Hamodiii

Imam Madhi! Thread!

Rate this topic

Share the signs about Imam Mahdi's reapperance, and don't forget to pray for his early reapperance!

Like the videos you enjoyed, or something that can make us remember Imam Mahdi (as)! Anything from photos to mere quotes!

We call us Shia, but we need to spread love and hope through the world.

Inshallah, we will see him soon!

Allahumma salli ala Muhammadiw wa ali Muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum.

Ya mahdi!

die_opt.jpg.9660b457169349f49a137086e1abf517.jpg.c2e80b8825d4a30224eb50e754bd6ee7.jpg

The obsession some Shia have with our 12th Imam is excessive in my opinion.  It is like the evangelical christians that worship Jesus (PBUH) and want to hasten the end times so that he will return.

He may be the 12th imam, but he's just another human being, just like our prophet, just like Jesus, just like Abraham, John, Adam, etc.  

15 minutes ago, coldcow said:

The obsession some Shia have with our 12th Imam is excessive in my opinion.  It is like the evangelical christians that worship Jesus (PBUH) and want to hasten the end times so that he will return.

He may be the 12th imam, but he's just another human being, just like our prophet, just like Jesus, just like Abraham, John, Adam, etc.  

Who said he was more than that? Don't you care about the people whom suffer? Allah promised that this world would be just when Imam Mahdi (as) comes? Or do you only care about yourself?

Imam Mahdi (as) doesn't know when he will come out, but he asks us to pray for his reapperance! All the power belongs to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. He is one, and he has no partners!

Edited by Hamodiii

2 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

Who said he was more than that? Don't you care about the people whom suffer? Allah promised that this world would be just when Imam Mahdi (as) comes? Or do you only care about yourself?

Imam Mahdi (as) doesn't know when he will come out, but he asks us to pray for his reapperance! All the power belongs to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. He is one, and he has no partners!

1) You didn't say anything, but I just don't understand this infatuation with wanting him to return, or signs that he is giong to return.  Why focus on some prophecy that may happen when you can focus on making ourselves better Muslims?  It just reminds me of how Christians worship Jesus, say "he died for our sins," and then they do very little to make themselves better Christians (in many cases).

2) I care about others, but I have no desire to pray for the end times to come.  I'll just let it come when it comes.  I mean I'll do what I can to help them now, rather than hoping the end of the world comes to help them.  Why not both?  Because why pray for the end of the world.  It'll come when it comes.  Focus on now.

3) How does he ask us to pray for his reappearance?  

58 minutes ago, coldcow said:

1) You didn't say anything, but I just don't understand this infatuation with wanting him to return, or signs that he is giong to return.  Why focus on some prophecy that may happen when you can focus on making ourselves better Muslims?  It just reminds me of how Christians worship Jesus, say "he died for our sins," and then they do very little to make themselves better Christians (in many cases).

2) I care about others, but I have no desire to pray for the end times to come.  I'll just let it come when it comes.  I mean I'll do what I can to help them now, rather than hoping the end of the world comes to help them.  Why not both?  Because why pray for the end of the world.  It'll come when it comes.  Focus on now.

3) How does he ask us to pray for his reappearance?  

Yeah, he won't come If he doesn't find 313 good muslims, lol. No one is worshipping him.

5 hours ago, coldcow said:

There were some people who were obsessed with Imam Hussain (as) too. They are called the Martyrs of Karbala aka THE 72. You may have heard of them.

In my opinion, people who don't obsess over Imam Mahdi (as) and patiently await his return are akin to the Muslims who let Imam Hussain (as) go from Mecca and didn't join him and like those who abandoned Hz Muslim (as) in Kufa. They were busy being good Muslims as well...in my opinion of course.

Edited by shiaman14

6 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

Share the signs about Imam Mahdi's reapperance, and don't forget to pray for his early reapperance!

Like the videos you enjoyed, or something that can make us remember Imam Mahdi (as)! Anything from photos to mere quotes!

We call us Shia, but we need to spread love and hope through the world.

Inshallah, we will see him soon!

Allahumma salli ala Muhammadiw wa ali Muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum.

Ya mahdi!

die_opt.jpg.9660b457169349f49a137086e1abf517.jpg.c2e80b8825d4a30224eb50e754bd6ee7.jpg

There is already such a thread:

4 hours ago, coldcow said:

Why focus on some prophecy that may happen when you can focus on making ourselves better Muslims?  It just reminds me of how Christians worship Jesus, say "he died for our sins," and then they do very little to make themselves better Christians (in many cases).

Brother I can see sincerity in what you said. Your question and objection is valid but understand Reappearance of Imam (A.S) is not just a prophecy it is  a Promise of Allah, which will surely come true. Sincere people should be connected to Imam (A.S) so they never lose hope for better world and act against those ideology which are creating chaos for the societies.

4 hours ago, coldcow said:

When we pray for Imam (A.S) we don't pray for end of times, we pray for better world. There are different ways to get connect with Him (A.S), praying for his reappearance is one of the way. Secondly If you are smart fellow, you always try to make your decision based on wisdom of knowledgeable people, Likewise  today we Shias take help of wisdom of Ahlul Bayth (A.S) and try to make our decision based on what they told us about future and current time.