Shah Khan

Will Master Mahdi (AlaihisSalaam) Marry ?

Rate this topic

Assalam-O-Alaikum My Shia Brother and Sister in Islam. Hope you all are doing great Alhamdilillah :D My question today is will Master Mahdi Marry and have children? If yes, who will be the woman? JazaakAllahKhair.

3 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Assalam-O-Alaikum My Shia Brother and Sister in Islam. Hope you all are doing great Alhamdilillah :D My question today is will Master Mahdi Marry and have children? If yes, who will be the woman? JazaakAllahKhair.

What? He is alive, and will have a woman when he comes back. That woman will be happiest girl alive.

3 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

What? He is alive, and will have a woman when he comes back. That woman will be happiest girl alive.

I dont think Master Mahdi will marry.

1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

What you think is not proof, brother. It is an opinion.It

Watch the video I gave.

4 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

What you think is not proof, brother. It is an opinion.It

Are you high? He is a human with needs as well. I mean the others had kids, just like Imam Ali (as).

Imam Ali said something weird... That made me mad at first, actually. He said I have something that Allah doesn't have in heaven... Guess what that was? It was Imam's sons. Allah has no sons, look at how wise he is! Subhanallah!

Edited by Hamodiii

On 2/9/2018 at 11:33 AM, Shah Khan said:

I dont think Master Mahdi will marry.

Salam there is 3 types of points said 

1.he already married 

2.he will not marry as you said

3.he will be married after his appearance 

but there is no Hadith mentioned about this issue

1.problem of it is that maybe before his reappearance claims that he is his son & astrays people

2. He follows all traditions of prophet (pbu) so it has very low probability 

3. He appears as a 40 years old man so it is possible for him to marry with higher probablity (but it has problem of no1 that some person fabricate Hadiths about his wife)

we can’t say 

On 2/9/2018 at 11:43 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam there is 3 types of points said 

1.he already married 

2.he will not marry as you said

3.he will be married after his appearance 

but there is no Hadith mentioned about this issue

1.problem of it is that maybe before his reappearance claims that he is his son & astrays people

2. He follows all traditions of prophet (pbu) so it has very low probability 

3. He appears as a 40 years old man so it is possible for him to marry with higher probablity (but it has problem of no1 that some person fabricate Hadiths about his wife)

we can’t say 

How did you put #1 as he is already married, when you said there is no proof?

5 minutes ago, Hussaini624 said:

He put options, as for what happend or will happend in the future, the formula is invalid, regardless of which goes first. Nothing is certain! Only Allah knows.

Edited by Hamodiii

7 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

Or maybe she will be like the wives of the prophets and imams, and poison and martyr the holy imam.

Not surprised if that happens

10 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

My question today is will Master Mahdi Marry and have children? If yes, who will be the woman? JazaakAllahKhair.

Assalam. and yes Imam Mahdi A.S has many childrens.

wassalam.

10 hours ago, Hussaini624 said:

This is one out of possibilities but there is no hadtih about confirmation of any particular one

So does the Imamate continue with the twelth Imam's children when he returns?

Please let it be soon. The world is so terrible and unjust. :( 

17 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

This is one out of possibilities but there is no hadtih about confirmation of any particular one

Actually there're:-) or let me say: there're some Dua that is mentioning this matter:-)

18 hours ago, Hussaini624 said:

Salam :grin:

Has or will have?

Do you have sources?

Assalam.

My Sources are in Arabic Sadly, and i don't think anyone translated them in English yet.

.امام رضا(ص) اللهم صل علی ولاه عهده و الائمه من ولده 

اللهم اعطه فی نفسه و اهله و ولده و ذُریته و امته و جمیع رعیته ما تقربه عینه و تُسِرُ به نفسه

و صل علی ولیک و ولات عهده و الائمه من ولده و مد فی اعمارهم و زد فی اجالهم

امام صادق(ع): "لا یطلع علی موضعه احد من ولده و لا غیره؛

أَما إِنَّهُ مَنْزِلُ صَاحِبِنا إِذا قامَ بِأَهْلِهِ

also sayyed ibn Tawoos r.a said in one of his book: he has many childrens and some of them are Hakim and ruling on some places nearby sea and river! and no one is even close to them when it comes to manner and morality and Akhlagh and E'elm.

also by Islamic Philosophy you can easily get the answer that imam zaman a.t.f has families and childrens. and this is not like jesus a.s or Khizr a,s when someone mentioning these prophets as a single man of god.

Wassalam.

20 hours ago, Haimid said:

Assalam.

My Sources are in Arabic Sadly, and i don't think anyone translated them in English yet.

