating in his speech. I guess you know Persian. Here is part of his speech with Persian subtitle:

https://www.aparat.com/v/NmTOM/هتاکی_سید_حسین_شیرازی_فرزند_سید_صادق_علیه_ولایت_فقیه

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×