Shah Khan

For what reason Saddam Hussain was Hanged?

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

You are insulting the human being? Someone seeing Saddam as haqq is obviously far astray.

sorry, who did I insult? I just said it separates haqq from batil.

If someone loves Saddam and someone hates him, clearly one is on haqq and one is on batil. That's all I said.

Edited by shiaman14

49 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

sorry, who did I insult? I just said it separates haqq from batil.

If someone loves Saddam and someone hates him, clearly one is on haqq and one is on batil. That's all I said.

No, that wasn't what I meant, I meant that how can people think that he is good. It's an insult for a human being that he can't manage to understand that killing is wrong. The thought of him being good shouldn't exist.

Edited by Hamodiii

3 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

No, that wasn't what I meant, I meant that how can people think that he is good. It's an insult for a human being that he can't manage to understand that killing is wrong. The thought of being good shouldn't exist.

there are people who think Hitler was good. What can I say!!!

All I can do is pray that brother @Shah Khan has the same fate as Saddam in the afterlife. May they take long strolls together, singing kumbaya and playing yahtzee...and don't forget the laughing gas.

Edited by shiaman14

1 minute ago, shiaman14 said:

All I can do is pray that brother @Shah Khan has the same fate as Saddam in the afterlife. May they take long strolls together, singing kumbaya and playing yahtzee...and don't forget the laughing gas.

Well, I hope he becomes knowledgable! And changes his mindset, Inshallah.

On 2/9/2018 at 11:27 AM, Shah Khan said:

Woah !! Slave of Yazid is respected. WOW

Brother when yazeed (la) can be praised then no wonder his slaves (la) can be praised too, no surprises.

Zakir Naik (la) praised yazeed (la) by saying may Allah be pleased with yazeed (la).

You will never see HAQ praising baatil and you will always see one ملعون praising another ملعون.

On 2/17/2018 at 8:55 PM, Karbalai110 said:

Brother when yazeed (la) can be praised then no wonder his slaves (la) can be praised too, no surprises.

Zakir Naik (la) praised yazeed (la) by saying may Allah be pleased with yazeed (la).

You will never see HAQ praising baatil and you will always see one ملعون praising another ملعون.

But Brother, Dr. Zakir Naik praised Yazeed only once. I hope he changed his mindset about Yazeed.

41 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

But Brother, Dr. Zakir Naik praised Yazeed only once. I hope he changed his mindset about Yazeed.

You change your mindset about Saddam otherwise You are going to be in Great trouble my dear friend. I have read such ahadeeth which says that Even the liking of an oppressor in a person's heart is very very dangerous for his aakhirah.

2 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

You change your mindset about Saddam otherwise You are going to be in Great trouble my dear friend. I have read such ahadeeth which says that Even the liking of an oppressor in a person's heart is very very dangerous for his aakhirah.

Brother, I have already changed my view of Saddam Hussain days ago.

On 2/9/2018 at 12:27 PM, shiaman14 said:

What are you saying? Do you see yourself?

1 hour ago, Hussaini624 said:

What are you saying? Do you see yourself?

Obviously I was being sarcastic. Anyone who reveres Saddam deserves nothing better than ending up like him.

However, since the original message my brother @Shah Khan has changed his views of this monster and I commend him for it.

8 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

You 'hope so' brother, if his mind is changed then he should tell it to the people about who yazeed(la) is or give a statement saying he was wrong about yazeed(la)

Edited by Karbalai110

@Shah Khan Be careful who you consider a 'good leader'. On the day of judgment we'll all be raised up with a leader who we idealize.

My advice to you is that you take Imam Zamana (atf) as your true Imam and you won't even feel the need to go to these mass murderers.

I know for sure that there is no way Saddam Hussein will be in the army of Imam Mahdi (atf).

10 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Brother, I have already changed my view of Saddam Hussain days ago.

Change that of Zakir Nayak the Hellish person too!

He is the servant of Yazeed who praises him and denies the tragedy of Karbala as a Divine Message.

He is the outcome of the teachings of Hellish people like Abd al Wahhab (l.a)

@Shah Khan What is the problem with you dear brother? Why can't you differentiate between Clear Truth and Falsehood. Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى has given you Aql. Use it.

See who are Baatil. Not every preacher and ruler is sane and truthful. Haven't you read Islamic History?? 

Accept truth from wherever you get it.

Reject falsehood from wherever you get it.

1 minute ago, Waseem162 said:

Accept truth from wherever you get it.

Reject falsehood from wherever you get it.

At least someone in ShiaChat.com Understands me :grin:.
I am using this Formula for a long time and still using it.

5 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

At least someone in ShiaChat.com Understands me :grin:.
I am using this Formula for a long time and still using it.

Don't confuse it with Pluralism. That is different than what the hadeeth says.

Search for the Complete Truth. And don't reject parts of truth you find elsewhere. That is what the hadeeth said. If you keep randomly picking up parts of truth then you're not going to reach your destination.

Wahhabism for me is 100% falsehood.

So are all the followers of Wahhabism.

17 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

کن محبّاً لآل محمد و ان کنتَ فاسقاً و کن محباً لمحبّیهم و ان کانوا فاسقین

رجال کشی، ص 426

Be a friend of the Prophet's family, though you are a disobedient and be friend of the lovers of the Ahlulbayt, though their lovers are corrupt. "

Rejal Kashi p426

http://balagh.mihanblog.com/post/2

مَن واصَلَ لَنا قاطِعًا أو قَطَعَ لَنا واصِلاً أو مَدَحَ لَنا عائِبًا أو أکرَمَ لَنا مُخالِفًا فَلَیسَ مِنّا ولَسنا مِنهُ

صدوق، محمدبن علی، صفات الشیعه : ۸۵ / ۱۰ عن ابن فضّال

Imam Reza (AS): Anyone makes a relationship with someone who has broken us, or broken from someone who has ties with us, who admires who condemns us, or praises who disagrees with us, he is not from  us and We are not from him.

Saduq,Muhammad ibn Ali .Sefat Al Shia :85/10 from ibn Fazzal

http://www.altashayo.tv/fa/تولی-و-تبری/

«حُبُّنَا إِيمَانٌ وَ بُغْضُنَا كُفْر» (مجلسی/ بحارالأنوار/ ج27/ ص:73

Imam Reza (AS): The one who loves us has both faith and piety, and the one who is our enemy  is hypocrite and infidel.

Majlisi ,Bihar Al Anwar v27 p73 

http://rcb.ir/سخنرانی-استاد-فرحزاد-با-عنوان-حب-و-بغض-اهل-بیت-علیهم-السلام__a-425.aspx

Edited by Ashvazdanghe