.امام رضا(ص) اللهم صل علی ولاه عهده و الائمه من ولده 

اللهم اعطه فی نفسه و اهله و ولده و ذُریته و امته و جمیع رعیته ما تقربه عینه و تُسِرُ به نفسه

و صل علی ولیک و ولات عهده و الائمه من ولده و مد فی اعمارهم و زد فی اجالهم

امام صادق(ع): "لا یطلع علی موضعه احد من ولده و لا غیره؛

أَما إِنَّهُ مَنْزِلُ صَاحِبِنا إِذا قامَ بِأَهْلِهِ

also sayyed ibn Tawoos r.a said in one of his book: he has many childrens and some of them are Hakim and ruling on some places nearby sea and river! and no one is even close to them when it comes to manner and morality and Akhlagh and E'elm.

also by Islamic Philosophy you can easily get the answer that imam zaman a.t.f has families and childrens. and this is not like jesus a.s or Khizr a,s when someone mentioning these prophets as a single man of god.

Wassalam.

Salam Alaykum,

Thanks so much for the info.

If you can, can you please provide your own rough translation of what the Arabic source says? Doesn't have to be good.

So his sons are rulers in some non-urban places on Earth that we don't know about? Do they also have long lives?

Also why doesn't Prophet Khidhr (a) have children like Imam does?

Thx

15 hours ago, Hussaini624 said:

Salam Alaykum,

Thanks so much for the info.

If you can, can you please provide your own rough translation of what the Arabic source says? Doesn't have to be good.

So his sons are rulers in some non-urban places on Earth that we don't know about? Do they also have long lives?

Also why doesn't Prophet Khidhr (a) have children like Imam does?

Thx

Approximate google translation is given below:

"Imam Reza (pbh) Oh God, bless his mother and his son, Oh God, give it to himself, his family, his son, his family, his nation, and all his companions. And pray to the kings and the crowns of his reign and the days of his son and extension in their ages and increase in their lives. Imam Sadeq (pbh) said: "He is not aware of his position with one of his children or any other. It is the home of our owner if he has his family".

Wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

Salam @Shah Khan do you know that Harun Yahya is a Freemason that you hate them . It is a ironic issue that you accept a Freemason belief about Imam Mahdi (aj)

They say Shia do ''shirk'' but they according to them everyone is a Mahdi! Astagfurillah.

Imam Mahdi is chosen, and alive! Only Allah knows when he will come out, not even the Imam knows! :(

Allahumma sali ala mohammed wali mohammed!

Edited by Hamodiii

5 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

not even the Imam knows!

Assalam.

i guess you're wrong:-) imam a .s knows exactly when he will come out. they just dont share it with anyone.

as we know some special followers knows the time and they heard the words from his holy lips.

wassalam.

Edited by Haimid

3 hours ago, Haimid said:

Assalam.

i guess you're wrong:-) imam a .s knows exactly when he will come out. they just dont share it with anyone.

as we know some special followers knows the time and they heard the words from his holy lips.

wassalam.

in this case @Hamodiii is right

Imam Reza (as):

My father, from his father and his fathers, has been quoted as saying by the Prophet Muhammad, Oh Prophet Muhammad (SAW), when he became aware of it: O Messenger of Allah! When does your child come from occultion? The Prophet (pbu) said: "it's Like the Day of Resurrection, when he said: nobody except him  not reveals it  except in his time." This is difficult for the people of  heavens and the earth, except he suddenly comes to you. " (A'raf, 187). (Ayoun akhbar al Reza (as) volume, 2, p. 266)

https://article.tebyan.net/264212/آیا-امام-عصر-از-زمان-ظهور-آگاه-است-

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

25 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

in this case @Hamodiii is right

Imam Reza (as):

My father, from his father and his fathers, has been quoted as saying by the Prophet Muhammad, Oh Prophet Muhammad (SAW), when he became aware of it: O Messenger of Allah! When does your child come from occultion? The Prophet (pbu) said: "it's Like the Day of Resurrection, when he said: nobody except him  not reveals it  except in his time." This is difficult for the people of  heavens and the earth, except he suddenly comes to you. " (A'raf, 187). (Ayoun akhbar al Reza (as) volume, 2, p. 266)

https://article.tebyan.net/264212/آیا-امام-عصر-از-زمان-ظهور-آگاه-است-

Assalam.

No he is'nt, and the Hadith you linked ( i really suggest you to think about something before copy pasting:) was in a specific time and a specific moment when Imams a.s has to say: no one knows the time, to remove any Pretender who has to say: I'm Imam Mahdi a.t.f:-)

But no problem, this is happens lot of times sadly because shia'a people has a gap in their beliefs and Aghayid (علم العقاید).we wont bother ourself to read more about E'elm Al-A'aghayed.

If someone truely and knowingly say that imam a.s does'nt have any idea about the time, then hes walking around Kufr Borders. this is exactly what Allame tabatabaei r.a said while many scholars attacked him after the say.

i really wonder, Shia'a people has such a great Ziarat called: Ziarat Jame'e Al-Kabira and we didnt/dont read it at all? or we did but we didnt think about its Sentences?

there's nothing hidden from our Prophet s.a.w.w and our Imams r.a.a

seems we don't even read the Quran or we don't think about its verses:

And those who have disbelieved say, "You are not a messenger." Say, [O Muhammad], "Sufficient is Allah as Witness between me and you, and [the witness of] whoever has knowledge of the Scripture - surah ra'd ayat 43

Wassalam.

Edited by Haimid