Jump to content
MuslimahAK

Ayatollah Shirazi's Son is arrested

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Tehran voices strong protest to UK over storming of Iranian embassy

نشست خبری بهرام قاسمی سخنگوی وزارت امور خارجه

Tehran (ISNA) - In a statement, Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Bahram Qassemi reacted to a move by several supporters of a radical group residing in the UK who climbed onto the balcony of Iran’s embassy building and disrespected the Iranian flag.

“Immediately after the incident was reported, the Iranian deputy foreign minister for political affairs Abbas Araqchi expressed the Islamic Republic of Iran’s strong protest to the British ambassador to Tehran and demanded that the UK police fully protect our diplomats in London and immediately deal with the assailants,” said Qassemi.

According to Qassemi, the British ambassador to Tehran extended the British government’s official apology.

Qassemi quoted the top British diplomat as saying that the UK riot police are present at the scene and have the situation under control. According to the British ambassador, the necessary measures have been adopted to protect the lives of Iranian diplomats and to keep the attackers from breaking into the embassy building.

Qassemi said the assailants have been arrested, and that the incident is over. He also called for the prosecution and punishment of those behind the raid.

https://en.isna.ir/news/96121910239/Tehran-voices-strong-protest-to-UK-over-storming-of-Iranian-embassy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 6:03 AM, mesbah said:

I didn't know one is allowed to create and operate his own militia group in London: [Photo removed.]

as long as they are shirazi they are fine  with the English authority.. 

Edited by Hameedeh
[Photo removed to decrease the length of the quote.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, realizm said:

:salam:

Where were those guys when Sheikh Nimr was detained ? Where are they for Sheikh Zakzaky ?

They are hypocrites that show their bravery when they are not in front of enemy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mesbah said:

I didn't know one is allowed to create and operate his own militia group in London:

1520679502710.jpg

honestly this picture is gold... look at the guy front row all the way to the left.. he has a shaved moustache.. you can also see yasser habib.. 

tell me how in the world can these guys with those beards and turbans march in military uniform in london and not make a ruckus... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 6:03 AM, mesbah said:

I didn't know one is allowed to create and operate his own militia group in London:

1520679502710.jpg

When i warned people about the so-called 'Rafida' Shia defence youtube channel, i was rebuked. Look at who it is,  at the very last row, the man who is tall with full black and a black turban. Look at the man in white Amamah to the pictorial left of Yasser al-Habib. Two major hosts on 'Rafida' channel.  These individuals should not get any support from us, even if they debate Sunnis.

[Mod Note: Photos of two men were removed from this post, in case they are not the men in the quoted photo. The real names of some of the men are mentioned in a post below.]

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235056242-ayatollah-shirazis-son-is-arrested/?do=findComment&comment=3126839

Edited by Hameedeh
The photos of the two men that were removed might not necessarily be the men in the flag ceremony quoted in this post. Link was added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 8:50 AM, realizm said:

Where were those guys when Sheikh Nimr was detained ? Where are they for Sheikh Zakzaky ?

Just wanted to point out that Shaheed Nimr RA himself was a Shirazi follower, so your point is invalid.

Check out this video below.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 6:19 PM, emceemo40 said:

Just wanted to point out that Shaheed Nimr RA himself was a Shirazi follower, so your point is invalid.

Check out this video below.

 then its even worse that they didnt stand up for him. .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kirtc said:

 then its even worse that they didnt stand up for him. .

Salam he never insulted sunni muslims & Ayt Shirazi that was Marja just believed to council and supporting Tatbir but his brothers after his death deceived people & form their cult.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Who is the man with the red and white hat? 

He is not a scholar he talks with phone calls & guests ,he wears like this for harmony with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

He is not a scholar he talks with phone calls & guests ,he wears like this for harmony with them.

Thank you, Brother. Is his red and white hat a sign that he is a Sunni? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 6:05 PM, Intellectual Resistance said:

When i warned people about the so-called 'Rafida' Shia defence youtube channel, i was rebuked. Look at who it is,  at the very last row, the man who is tall with full black and a black turban. Look at the man in white Amamah to the pictorial left of Yasser al-Habib. Two major hosts on 'Rafida' channel.  These individuals should not get any support from us, even if they debate Sunnis.

[Mod Note: Images removed.]

Wow. You’re very ignorant indeed. 

6ECFF117-3E94-4507-8187-4C685E6176E5.thumb.jpeg.afe7a806d2fe3fedbaa328bdf478996e.jpeg

Even if they were, you would prevent our brothers from supporting means to guide Sunnis into the Path of Ahlulbayt (asws)?

This is very dishonest.

On 3/10/2018 at 7:20 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam he never insulted sunni muslims & Ayt Shirazi that was Marja just believed to council and supporting Tatbir but his brothers after his death deceived people & form their cult.

Firstly, neither do we insult Sunnis.

Secondly, how dare you call it a “cult”. Ya Jaahil, go learn English properly, then accuse Shirazis.

On 3/10/2018 at 6:03 AM, mesbah said:

I didn't know one is allowed to create and operate his own militia group in London:

1520679502710.jpg

It’s possibly a rally or Arbaeen walk. Could you provide the source?

Edited by Hameedeh
Images removed from the quote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×