Shah Khan

For what reason Saddam Hussain was Hanged?

Rate this topic

[WARNING: Violence. Viewer discretion advised.]

Really Brothers. I Thought he was a Good Leader and Shias Killed him. But here in ShiaChat I find another story. Can anyone please tell me what was the Actual reason? 

Edited by Heavenly_Silk
Warning note addded.

On 2/8/2018 at 5:53 AM, Shah Khan said:

Really Brothers. I Thought he was a Good Leader and Shias Killed him. But here in ShiaChat I find another story. Can anyone please tell me what was the Actual reason? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JUL-l6ov10

How did you determine he was a good leader?

he killed millions of people and worked for american/israeli interest for decades.

Edited by Hameedeh
[Mod Note: Quote was shortened in length.]

17 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam 

you sure like to bring up peoples emotions 

he was a evil dictator that killed millions 

he had a tourter chamber how was he a good guy? 

His son was evil just like his father

do you expect us to praise such a man

I Just Asked a Simple Question that needed a Simple Answer. Why are you guys Attacking me ?

15 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

He used to chew the chewing-gums. 

I Just Asked a Simple Question that needed a Simple Answer. Why are you guys Attacking me ?

Edited by Shah Khan

2 minutes ago, Mishael said:

للنار جحيم يا قاتل صدام يا قاتل المسيحيين الاشوريين 

So Saddam also Killed Assyrian Christians?

13 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

:) I have just answered you. He used to chew the chewing gums that's why people hanged him. You will not find this answer in history books for sure.

I am sure that someone at least will understand what I have said & why! 

Edited by Salsabeel

Salam Alaikum,

He was just another Hitler who killed thousands of Muslims, like not just Shia Muslims, he even killed alot of kurds too.

There are many Sunnis (not all) who think he's a good leader for some reason like I don't get it, just because he killed mainly Shias that doesn't mean that they can still praise him. This is the story I have heard:

America hated Iran and still does, because Ayatollah Khomeini was the Islamic leader and Iran was rising in power and also because it was a Shia country. And because of that, the Americans decide to put Saddam in power and make him a president so that he can attack them, and since Saddam hated shias he fought Iran for eight years and they even gave him weapons and along the other soldiers who didn't even want to fight Iran in the first place because they were still in good terms it's just that Saddam forced them.

Saddam also killed many shia clerics, and famous Shia people, like is this even humanity? Shias weren't even allowed to work in the government, there wasn't many opportunities for them and the Sunnis were favoured more.

But then suddenly Saddam starts to go against Israel, which angered the Americans, so they decided to wage war on him, realising that he was no good. 

So yeah as you can see, Saddam was a mass murderer and so was his son. 

And apparently during his time people would sell books about Shias being kuffar

Edited by Hameedeh

Killing an innocent person is like killing the whole humanity, It says it clearly in the Quran? Question is... Do you believe in the Quran, Shah?

What good is it in him, when he buries people alive like it's nothing? They let them cry out of pain of the torture.... You would never know, would you?

Edited by Hamodiii

Salaam Alaykum

He made an oficial order that Iraqi people who refuse fighting against Iran, will be cut their ear. He treated people of his own country like this.

He used chemical bombs against Iran which is against international laws. All countries on earth helped him to defeat Iran. France sent its military generals to Iraq. Soviet union sent its missiles and war planes. US sold military eqiupments. All countries supported him.

According to international laws the country who started war, is obliged to stop and go back to original boundaries. Saddam Hussain started war and didn't go back.

Shias didn't kill Saddam Hussain. Those countries who were supporting him one day, killed him. That is the cruelty of western politics. When you have no usage for them, they decide to wipe you out of the earth because they are afraid of you disclosing information on killing Iranians and frightening Iraqi people.

Saddam Hussain was not cruel against Iran only. He attacked Kuwait as well. Search on this and see real picture of this devil.

He was a cruel distator. I think the environment that you live in, give you wrong information. Search on internet and youtube to see his real cruel picture.

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

Shah, he tortured and killed people, what exactly about him is good? Warning, these videos are graphic.

Watch any of these videos, Saddam was not a good person and the Shias didn't kill him. The American forces did, I don't understand why you would say that.

Edited by Hameedeh

:salam:

Sadam was basically a devil. A real despot. Like Stalin.

He deserved a punishmentin this life and the hereafter.

That being said, the way he was executed was a very bad example of sectarian drift, behind closed doors and between shia hands, under american watch. 

Instead of making his trial a national topic, in which all parties that were hurt by him had a word and a role to play, shias hung him with the last words being about revenging Sayid al Sadr (ra).

What happened next is well known.

Really Brothers. I Thought he was a Good Leader and Shias Killed him.

Brother, the reason my family came to Sweden as refugees and the reason my cousin doesn’t have a father and the reason many of my family were stuck in Iran for years is because of this man. He killed and deported thousands of Christians, Kurds and Shi’as. Of course you have heard good about him from Sunnis because they never felt his oppression and in fact they benefited from his rule. It was only fear that Shias killed him as he killed our innocent people.

Even if we ignore Saddam's oppression, he was probably the worst leader in modern history for many reasons.

- He took over Iraq officially in 1979

- He starts the 8 year war with Iran in 1980

- Iraq's economy is terrible after the war, so he decides to invade Kuwait in 1990

- He is kicked out of Kuwait in 1991, and the international sanctions which destroyed Iraq begin. Iraq now has no ally or helper. Iraqi airspace is fully controlled by the United States.

- The sanctions and pressure remain until 2003 when he is overthrown.

That is basically his entire Presidency, Iraq as a nation gained nothing but destruction from his rule.

6 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Even if we ignore Saddam's oppression, he was probably the worst leader in modern history for many reasons.

- He took over Iraq officially in 1979

- He starts the 8 year war with Iran in 1980

- Iraq's economy is terrible after the war, so he decides to invade Kuwait in 1990

- He is kicked out of Kuwait in 1991, and the international sanctions which destroyed Iraq begin. Iraq now has no ally or helper. Iraqi airspace is fully controlled by the United States.

- The sanctions and pressure remain until 2003 when he is overthrown.

That is basically his entire Presidency, Iraq as a nation gained nothing but destruction from his rule.

Couldn’t have written this better 

I don't know if Shias killed him, but he surely killed a lot of Shias, Christians and Kurds.he was the worst dictator started wars, destroyed Iraqi economy, was bad with neighbouring Muslim countries.

2 hours ago, Jin Jin said:

I don't know if Shias killed him, but he surely killed a lot of Shias, Christians and Kurds.he was the worst dictator started wars, destroyed Iraqi economy, was bad with neighbouring Muslim countries.

It was 100% Shias who executed him they shouted the names of various Shiite clerics and repeatedly said: Allahumma salli ‘ala Muhammadin wa aali Muhammad, during his execution. 

Shia's killed him ? id you miss the whole American invasion of Iraq in 2003 ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq

American killed him.

does anyone else think this is just a post to incite people?

We will all be raised with our leader on the Day of Judgement so I sincerely hope that my good brother @Shah Khan is raised with his good leader Saddam. Unlike Saddam using highly poisonous chemical gases on his own people, the good leader and his devotees can attack each other with laughing gas for the merriment of all.

Look there is even a shrine for the good leader...

iraqi-men-pray-at-the-grave-of-iraqs-for