Shah Khan

For what reason Saddam Hussain was Hanged?

Rate this topic

Just now, Mishael said:

My great grandmother who I never met was from Iraq. Iraq is home to one of the oldest Christian communi and every day I see a Christian killed there is like I'm being crucified myself.

Believe me, It's not the Shias. 

Bildresultat för shia and christians in iraq

10 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

I Just Asked a Simple Question that needed a Simple Answer. Why are you guys Attacking me ?

Because you said this :

11 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

I Thought he was a Good Leader

I asked you how you determined he was a good leader.

3 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I never blamed the Shias in general but there are many shia militias that believe in the concept of shia Iraq as one of your clerics called us Christians kuffar.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170517-shia-cleric-iraq-christians-infidels-who-must-convert-or-be-killed/

the video of him saying it was even removed from YouTube due to it being hate speech.

Well, we should not bother other religions, because he does that, does it mean the whole Shia Islam is to blame? Just cause the leaders of America makes this life in this donya hard, does it mean, I have the right to blame every American?

Didn't we already go with this.. The concept of killing doesn't exist in Islam, only in the right way, in defence or and order from Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى

Edited by Hamodiii

Just now, Mishael said:

This guy is quoting conversion, Jizyah, or death the same which your prophet prescribed plus I'm sure he knows much more about Islam then you or I.

Brother, Just cause they are leaders doesn't mean they know a lot... Have you heard Yazir habib, he brought many sunnis to shia Islam, yet he insults the Shia whom are educated, like sheikhs and sayids. You call that a good person? This sunni and Shia conflict needs to stop.

Just now, Mishael said:

This is a problem within the fold of Islam which I am no longer apart of. I know you mean well and many good Shias out there help Christians but tell me is he not quoting from your own scripture?

Dude, they don't understand Shia Islam? Have you read about the life of the prophets, and life about Imam Hussein? There were even a christian in his army? And you think we should apply damage to any person? Did they murder for fun? They have not learnt anything from Imam Hussein then, he fought the oppressors, not being an oppressor.

There is a hadtih about Imam Ali that went like this... They went into a church, and someone said ''Look how much kufr they have done here'' Imam Ali said: No, it is not kufr, cause their intention were the same as yours, to seek Allah. We are not allowed to judge people, Allah is the best judge! 

I didn't know anyone seriously thought Saddam was a good leader in any form.  He murdered his way into power, then continued murdering and raping (literally) for years, then let his sons rape and murder.  Let's not forget the mass murder.  

Crimes Against Humanity - Chemical weapons used on civilians and other ethnic minorities including Kurds to keep power.

The mass torture of political dissidents and protesters including the Iraqi Olympic team for not doing good enough in the Olympics.

Persecution against Shi'a.

@Shah Khan I'm sure you're a good guy but you shouldn't openly say Saddam was a good leader, he wasn't. He was a monster. 

2 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I've read about the life of Mohammed but I found the very smash words this Ayatollah described conversion to Islam, jizyah, or death.

You read from Sunni books, stop.

3 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Are they any less accurate?

Yeah, their sources are invalid, they are not propely correct, do you really believe in your heart that the Rassol was married to Aisha when she was 6 or 9?

Use your brain? And the fact he had more than one wife wasn't for the pleasure, It was purely cause he was protecting women, cause at that time... Men buried their daughters alive.

Use your brain, please! 

Edited by Hamodiii

STORY TIME

Its been said that a senior officer was invited to Saddam's office and while in there he saw Stalin memorabilia. The officer asked Saddam I thought you were against the Communist ideology why do you have all these things Sir? Saddam smiled while in his chair with a lit cigar and asked him back, "Do you really think Stalin was a communist?"

Its to show he used the Baathist party and the Iraqi people's hopes to get into power just as Stalin used the Russian Communist party to get into power but then both showed their true colors.

7 minutes ago, Mishael said:

There's no evidence female infanticide was practiced en mass in Arabia at the time this all comes from Islamic sources who were the only ones who recorded pre Islamic Arabia. While Assyrian records show Arabs had female queens who would both lead their armies themselves and function as the high priestess of the kingdom and we have queen Mavia the pre Islamic Arab warrior queen so I don't think women needed protection plus even early Islamic era attests the some women would fight in jihad proves that oppression of women only started as Islam spread more and more.

Well, in mecka it was different! They were buried alive, and for no reason, and Islam brought respect to the woman, why do you think Rassol only got a daughter? He got a daughter to show us the value of a woman! There are hadiths about him getting a son, and he died. They laughed at him cause he would never get his bloodline to continue, and all that. 

There is reason for everything! Al-hamdiruillah shukr.

6 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Back then people had multiple wives and concubines for the sole pleasure of having multiple wives and concubines it was a norm.

Yeah, that is why we can have four wives, but that is impossible, any man who had experience with women should know this. She is literally impossible to control, just having one wife is hard enough, and you want me to be just to four wives?

Edited by Hamodiii

15 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Really Brothers. I Thought he was a Good Leader and Shias Killed him. But here in ShiaChat I find another story. Can anyone please tell me what was the Actual reason? 

No1. If you support him you secretly support terrorist

No2. Why? Because he killed innocent people and hated Shias very much and his kids are basically the sons of Shaitan because they didn’t stop hurting a person until they saw blood and they were addicted to that and also raped women and Saddam killed any person whom he didn’t like even though he didn’t do anything and he also made the country starve because they didn’t have much food and it was very expensive and all the food the came to Iraq most of it was sent to him. And also try to destroy the shrine of Imam Hussain a.s 

7 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

does anyone else think this is just a post to incite people?

We will all be raised with our leader on the Day of Judgement so I sincerely hope that my good brother @Shah Khan is raised with his good leader Saddam. Unlike Saddam using highly poisonous chemical gases on his own people, the good leader and his devotees can attack each other with laughing gas for the merriment of all.

Look there is even a shrine for the good leader...

iraqi-men-pray-at-the-grave-of-iraqs-for

Yes I did think this post was just to upset people 

What is the WORLD IS THIS now ?????

iraqi-men-pray-at-the-grave-of-iraqs-for

1 minute ago, Hussaini624 said:

Resting place for the slave of Yazid (la)

Woah !! Slave of Yazid is respected. WOW

13 hours ago, Mishael said:

Arab warrior queen so I don't think women needed protection plus even early Islamic era attests the some women would fight in jihad proves that oppression of women only started as Islam spread more and more.

You can still find women like Nasiba that fights along prophet (pbu) that will be from 313 persons that gather Imam mahdi (aj)

even um wahab is one of matyrs of Karbala 

women in Imam Mahdi (aj) army 

in 

4 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

I think Mods should leave it open. Topic separates haqq from batil quite clearly.

You are insulting the human being? Someone seeing Saddam as haqq is obviously far astray.