Rate this topic

This is the lecture of Mufti Tariq Masood from Pakistan, follows a Deoband Ideology. I am surprised to hear, he is  attaching prophecy of Khurasan army with Talibaan and Mullah Umer. What a shame this is, how he is misguiding people and attaching holy army prophecy with terrorist Talibaan. 

Edited by SIAR14

On 2/9/2018 at 10:53 AM, SIAR14 said:

This is the lecture of Mufti Tariq Masood from Pakistan, follows a Deoband Ideology. I am surprised to hear, he is  attaching prophecy of Khurasan army with Talibaan and Mullah Umer. What a shame this is, how he is misguiding people and attaching holy army prophecy with terrorist Talibaan.

Salam its not a new thing right now, for example all videos on YouTube about Khorasan refers to their claims that all sunni muslims acceptes that Khorasan is that territory which controlled by  Taliban.

Mufti Tariq Masood is also one of my Most Favorite Speakers :D .

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam its not a new thing right now,

Walaikum Salam Brother, May Allah curse these hypocrites for misguiding innocent muslims. What a disgrace this is. How could they consider deadly butchers to be that holy army of khurasan. 

Edited by SIAR14

30 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Mufti Tariq Masood is also one of my Most Favorite Speakers :D

May Allah guide you brother to right path. This so called Mufti is misguided and can only misgude others. May Allah guide you towards Ahlul Bayth (A.S).

1 minute ago, SIAR14 said:

May Allah guide you brother to right path. This so called Mufti is misguided and can only misgude others. May Allah guide you towards Ahlul Bayth (A.S).

Aameen. :grin: