Shah Khan

I am Only Trying Shia Islam only for 6 Months.

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Shah Khan said:

I don't want these to be part of Shia Islam. I want to see Pure Shia Islam.

She said It wasn't wajib? That means you don't have to do it, but It is just easier that way.

Allah made Islam easy for us! We just make it harder for ourselves!

Edited by Hamodiii

4 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

I don't want these to be part of Shia Islam

Sorry to say such thing, but who exactly you're to say such thing?:-) even if there's something in a religion, we should do a research about it and about the philosophy it has withing it, this is the first step for a shia'a, first follow, then research, if you found something useless, do a research again until you're 100% sure that's something that doesnt belong to prophets or Imam A.S:-)

i hope you got my point, and btw, for your sake, dont do it because of me or anyone in here, do it for yourself, Allah swt, the prophet and even the imams a,s doe'snt have anything to do with it, Allah swt doe'snt need your pray, you pray for your sake:-) so do it for your sake and gl on it, i was wonder how exactly you know that you need "6 month" for it before you gonna know Shia'a methods and religion. we call this : Tadabbor. dont do Tadabbor for yourself, Tavvakal on Allah, indeed Allah is the only option in such situations.

second point I'm willing to share with you, instead of reading lot of things, look for answers, i highly recommend you to reading First Chapter of Nahjul Balaghe of Imam Ali A.S then there's a ziarat named: Ziyarat Jame'e Al-kabira, THINK on every part you read.

Wassalam.

11 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

I don't want these to be part of Shia Islam. I want to see Pure Shia Islam.

I think if you make a kind of diary for yourself that record your daily experience on it would be very helpful.:blush::grin:

5 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Making Shrines, Beating Themselves, Leading intercession to Shirk.

Hope you don't Mind.

Beating yourself in grief is a cultural thing, I don't do it, you don't have to do it either.

If you read about tawassul and truly understand the subject, you will never fall into shirk.

If you have a problem with shrines, do you have a problem with al Masjid al-Nabawi?

5 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Beating yourself in grief is a cultural thing, I don't do it, you don't have to do it either.

Some say they beat their chests cause it reminds us of the time when the horses stamped on Imam Hussein (as). I do believe believe that, too! But tatbir is just wrong in my opinion.

Just now, Hamodiii said:

Some say they beat their chests cause it reminds us of the time when the horses stamped on Imam Hussein (as). I do believe believe that, too! But tatbir is just wrong in my opinion.

Yeah, I don't even think it has Shi'a origins, is potentially dangerous to your health and gives Islam a bad image.

15 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Yeah, I don't even think it has Shi'a origins, is potentially dangerous to your health and gives Islam a bad image.

Look at number 6, he explains it brilliantly.

Arbaeen_2014_Aerial_View.jpg

not in Baghdad or in the northern Iraqi shrine city of Samarra, but “in Karbala, the filth-ridden city, and in Najaf, the city of polytheists.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/27/world/middleeast/in-the-shadows-of-shrines-shiite-forces-are-preparing-to-fight-isis.html

This will never happen on the Internet. 

Wahhabis and The Renovation of Graves of Awliya Allah

https://www.al-islam.org/wahhabism-ayatullah-jafar-subhani/wahhabis-and-renovation-graves-awliya-Allah

There are narrations even in the Shiite books that forbid building any edifices including mosques around and over graves. In the existence of such narration, how is it possible to justify construction of burial chambers and tombs over the graves of the imams (AS)?

http://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa11206

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235034818-a-dialogue-on-your-understanding-of-shirk/

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235055325-command-behoves-only-Allah/

Imam Sadiq (A.S.) said to Fudhail:

قال الصادق (ع) للفضيل

تجلِسون وتُحدِّثون قُلت نعم قال تِلك المجالس أحِبُها فأحيُوا أمرنا رحِم الله مَن أحيا أمرنا

Do you sit together, talk and discuss amongst yourselves? Fudhail replied: Yes. The Imam then said: I approve of these sittings. So keep our `issue' (Imamate) alive. May Allah exhibit mercy on those who revive our issue and mission!

Wasail al‑Shiah , vol. 10, pg. 391.

https://www.al-islam.org/forty-hadith-on-azadari/ahadith-traditions

8 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Shirk.

Hope you don't Mind.

Worry about Real Shirk.

"The great Islamic scholar and commentator of the Holy Qur’an -the late Allamah Tabatabai (may Allah bless his soul) says: At-Tawhid, when expanded, becomes the whole of Islam, and Islam, when condensed, At-Tawhid is acquired.”1

"

"As for Lordship in Divine Legislation, we know that from the Islamic perspective and in accordance with the teachings which the Holy Our’ an presents, the origin of deviation in belief and action is Iblis which is the same being who had been created before Hazrat Adam (AS) and had been engaged in worshipping Allah for many years. Amirul-Mu’mineen (The commander of the faithful) Al- Imam ‘Ali (AS) says in "Nahjul- Balaghah":

“Iblis worshipped Allah for six thousand years, while we do not know whether it was the years of this world or of the years of the hereafter6

Iblis worshipped Allah for six thousand years and yet it is not known whether these years have been of the years of this world each year of which is 365 days or of the years of the other world each day of which is one thousand years. Anyhow, for a very long period of time which is not quite imaginable for us, Iblis had existed and had been worshipping Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, so that the angels had though that Iblis was of the angels and had given it a place in their own ranks. But Iblis had a two-sided nature (namely, like man, it had free will) and had to be tested so that the level of its At-Tawhid and knowledge of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى would emerge and it would become clear whether he had the necessary level of At-Tawhid or not.

