Shah Khan

I am Only Trying Shia Islam only for 6 Months.

Rate this topic

@Shah Khan

Do you accept that the rightful leadership after the holy Prophet(S) should have gone to Imam Ali ibn Abu Taleb(as) as instructed by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and that Abu bakr, Umar, etc, had no right to take the caliphate?

14 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

@Shah Khan

Do you accept that the rightful leadership after the holy Prophet(S) should have gone to Imam Ali ibn Abu Taleb(as) as instructed by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and that Abu bakr, Umar, etc, had no right to take the caliphate?

I am just mentioning that I am just trying it.

1 minute ago, IbnSina said:

Trying what?

You cannot be shia without accepting this to begin with.

I think I should leave my Decision then.

2 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Yes, if you do not accept that leadership was decided by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى to go to Imam Ali(as) then you cannot not define yourself as a "jafari twelver" is it pretty self explanatory.

But you said before that you wish to do mutah yes?

1 minute ago, IbnSina said:

Yes, if you do not accept that leadership was decided by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى to go to Imam Ali(as) then you cannot not define yourself as a "jafari twelver" is it pretty self explanatory.

But you said before that you wish to do mutah yes?

If I would ever become a Shia then YES.

21 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

If I would ever become a Shia then YES.

Okay, then what exactly did you want to try for 6 months?

If you deny the leadership of Imam Ali(as), what is it exactly that you are trying?

18 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Even if you try to be a Muslim, you have to follow the commands of Allah & Prophet (S).  

وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاء وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَى عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

On 2/7/2018 at 2:43 PM, Shah Khan said:

So Guys, I am only Trying Shia Islam of ONLY FOR 6 MONTHSIf I will Like it I will follow it. If I don't like it I will leave it.

On the request of @Hussaini624 @Gaius I. Caesar @Hamodiii @Ashvazdanghe

3c53dd2e883fd690827e8a868d1b442f.jpg.002

Insha Allah you'll realise just how much Shi'sm makes much more sense.

Every person who has converted to Shia Islam realised the truth

On 2/7/2018 at 2:39 AM, Hussaini624 said:

Salam my dear brother, he who is filled with knowledge,

He understands intercession and does not have a problem with it. He is concerned with the fact that some shias actually do sujood to an imam's grave, and say, "O Ali! Give me Rizk, O All mighty Ali, Grant me sustenance!", and the likes of that speech. That's what he means by, "leading to shirk"

@Shah Khan

Also I would just like to clarify, this is completely haram for us.

We call this Ghuluw, and this ghuluww is when you associate Ahlulabyt with Allah. This is a deadly sin that Imam Ali (a) showed no tolerance for.

3 minutes ago, Hussaini624 said:

@Shah Khan

Also I would just like to clarify, this is completely haram for us.

We call this Ghuluw, and this ghuluww is when you associate Ahlulabyt with Allah. This is a deadly sin that Imam Ali (a) showed no tolerance for.

Although Shah shouldn't judge people whom are dumb, they don't know much. Personally there are some who think that the blessings she has is from Imam Abbas, Allah is merciful, and judges justly! Remember that, stop looking at some ignorant people who haven't gotten knowledge, you are comparing yourself to them, that isn't good.

On 2/7/2018 at 5:02 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

I think if you make a kind of diary for yourself that record your daily experience on it would be very helpful.:blush::grin:

Thanks Brother :D 

@Shah Khan I do not know if you watched this great movie before. The events in the movie are accepted by both Shia and Sunni as true. There is a lot more evidence ofcourse.
Also, if you haven't then consider reading " And then I was guided " or even better studying it. And the great thing is, whenever you have questions you can come here and ask.

You can also find this movie in other sources

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi

On 2/8/2018 at 10:07 PM, Hamodiii said:

Although Shah shouldn't judge people whom are dumb, they don't know much. Personally there are some who think that the blessings she has is from Imam Abbas, Allah is merciful, and judges justly! Remember that, stop looking at some ignorant people who haven't gotten knowledge, you are comparing yourself to them, that isn't good.

What is wrong is wrong but also Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى judges everyone to their intelligence. (if someone knows the hadith please post it here)

7 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

What is wrong is wrong but also Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى judges everyone to their intelligence. (if someone knows the hadith please post it here)

The hadith from Al Kafi are quoted as under:

H 6, Ch. 1, h 6
Ahmad ibn Idris has narrated from Muhammad ibn Hassa’n from abu Muhammad al-Razi from Sayf ibn ‘Umayra from Ishaq ibn ‘Ammar from abu ‘Abdallah (a.s) who has said the following. "One who has Intelligence he has a religion also and one who has religion he enters Paradise."

H 7, Ch. 1, h 7
A number of our people has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Khalid from al-Hassan ibn Ali ibn Yaqtin from Muhammad ibn Sinan ibn abu al-Jarud from abu Ja‘far (a.s) who has said the following.
"Allah, on the Day of Judgment, will hold everyone accountable according to the degree of the intelligence that He had given them in their worldly life."

H 8, Ch. 1, h 8
Ali ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Abdallah has narrated from Ibrahim ibn Ishaq al-Ahmar from Muhammad ibn Sulayman al-Daylami his father who has said the following.
"Once I mentioned a certain person’s intelligence, worship and religion before Imam abu ‘Abdallah (a. s). The Imam (a.s) asked, "How is his intelligence? The man replied, ‘I do not know.’ The Imam then said, "The degree of reward is based on the degree of intelligence. A man of Bani Israel worshipped Allah on an island in the ocean. The island was lush green, with many trees and abundant water. Once an angels passed by the worshipper and asked Allah to show how much reward and blessings would the
worshipper receive for his good deeds. Allah showed the rewards due to the worshipper to the angel and the angel considered it very little. Allah then told the angel to stay with the worshipper as a companion. The angel then appeared to the worshipper in the form of a human being. The worshipper asked, "Who are you?" ‘ I have heard about your great worships and your spiritual position at this place and I wish to join you to worship Allah along with you." The angel said. He spent that day with the worshipper and
the next day the angel said to the worshipper, "Your place is beautiful and it should only be used for worship." ‘Yes, it is but it has one shortcoming.’ The worshipper responded. "What is that?" The angel inquired. "Our Lord does not have an animal. I whish He had a donkey so that we would look after the donkey to graze all the grass around. All these grass is a waste." ‘Does your Lord have no donkey?
Asked the angel. "Had our Lord had a donkey all this grass would not have turned into waste." The worshipper answered with sadness. Allah then revealed to the angel, "We reward everyone according to the degree of his/her intelligence."

H 9, Ch. 1, h 9
Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from al-Nawfali from al-Sakuni from abu ‘Abdallah (a.s) who has said the following.
"The holy Prophet said, "If you would hear good things about a man, you should examine how good his intelligence is, because he will be rewarded according to his intelligence."

(Alkafi , Part Aql wa jehal, Vol 1)