Sign in to follow this  
hasanhh

Really Funny Things Married People Say

Rate this topic

l was thinking of a thread like this over the past week and a post by Laayla became my prompt, today.

l am aware l am infamous for my mydogynme (misogyny to you uhties), so post only things that are funny. Such as what 'wacky' spouses --or parents-- have said. To wit:

EX: "What is wrong with you?"

Me: "Now what?"

EX: "You put the bread in the toaster upside down."

Talked into 'helping' in the kitchen, l am quickly immersed into "this way" -"no, that way" correctional abuse. 

Finally, she looks  at me and says,

"Even for a husband ... you're dumb."

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

I'm glad both of you went your seperate ways, but don't deny yourself of having another family, Insh'Allah.

Have you forgiven her?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

13 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l was thinking of a thread like this over the past week and a post by Laayla became my prompt, today.

l am aware l am infamous for my mydogynme (misogyny to you uhties), so post only things that are funny. Such as what 'wacky' spouses --or parents-- have said. To wit:

EX: "What is wrong with you?"

Me: "Now what?"

EX: "You put the bread in the toaster upside down."

You should get married once more, brother! 

May Allah grant you a pious woman who loves you, brother!

You are being weak for being hearbroken, she is not worth it, believe me! The only loss you should cry over is the loss of someone important in your life! And considering her attitude towards you, whom I genuinely thought were smart! And I still hold some respect for you even though I don't know you, brother! This is just a test! Even with a bleeding heart, smile! - Imam Ali 

Allah is always with you, you are never alone, girls come and goes, but Allah is always there. If you find Allah, I bet you will find that girl that change your life! 

Imam Hussien said: If you have Allah, you have everything, If you don't have him, what do you really have? That is true, all we do is chasing such vain things, ends up being hurt in the end.

There are many fishes in the sea, just pick one, and you will slightly see a difference! 

Thank you!

Edited by Hamodiii

One day my ex and a friend were backing out the driveway while l was outside. l said, "salam, and be careful driving."

She stops the car and pulls up the driveway about 3-4 meters and asks, "What's going on?"

I answered, "What do you mean 'what is going on?'?"

She says, "You never said anything like that before. So what is going on?"

l answered, "I want you to be careful driving."

She asks, "Why?"

l answered, "Because l just spent $500 on four new tires for your car and l don't want anything to happen to them!"

She gives me that 'wife look' and backs on out with her friend to go wherever they planned to go --to waste money.

"lt's the dancing ! "

Expressions of senility? -->  https://www.wthr.com/article/evansville-man-celebrates-100th-birthday-77th-anniversary-on-valentines-day 

The "dancing" is their response to the secret of a long life, in my local TV report.

:coffee:"Must be in the psychiatric profile."

Edited by hasanhh