The test of Iblis was realized through Hazrat Adam (AS), in the way that after the creation of Hazrat Adam (AS), Iblis was commanded (By Allah) to perform sajdah (prostration) to Adam (AS). But Iblis disobeyed this Divine command and because of this disobedience, it was driven away from the nearness to Allah and became the head of the inmates of hell and the rest of the inmates of hell will go to hell for following Iblis.

But why the one who has worshipped Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى in His Oneness is driven away from His nearness for one opposition and one sin and reaches such a level of wretchedness which is unthinkable for us? What is the secret behind the fact that so much worship is ignored and Iblis falls so low because of just one sin?

The analysis which on the basis of Islamic outlook can be made on this matter is that the sin of Iblis stemmed from defect in its At-Tawhid, manifested itself in the form of a practical disobedience (to Allah) and caused its fall. Because in reality Iblis did not believe in whatever Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى commands, His creatures should accept His command unquestionably, Iblis said;

..أَنَا خَيْرٌ مِنْهُ خَلَقْتَنِي مِنْ نَارٍ وَخَلَقْتَهُ مِنْ طِينٍ

“…I am better than he; You have created me out of fire, while him did you create out of dust (7:12).”

What is this command You are giving me, how should I prostrate to Adam while I am better than him? These words in fact arose from Iblis spirit of disbelief and unfaithfulness and were demonstrative of his inner and hidden kufr. The Holy Qur’an says:

..وَكَانَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ

“…And he was one of the disbelievers (2:34)”

Such disbelief existed in Iblis before, but it had not yet emerged and turned into the stage of action. Iblis did not have belief up to the required level of At-Tawhid and did not believe that the right to command order and inhabit unquestionably belongs exclusively to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and whatever He commands has to be fulfilled: otherwise, Iblis believed in the One God and he also talked to Allah.

..خَلَقْتَنِي مِنْ نَارٍ وَخَلَقْتَهُ مِنْ طِينٍ

“…You have created me out of fire, while him did you create out of dust (7:12).”

Iblis even believed in Allah’s Lordship in creation and in the Resurrection Day.

..أَنْظِرْنِي إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ

“…Respite me until the day when they are raised up (7:14)”.

So, Iblis had neither any defect in the principle of belief in Allah’s being the Creator, or in belief in Allah’s Lordship in creation and nor in belief in ma’ad. But still he falls so much! Why? Because he does not believe in Allah’s Lordship in Law-giving (Divine legislation) and docs not regard Allah’s command to be obeyed unquestionably, unless Allah’s command would be consistent with (Ibis’s) own thought and desire." 2

https://www.al-islam.org/ghadir/incident.htm

1 hour ago, S.M.H.A. said:

Imam Sadiq (A.S.) said to Fudhail:

قال الصادق (ع) للفضيل

تجلِسون وتُحدِّثون قُلت نعم قال تِلك المجالس أحِبُها فأحيُوا أمرنا رحِم الله مَن أحيا أمرنا

Do you sit together, talk and discuss amongst yourselves? Fudhail replied: Yes. The Imam then said: I approve of these sittings. So keep our `issue' (Imamate) alive. May Allah exhibit mercy on those who revive our issue and mission!

Wasail al‑Shiah , vol. 10, pg. 391.

https://www.al-islam.org/forty-hadith-on-azadari/ahadith-traditions

Another version of this video

21 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Making Shrines, Beating Themselves, Leading intercession to Shirk.

Hope you don't Mind.

Shrines - The Prophet has a shrine.

Beating themselves: so dont do it.

Intercession (tawassul): The sahaba did it; the Prophet's wives did it. Why can't you and I do it?

21 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

So Guys, I am only Trying Shia Islam of ONLY FOR 6 MONTHSIf I will Like it I will follow it. If I don't like it I will leave it.

Great that you are "trying" shia islam.

Let there be no mistake - only you benefit by becoming shia and we don't lose anything by you choosing to leave shia islam. Shia Islam aka true islam doesn't change to meet the requirements of every individual. Take it as it is or don't.

1 minute ago, shiaman14 said:

Let there be no mistake - only you benefit by becoming shia and we don't lose anything by you choosing to leave shia islam.

I Understand.

4 hours ago, Haimid said:

do it for yourself

I am doing it for myself. Those guys just gave me Dawah, Nothing Else.

6 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

will Practice Shia Islam. If I find this is true Path, I will follow it

Please, Do not follow it if you are not sure & have not yet recognized it as haqq. Dont try to ridicule the haqq. 

Identify it as a true path in first place then practice it. Practicing anything without knowledge is nothing but ignorance.

14 hours ago, Mishael said:

They only keep it due to pressure from other Islamic countries they once tried to demolish it but lots of Muslims went crazy on them so they decided to keep it.

If the Prophet's tomb is destroyed, I think a Muslim WW3 would start

8 minutes ago, Hussaini624 said:

If the Prophet's tomb is destroyed, I think a Muslim WW3 would start

This will be the one of the most bloodiest war in history.

10 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Identify it as a true path in first place then practice it. Practicing anything without knowledge is nothing but ignorance.

@Shah Khan I just want to add that to know the truth is to know yourself and to know yourself is know and worship Allah who is Al-Haqq.

Don't follow something that you are uncertain of, learn about this path lest you jump into it blindly and get lost. Religion is not a game, that's the very first thing I was told when I decided to be a Muslim. You would do well to remember this to heart, insha'Allah.

@Shah Khan

Do you accept that the rightful leadership after the holy Prophet(S) should have gone to Imam Ali ibn Abu Taleb(as) as instructed by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and that Abu bakr, Umar, etc, had no right to take the caliphate?

14 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

@Shah Khan

Do you accept that the rightful leadership after the holy Prophet(S) should have gone to Imam Ali ibn Abu Taleb(as) as instructed by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and that Abu bakr, Umar, etc, had no right to take the caliphate?

I am just mentioning that I am just trying it.